Alexander Luthor vs. Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
PREP-BATTLE. They can use ANYTHING they normally have access to in their respective universe. They are not allowed to go to any other universe. They are NOT allowed to either sabotage or disrupt or spy on each others plans. They know nothing of each other and are not allowed to research each other. They are just told that it will take ALL of their intellect and everything they have to beat their opponent. They are bloodlusted.

They both receive exactly TWO years of preptime. Time manipulation, or any other means to extend the preptime is forbidden.

thesilverspider
Reed calls the Bunny and it's all over...........

But seriously I think Alex would win.

Black Adam
I think Reed would win.

Lucid Lui
I can't decide.

Darth Kal-El
anyone got a bio on Alexander Luthor? is he lex's son or something like that?

spetznaz
Good matchup.
However I think they would both obliterate each other ....thus no win.
Why?
Well, both are ridiculously smart, and if they are going fullblast (and have a 2-year prep horizon) then one can be certain that they will both come with FOOLPROOF strategies.
Now, one may be an IQ point smarter than the other ....goodness, one might even be a hundred IQ points smarter than the other ....but in the end even the less smart of the two is still astoundingly smart.
Thus even the lesser of the two will still come up with a plan that can quite literally blow up the solar system!

Conclusion: Both win (or lose, depending on how one views it).
It would be like me with a 50-megaton hydrogen bomb versus you with a Hiroshima style atomic bomb that has a yield of 'only' 12 kilotons.
Now,my thermonuclear device can freaking absolutely vaporise a city (actually a 50 megaton bomb would probably turn the dust into dust), but your 'small' 12-kiloton yield fission device will still kill a city.

Same thing here ....even assuming that one of the two is smarter, and even assuming that the smarter one is more intelligent by a sizeable margin, the fact still remains that the lesser of the two is still amazingly smart.
Beyond amazing.

Thus if they face off one thing is certain.
The smarter one will destroy the lesser one.
Another thing is also certain.
That the lesser of the two is still smart enough to destroy the smarter one (and quite probably take the solar system along with him).

Answer: Draw.

Darth Kal-El
oh nvm i found out hes lex.

Azeld
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
oh nvm i found out hes lex.

Alex is the guy behind IC.

Lucid Lui
He's the son of the Lex Luthor from Earth-3.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Luthor%2C_Jr.

Darth Kal-El
k thanks

Superherovandal
Alex is the brain behind every single conflict in Infinite Crisis. That's impressive. He's recreated Earth 2 perfectly. I'd say he's above Reed.

spideycarnage
reed makes up with doom, and gets lex together lol..but lex takes this.

manjaro
of course he's above reed. Alex would obliterate reed b4 you could do an impersonation of adam sandler, which would sound something like "oowoowehtthwwuu". has everyone forgotten that this guy weilds both positive and anti matter energy? yes ppl anti matter, one blast and he'd unravel Reed's cellualr structure into oblivion(literally) b4 you could say oowoowehtthwwuu

GODSCRIBE
so he's like a weaker version of molecule man? reed wins.

manjaro
weaker my ass.!!! this dude has power on a cosmic scale. obviously you dont grasp the finality of antimatter in comic book perspective.

GODSCRIBE
reed wins, because you're gay.

Superherovandal
he isn't MM level but he made a place that protected him and SBP and SM2 and LL2 from the crisis. and he is smarter than Reed. He's created a machine that can recreate the multiverse.

manjaro
so no one read the orignal crisis where the anti monitor was after him to use him as a catalyst to gather animatter energy on a universal scale, but the monitor got to him first.. also what sort of energy do you think was obsorbing the multiverse?,...yep you guesed it! antimatter

Superherovandal
I know he is powerful probably just below skyfather. In fact I'd say he'd possibly beat Thanos. He is wayyy beyond Reed in all mental aspects. Look at what he's doing right now. Its MIGHTY impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.