GG2 or Hobgoblin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atharpina
So I've been hearing all sorts of things lately. It's almost a sure thing that Harry will become a Goblin right? So what do you guys think about which he'll be? I'd think Hobgoblin just so avoid direct repition. But on here everyone refers to him as GG2. I know that's probably just because of the comic, but I was wanting to ask what everyone thought when discussing a movie? Which do you think he should be and what should he look like?

Silverstein
well yeah Green Goblin 2 would be repetitive, so I would assume they'd make him the HobGoblin, with some modified glider and new suit hopefully. I actually dont care which goblin he becomes.

Marcus4600
For the sake of comic continuity, I'd hope he'd be Goblin 2, with the classic costume, but with Raimi, anything goes.

doctorstrongbad
Its a close call, we will have to wait and see.

TheOnes2
GG2

Xirius
I think that the non-comic book fan audience would hate the idea of GG2, so the movie will prob. ignore comic history and bend to the will of the masses with Hobgoblin.

Marcus4600
*rolls eyes*

Knightfall93
I wouldnt mind. But I wanna see a real bad ass "Harry sacrifices himself to save Pete in the end" conclusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.