Dr.Doom vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LJ27
who wins?

Black Adam
Doom wins every freakin time.

Prep or no prep.

Azeld
Wolverine better ask Squirrel girl for backup if he wants to have a chance.

Darth Kal-El
Doom can emit electricity and since Wolverine's skeleton is all adamantium and touches his flesh.....

Sixth_Winged
Bay day for Wolverine. Real bad

spideycarnage
wats with all these mismatch threads for wolvierine latley..im loving it lol

TheKahn
Poor little hairy Canuckcanadian

jgiant
Originally posted by LJ27
who wins? New here? if you are than hi...and ohh yeah wolvie can win this...i say about 7/10 times without prep and with prep maybe 6/10 times...either way wolvie will win the majoirty...

Mindship
Adamantium was put on Wolverine's bones via technology; no doubt Doom has tech which can remove it, not to mention having tech which could wreck havoc with W's genetics, just for good measure.
Depends how the writers wanna handle it.

GODSCRIBE
Wolverine's claws rival any technology Doom can fathom up. I'd say it's on the level of the IG.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine.... loses.

Sixth_Winged
Even if Wolverine wins 1/10, it would just be a mere doombot...............laughing

Tha C-Master
Good point!! hilarious

godking
Originally posted by jgiant
New here? if you are than hi...and ohh yeah wolvie can win this...i say about 7/10 times without prep and with prep maybe 6/10 times...either way wolvie will win the majoirty... Wolverine would be destroyed with or without prep.

Wolverine cannot outprep Doom EVER !.

Wolverine is a close quarter guy . Doom can FLY and bombard wolverine with the tech from his suit.

Its like asking if Wolverine could beat Iron man or warmachine.

Unless there is a huge plot device which lets Wolverine get close to Doom he loses easily.

Ex11B
Originally posted by spideycarnage
wats with all these mismatch threads for wolvierine latley..im loving it lol

agreed laughing laughing

jgiant
Originally posted by godking
Wolverine would be destroyed with or without prep.

Wolverine cannot outprep Doom EVER !.

Wolverine is a close quarter guy . Doom can FLY and bombard wolverine with the tech from his suit.

Its like asking if Wolverine could beat Iron man or warmachine.

Unless there is a huge plot device which lets Wolverine get close to Doom he loses easily. No way wolvie can handle anything doom can dish out...then he could get up close and rip doom a new one...

DarkCrawler
No. Wolverine can't handle Doom.

TheKahn
Doom traps Wolverine with the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak and makes a new armor out of his adamantium. evil face

You got to remeber that even if Doom didn't have an almost unlimited number of weapons in his armor that could take out wolverine, the guy is a very accomplished sorcerer who could literally send Wolverine to hell.

Tha C-Master
Not if wolverine is in his thor-buster armor...

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Not if wolverine is in his thor-buster armor...

Well of couse not then... shifty

brainchild81
Doom wins with the greatest of ease.

jgiant
How can you people say this...your not even givin wolvie the slightest bit of credit...he will survive anything doom throws at him and then go up to doom and cut him to shreads...

brainchild81
I have to disagree. Doom would simply fry Wolvie. He can fly and has range. Doom's a genius. He knows Wolvie can only win up close. He fries Wolvie up something fierce.

jasofisc
this is a mis match but people on here should come up with stuff that dooms never done and use it for fights on here. Doom maybe could devlope tec that would rip wolverine's skelton from him but if he hasn't done it yet in the comics then he can't use it on this forum.

Doom wins 7 out of 10

who?-kid
Of course Doom wins (duh)... but only because he has his magic powers and because he can fly and has the range advance.

Mano a mano, Wolverine could give Doom a nasty surprise. Mind you, nothing Doom can't handle, but still...

Tha C-Master
10/10 no questions asked...

jgiant
Doom can throw all the doom bots he wants at wolvie he'll just sniff em out and kill the real doom...doom will think he killed him and then wolvie will come out of nowhere and cut doom up real nice like...

Superherovandal
that is if he could get through Doom's forcefield or hurt his armor. Which I highly doubt.

Darth Kal-El
for those of u who say wolverine will walk up to doom and rip him into shreads, Doom has a force field capable of holding powerhouses for Christ's sake

Swanky-Tuna
He could turn Wolverine's powers off then shoot him in the face.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He could turn Wolverine's powers off then shoot him in the face.

yeah That sounds about right.

spideycarnage
hahaha

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Wolverine's claws rival any technology Doom can fathom up. I'd say it's on the level of the IG.

Hahahaha.

Good one.

jgiant
YEah but wolvie can get through the sheild...

Tron

How? By tapping into the Speed Force? Cause he ain't getting through otherwise.

godking
How can you people say this...your not even givin wolvie the slightest bit of credit...he will survive anything doom throws at him and then go up to doom and cut him to shreads... How does Wolverine reach him ????.

There is no way that wolbverine can reach a Doom that wants to stay at a distance. Doom can fly can Wolverine ?.

The only chance i would give Wolverine if he catches a Doom off guard and even then his chances are not good.

TheKahn

It would kind of defeat the whole point of having a force field if a guy with sharp knives on his hands could get through it.
Also not only does Doom's armor have a force field that has a max radius of about eight feet, but he can create protective shield of mystical energy as well.

jgiant
Doom wont see wolvie comin...he'll sneek up on doom when he isn't expecting it...or after doom has thought he killed him...

jgiant
Common wolvie can win

MuffinmanMike
New here? if you are than hi...and ohh yeah wolvie can win this...i say about 7/10 times without prep and with prep maybe 6/10 times...either way wolvie will win the majoirty...

You must be new.

We're talking about Dr.Doom. The guy the ENTIRE FANTASTIC FOUR CONSISTANTLY HAVE TROUBLE DEALING WITH.

Versus Wolverine.

First of all, I doubt Wolvie can cut through Dooms armor.

Secondly, Dooms not stupid. If he doesn't KNOW Wolverine is dead, he won't let Wolverines body out of his site until then. He will send Wolverine into another dimension if he has to.

Dr.Doom has created the tech of "Being Dr.Doom." This allows him to **** Wolverine up.

Jesus, I almost wanna make "Wolverine vs the Fantastic 4" just to see people claim that he could cut Mr.Fantastic.

Black Adam
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
You must be new.

We're talking about Dr.Doom. The guy the ENTIRE FANTASTIC FOUR CONSISTANTLY HAVE TROUBLE DEALING WITH.

Versus Wolverine.

Secondly, Dooms not stupid. If he doesn't KNOW Wolverine is dead, he won't let Wolverines body out of his site until then. He will send Wolverine into another dimension if he has to.

Dr.Doom has created the tech of "Being Dr.Doom." This allows him to **** Wolverine up.

Jesus, I almost wanna make "Wolverine vs the Fantastic 4" just to see people claim that he could cut Mr.Fantastic.

Go for it

do the Wolverine vs. the FF4

It will be funny read

jgiant
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
You must be new.

Versus Wolverine.

Jesus, I almost wanna make "Wolverine vs the Fantastic 4" just to see people claim that he could cut Mr.Fantastic. apparently you are new

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Black Adam
Go for it

do the Wolverine vs. the FF4

It will be funny read

With your blessing, I will do it soon :P

slade10
This is a pretty laughable fight unless you place some handicaps on doom...

Swanky-Tuna
I think one's already been made. Or at least wolverine vs seperate members. I believe it all came down to Wolverine tricking them all into thinking he was dead then slashing them when they go to poke his body with a stick or sneaking up on them and killing them like they were teenagers having sex in a Jason movie.

IM BAAAACK
ill agree with jgiant........wolverine would beat that cockass updance

DarkCrawler
apparently you are new

Apparently you don't know who Dr.Doom is.

A) Wolverine could not cut through his force fields.

B) He could not cut through his armors

C) Doctor Doom could easily kill his with his blasters

D) Doom could kill him with his magics.

Doom 9/10.

IM BAAAACK
apparently you are wrong...wolvie can cut through anything...doom is finished

Juntai
He'd just get out some bi-tch-be-gone spray and spray him with it.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by IM BAAAACK
apparently you are wrong...wolvie can cut through anything...doom is finished

His CLAWS can cut through anything.

Wolverine can't apply enough force for them to cut through anything.

Can you cut through tree with a steel knife? No, you can't.

You are the one that is wrong here.

IM BAAAACK
DOOM WINS...AND Iam gunna be banned soon so peace out to yawl...except gay fox...may he rot in hell...

jgiant
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
His CLAWS can cut through anything.

Wolverine can't apply enough force for them to cut through anything.

Can you cut through tree with a steel knife? No, you can't.

You are the one that is wrong here. Wolvies claws are meant to cut through anything and his body is indestructable so doom can take him out...he'll just think he did and then wolvie destroy's him

jrodslam
Wolvies Claws can cut through ALMOST anything. However i dont think Doom's armor can withstand the claws.

jgiant
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Apparently you don't know who Dr.Doom is.

A) Wolverine could not cut through his force fields.

B) He could not cut through his armors

C) Doctor Doom could easily kill his with his blasters

D) Doom could kill him with his magics.

Doom 9/10. apparently you don't know what is going onOriginally posted by jrodslam
Wolvies Claws can cut through ALMOST anything. However i dont think Doom's armor can withstand the claws. see wolvie wins

Black Adam
apparently you don't know what is going on see wolvie wins

Wloverine gets blasted long before he even reaches Doom with the claws.

jrodslam
Wloverine gets blasted long before he even reaches Doom with the claws.

I do agree with that. The question is however, would it be powerful enough to keep Wolvie down?

tiakocom
Originally posted by jrodslam
I do agree with that. The question is however, would it be powerful enough to keep Wolvie down?

wolverine is not imortal doom will figure him out eventually, and when it does i wouldnt want to be in his shoes.

jgiant
Wloverine gets blasted long before he even reaches Doom with the claws. He'll keep comin

jgiant
Originally posted by jrodslam
I do agree with that. The question is however, would it be powerful enough to keep Wolvie down? Yes you know what is going on...

jgiant
Originally posted by tiakocom
wolverine is not imortal doom will figure him out eventually, and when it does i wouldnt want to be in his shoes. wolvie will survive anything doom throws at him...like i said a thousand times before...jeez...cant you people except that wolvie can win..

Black Adam
He'll keep comin

not really. he will get knocked back where doom will then unleash on him or just fly up and unleash on him. Now wolverine can't get him and Doom can blast till he gets bored.

Won't kill him but it will knock him out and fry him. Then doom can do what he wants with him.

Draco69
Why the f*** has this reached four pages? Wolverine8888 is long and gone (I swear I had multiple orgasms when I found out the news...) let's keep the Wolverine fanboyism out of this forum.

jgiant
Originally posted by Draco69
Why the f*** has this reached four pages? Wolverine8888 is long and gone (I swear I had multiple orgasms when I found out the news...) let's keep the Wolverine fanboyism out of this forum. DING DING DING...give that man the prize...jeez i was waiting for someone to say that...i don't know if i could go on much more...

jgiant
Can't believe it went on this long either...

Tron
wolvie will survive anything doom throws at him...like i said a thousand times before...jeez...cant you people except that wolvie can win..

Yeah, up until the point Doom says "Screw this", and pull his nifty little disintegrator gun out of his holster. Peace out Logan.wink

DarkCrawler
apparently you don't know what is going on see wolvie wins

What the f**k?

You...serious?

jgiant
DING DING DING...give that man the prize...jeez i was waiting for someone to say that...i don't know if i could go on much more...

jgiant
bottom line is wolvie wins...

EvilTyrant
Anybody read the Essestial X-Men book, well 1 story had the X-men going against Doom. Doom had some device where he trapped them, and they were encased in metal or something. Somehow it came down to Wolverine and Doom, Doom kept blasting him, but Wolverine kept coming. Doom was impressed to see a hero who was just as ruthless as him, hmmm... cant remember how it ended, think Storm stopped it all, I know Storm and Doom are kinda friends with eachother now (maybe)

millenium02
man.. this is very funny man... hey guys, i'm an x-men fan before... and i know what u guys say about wolverine.. and yeah, wolverine can cut mr.fantastic to pieces.. i also know wolverine and how very very taught and indestructable his ADAMANTIUM skeleton is... hey to all wolverine fanboys out there.. thanx for supporting wolverine...
BUT..
this is a horrible horrible mismatch here... i mean this is doom we're talking about.. i'm no newbie either on x-men and fantastic 4 and all the MU.. but man.. dr.doom.. this is fight wolverine has a little chance to win here.. lets face reality man...
yeah wolverine can cut dr.doom's armor.. i'll give u that, he can take a shot to any weapon any heavy hitter can dish out.. but dr.doom is a lot new level here... this guy, doom, althought defeated by squirrel girl and MR. FANTASTIC (the smartest man alive)... w/ out reed, this guy bitchslap GALACTUS, SILVER SURFER, THE BEYONDER... AND YEAH SON GOKU ( no joke, i've seen son goku defeated by teleporting him to another time by doom, no joke man.. there's a site)...
the only thing wolvie get doom's attention is either on his ADAMANTIUM skeleton and HEALING FACTOR... man, even magneto pissed his pants on doom.. yeah, in the villains team up.. magneto's superior is dr.doom and althought he they fought.. see what mag's face look like after that...

darthgoober
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6906/natf20011jy7.jpg

whistle

Endrict Nuul
Spite Doom wins.....

steverules
Doesn't doom like....have enough power to kill wolverine?

millenium02
there are so many ways on how dr.doom might deal w/ wolverine w/ out his attention.. lets say doom can create a nullifier that can neutralize mutant power.. but that can hardly work on wolvie... he can magically makehimself etherial, so wolvie is just hitting airs and doom might do something everybody is going to shet their pants..
for the record.. doom is notorious in mind swaping technique so if wolvie manage to wound and slash doom.. all doom have to do is turn off his armor gadgets, mind swap wolvie and wolvie is going to say.. man this is what it feels like to be human.. and doom will be smiling he has a healing factor and an adamantium.. if he gets to the real doom and not some stupid doombot...
dr.doom not only outmuscle u.. he'll outgun u, outsmart u and out violate u in so many ways.. and theres nothing anybody can do, except ofcourse if reed richards help out..
i have a lot of respect to wolverine man.. i mean a lot.. but this is a horrible mismatch up....
magneto yank wolvies adamantium skeleton, wolvie kicking mag's butt a couple of times.. but this is the not mags.. this is doom, doom scares the crap out of every megalomaniac.. and for the record.. he's the only villain who conquered the world 3 times.. fair score man... no kidding... thats reality check

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Madvillain
Wolverine's claws rival any technology Doom can fathom up. I'd say it's on the level of the IG. big grin

Endrict Nuul
This should be locked because of spite.

Raoul
its doom, v logan. spite, closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.