Are/Were you scared of your parents?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
If you are living with them now, or when you were living with them are/were you scared of them?
I'm pretty petrified of my Daddy. He's not scary and he's not big or anything...but since that whole PDA thing I got a detention for today I'm scared. Mom said he was mad when he called. erm That and whenever I do something that pisses him off I hide.

Ronny
My dad looks like Uncle Vernon from harry potter when hes mad.. pretty freaky. Hes mad alot. But I'm not scared of him. I could take him on if I wanted to ... plus hes slow.

is PDA detention worthy? blink

Roulette
I'm currently living with my parents...but naw, they don't scare mesmile
Although, my mum can go pretty crazy sometimes O.O so I just stay outta her waypaperbag3

DanieLs_4_Ever
That's awesome. I could only imagine a Vernon Dursley twin.
Nope, especially if we weren't even PDA'ing.

Ronny
I dont get it blink You got detention for not PDAing your man?

KENobi™
My dad...when he gets angry, he really gets angry. Just like me. There was one time I pissed him off and he shoved me to the ground. That's the only time he had ever laid an abusive finger on me though. I pretty much deserved it since I was being a brat.

Mišt
Im not scared, Im just pissed off most of the time...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ronny
I dont get it blink You got detention for not PDAing your man?
Long story.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=389613
^^ There it is. And Dad calls every evening at 8 because it's his break time from work and the stupid school calls the parents if a child gets in trouble so that makes it worse. Had they not called I may have gotten off easy, maybe Mum wouldn't have told him. Grr..

Ronny
HOLY SHIT! Thats bullshit. You should shoot someone

My first detention was on the second day of school this year (9th)

I said "Fuc.k" in class.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Yep, I know it's bullshit but I mean how can one convince their parents that? My Mom thankfully believed me when I told her but since Dad didn't get the whole story he's pissed and just thinks that I was sucking face at school. *Cowers in fear* I'll have to see him this weekend too erm
Lol, You got in trouble for saying that? It may be one of the worst cuss words out there but I've never seen anyone get in trouble for cussing here. The teachers just laugh whenever someone says something funny that has a cuss word in it.

Mišt

I said "Fuc.k" in class.

My friend wouldnt swear all through school. We evenm tried to pay him $10 to say 'shit'.........no deal. Loser with the capital L.

DanieLs_4_Ever

Mišt
Because...he is What the f**k? I think the first time he actually swore was when he was 18...

Roulette

I said "Fuc.k" in class.

oh shit...you got a detention just for that? O.O

thas really dodgeyglare

hmm..back in year 10 I said f*ck as well...my teacher went pretty nuts....the coordinator made me apologise to her...I thought that was pretty goddamned stupid^-^ I had to find her at recess to apologise o.o complete waste of my free timesad

Ronny

Mišt
Yeah, we should tie those bastards up and force feed them an Aussie slang dictionary....disgust

Oh damn, I gotta get me one of those sometimelaughing out loud

Ronny
Me too eek! So I can see what the **** your saying all the time.

ninja kidding

Mišt
Funnydisgust

I should email you oneeek!

Ronny
You should email me your ass so I can kick it eek!

Mišt
I shouldeek! But then again....nono

Ronny
You should eek! then again shut up you ghey!

Mišt
Did you just call me ghey?shock

Im not ghey! *wipes off makeup and takes off dress*shock

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
If you are living with them now, or when you were living with them are/were you scared of them?
I'm pretty petrified of my Daddy. He's not scary and he's not big or anything...but since that whole PDA thing I got a detention for today I'm scared. Mom said he was mad when he called. erm That and whenever I do something that pisses him off I hide.

I use to be scared of my mom... she has bi-polar...blah blah... Im glad I dont have it... Im so mellow

but I dont live with them anymore big grin so Im free nowhappy

bogen
no, neva if your scared of your parents you need help or really they do for making you feel that way.

BackFire
My dad is very intimidating when he wants to be. Unlike some, he doesn't yell when he's angry, he becomes silent and just glares with incredible intensity.

Roulette
Originally posted by BackFire
My dad is very intimidating when he wants to be. Unlike some, he doesn't yell when he's angry, he becomes silent and just glares with incredible intensity.

hah...that's what I do when I'm angry

Leo.M
i was MORE scared of my sisters couch then my parents ninja

Lydia
Im not scared of my parents but every teenage boy I no is ehe my dad has many shotguns

GuitarBunny
I'm not at all scared of my mom...My dad is another story. I hate seeing him when his pissed off at me...embarrasment

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever

As most of you know, I live with my mum and stepdad and dont take shit from any of them, I have actually been arrested for punching my stepdad in the mouth smile

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I use to be scared of my mom... she has bi-polar...blah blah... Im glad I dont have it... Im so mellow

but I dont live with them anymore big grin so Im free nowhappy
I've actually diagnosed myself with bipolar disorder, whether or whether not I have it, I havent something similar. Lol.
Originally posted by BackFire
Lol *Dad slowly moves closer to your face with evil eye and you fall backwards*
Originally posted by K.Diddy
As most of you know, I live with my mum and stepdad and dont take shit from any of them, I have actually been arrested for punching my stepdad in the mouth smile
Oh that's real lovely. I wont take shit from anyone EXCEPT my parents. Lol.

a1hsauce
erm my mom can go psycho sometimes yes

DanieLs_4_Ever
My Mom is usually the mellow one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.