Akward Date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Okay so my boyfriend sister was all excited about going out with some guy and then he canceled yesterday cause his brother came home and they wanted to spend time together naturally so she tells me this and is pissed and evevrything cause she really wanted to go out with him. So she tried to hook up the brother with one of her friends but she wasnt feeling it and then I was talking to my bf and told him about it and he asked me to go with her and I was like wtf me? and he told me yes cause he wants to make sure that the guy is all good and everything and he knows I'm not gonna cheat with the guy which is true but I didnt fell right at all for blocking his sister. Anyway he ended up telling her that he said it was cool for me to go with her and she's all excited now and I told her why he wanted me to go and she said she knew but she also knew that I wouldnt mess up her chances with the guy. So now I'm going on a date tonight with my boyfriends permission with another guy. eek! lmfao

AOR
Wow if that post was the least bit understanable I would have shot you where you stood. But since it is not, I will presume you to be a girl from which your opinions do not matter to begin with (and yes, I read the post...)

because my opinion deems it so....

mysterio69
okay then.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by AOR
Wow if that post was the least bit understanable I would have shot you where you stood. But since it is not, I will presume you to be a girl from which your opinions do not matter to begin with (and yes, I read the post...)

because my opinion deems it so....

whatevamhm

powerfulone1987
haha.

Spread the love people.

Lead by example...I do.

is it comprehensible.....

mysterio69
so like, where you going on this date?

Roulette
indeedles, that is very awkward o.o

KENobi™
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Okay so my boyfriend sister was all excited about going out with some guy and then he canceled yesterday cause his brother came home and they wanted to spend time together naturally so she tells me this and is pissed and evevrything cause she really wanted to go out with him. So she tried to hook up the brother with one of her friends but she wasnt feeling it and then I was talking to my bf and told him about it and he asked me to go with her and I was like wtf me? and he told me yes cause he wants to make sure that the guy is all good and everything and he knows I'm not gonna cheat with the guy which is true but I didnt fell right at all for blocking his sister. Anyway he ended up telling her that he said it was cool for me to go with her and she's all excited now and I told her why he wanted me to go and she said she knew but she also knew that I wouldnt mess up her chances with the guy. So now I'm going on a date tonight with my boyfriends permission with another guy. eek! lmfao

Don't get drunk and you'll be fine...but I bet the guy will try and put the moves on you.

Revernd Maynard
Okay so my boyfriend sister was all excited about going out with some guy and then he canceled yesterday cause his brother came home and they wanted to spend time together naturally so she tells me this and is pissed and evevrything cause she really wanted to go out with him. So she tried to hook up the brother with one of her friends but she wasnt feeling it and then I was talking to my bf and told him about it and he asked me to go with her and I was like wtf me? and he told me yes cause he wants to make sure that the guy is all good and everything and he knows I'm not gonna cheat with the guy which is true but I didnt fell right at all for blocking his sister. Anyway he ended up telling her that he said it was cool for me to go with her and she's all excited now and I told her why he wanted me to go and she said she knew but she also knew that I wouldnt mess up her chances with the guy. So now I'm going on a date tonight with my boyfriends permission with another guy. eek! lmfao so...then....should we go out

or something confused

LethalFemme

a1hsauce
blink i didnt understand a word of that erm

DarkC
What. On. EARTH?

powerfulone1987
Yes, kind of choppy...........A lot of choppy.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by a1hsauce
blink i didnt understand a word of that erm

mendisgust

but we did get to go to the olive garden eek!

GuitarBunny
Okay so my boyfriend sister was all excited about going out with some guy and then he canceled yesterday cause his brother came home and they wanted to spend time together naturally so she tells me this and is pissed and evevrything cause she really wanted to go out with him. So she tried to hook up the brother with one of her friends but she wasnt feeling it and then I was talking to my bf and told him about it and he asked me to go with her and I was like wtf me? and he told me yes cause he wants to make sure that the guy is all good and everything and he knows I'm not gonna cheat with the guy which is true but I didnt fell right at all for blocking his sister. Anyway he ended up telling her that he said it was cool for me to go with her and she's all excited now and I told her why he wanted me to go and she said she knew but she also knew that I wouldnt mess up her chances with the guy. So now I'm going on a date tonight with my boyfriends permission with another guy. eek! lmfao What if the guy goes for the goodnight kiss....? Will your boyfriend be there to saporone(sp?)? stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
The date has already happened. And no the boyfriend was not there.

a1hsauce
mendisgust

but we did get to go to the olive garden eek! eek! Free meal on Breadsticks and Salad!!!!!!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC
What. On. EARTH?

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Yes, kind of choppy...........A lot of choppy.

Originally posted by GuitarBunny
What if the guy goes for the goodnight kiss....? Will your boyfriend be there to saporone(sp?)? stick out tongue

she gets it roll eyes (sarcastic)

he said he wanted to see me again but nope one night is all he got lol

it really was a good date to lol

GuitarBunny

it really was a good date to lol BY the way who's the chick on your sig?

LethalFemme
eek! Free meal on Breadsticks and Salad!!!!!!

they paid for everything eek!

BY the way who's the chick on your sig?

who do you think it is? angel

a1hsauce

it really was a good date to lol well heres the tricky question....would you consider goin out with him if you werent already taken? shifty

GuitarBunny
they paid for everything eek!

who do you think it is? angel *shrug*....Lindsay Lohan? huh Wild Guess. big grin I'm I right?! eek!

LethalFemme
well heres the tricky question....would you consider goin out with him if you werent already taken? shifty

my bf asked me that same question lol

*shrug*....Lindsay Lohan? huh Wild Guess. big grin I'm I right?! eek!

does she look like her? eek!

a1hsauce
looks like...shifty

well whatd you say?!

GuitarBunny
my bf asked me that same question lol

does she look like her? eek! Well who the hell is it? huh...is it you? eek!

LethalFemme
looks like...shifty

well whatd you say?!

quite stick out tongue

the onlt thing I could have..............he was nice but he's no you roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

powerfulone1987
Is it that Moss girl that was doing cocaine?

a1hsauce
eek! so youre sayin theres a chanceshifty

GuitarBunny
Oh, it's Kate Moss! eek!...I was so off. Kate is like a stick! But i think she's pretty.

LethalFemme
Well who the hell is it? huh...is it you? eek!

youre the 3rd person to ask that lol

Is it that Moss girl that was doing cocaine?

no lol

eek! so youre sayin theres a chanceshifty

of what me and him?

a1hsauce
damn you eek!

GuitarBunny
Women Please! Tell me NOW! stick out tongue

LethalFemme
damn you eek!

why? lol

Women Please! Tell me NOW! stick out tongue

youll never know lol

a1hsauce
i meant you and me whistle

powerfulone1987
Is she a celebrity, well known?

GuitarBunny
why? lol

youll never know lol ....sad tell me....

LethalFemme
i meant you and me whistle

eek!

....sad tell me....

go to my thread lol

Is she a celebrity, well known?

yep go to my thread and guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.