This has got to be the worst possible situation ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
http://boards.ign.com/the_vestibule/b5296/99092963/p1

This is the orignal thread, but I'll summerize it.

Some kid, was doing IT with his vaccum(God only knows why) but he didn't know that ealier in the week his mother used the vaccum to suck up some hobo spiders. Well the spiders started biting him you know where. And then he got stuck, so he was rushed to the hospital with the vaccum still attached. laughing

With, hobo spiders, there is a 50% chance of a venom injection, and if you want to see some effects of hobo spider bites google image search 'Hobo Spiders'.

Tell me something worse than this. Think about it, everybody that knows you knows that you were doing it with a vaccum, and got bitten in the schlong by a spider, and everybody you know knows the whole story. Even the ambulance people know because you were sent in an ambulance with the vaccum attached. Imagine what the other people at the hospital thought when they brought him in.

laughing laughing I think its pretty funny though, since it didn't happen to me.

KENobi™
Why is he doing IT witha vacuum in the first place? confused

Shadow_Jedi_18
Hahaha what in the hell would bring somebody to do it to a vaccume?

DanZeke25

KENobi™
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Only God knows, only God knows.

Actually, I don't even think God knows this one.

Reminds me of Officer Doofy from Scary Movie 1. laughing out loud

Lana
I've heard stories like that before....doubt it's true.

Koala MeatPie
One would assume that when one does it with a vacuum it is to simulate fellatio, therefore the vacuum must have been on see "Scary movie".

otherwise, vacuum off would just hurt like heck, judging by the sharpness of the edges.

I do not believe this story is true.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
One would assume that when one does it with a vacuum it is to simulate fellatio, therefore the vacuum must have been on see "Scary movie".

otherwise, vacuum off would just hurt like heck, judging by the sharpness of the edges.

I do not believe this story is true.

Even if its not true, its still funny as hell. laughing

DanieLs_4_Ever
Real Or Not Real: Jeeze, go get the real thing, man.

Mindship
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Some kid, was doing IT with his vaccum(God only knows why) but he didn't know that ealier in the week his mother used the vaccum to suck up some hobo spiders. Well the spiders started biting him you know where. And then he got stuck, so he was rushed to the hospital with the vaccum still attached. laughing
With, hobo spiders, there is a 50% chance of a venom injection, and if you want to see some effects of hobo spider bites google image search 'Hobo Spiders'.
Tell me something worse than this.

I suppose if the vacuum tore it right off then sucked all the blood out til he was a shriveled, pale husk...that would be worse.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Mindship
I suppose if the vacuum tore it right off then sucked all the blood out til he was a shriveled, pale husk...that would be worse.
And later on in life having to explain to his significant other that his penis was tragically sucked off by a vacuum. laughing out loud

Ronny

Mišt
Originally posted by Mindship

Visual.....ouch....I feel the need to put ice on my groin now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.