Superboy Prime Vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Superboy Prime at full power, full potential. (And after surviving being sent to the Speed Force, and thus becomign one with it. *possibility*)

Vs.

Galactus at Full power

==============================
Cassualties and morals mean nothing to Superboy Prime this fight. He will do what ever he has to do to destroy Galactus.

GO!

Jesse7
hmmm

Mider
and like i said in one thread its a shame that i comics superman actually told galactus he would kill him and galactus got scared sad sad

Jesse7
If Superman can cause Galactus to run from him in fear, then imagine what Superboy Prime could do to him.

Mider
thats dumb galactus being afraid of superman when superman lost to ss didnt he?

Jesse7
But this is SuperBoy Prime, he could anihilate SS; also depends on which version of Superman in question, some would lose to SS, some would win or destroy him.

thesilverspider
Guy relax Superboy is not that strong this thread is not needed.

Jesse7
SBP is strong, have you seen what he has done?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Jesse7
SBP is strong, have you seen what he has done?
Yes,Galactus is on a whole different level.

Jesse7
If Superboy survives being thrown into the speedforce which is arguably on a multiverse power scale. Then SBP would arguably be able to rip Galactus in half with ease.

thesilverspider
If Superboy survives being thrown into the speedforce which is arguably on a multiverse power scale. Then SBP would arguably be able to rip Galactus in half.
What the f**k? are you high?Seriously SBP would get killed by Galactus.

inamilist
lol

vs full powered galactus

smile

Big G all the way :P

Jesse7
Imagine if SBP survives the Speedforce, the speedforce is far above Galactus, if SBP overcomes the SF then imagine what he could now do to Galactus!

thesilverspider
Imagine if SBP survives the Speedforce, the speedforce is far above Galactus, if SBP overcomes the SF then imagine what he could now do to Galactus!
Galactus still wreaks him

Sixth_Winged

IIRC superboy now currently resides somewhere in limbo along with the speedforce. We don't even know if he survived that or what's the science behind it..........cause it sure looks SF is limited.

spideycarnage
this is funny, Galactus sneezes at superboy and sb dies.

Femi32
Galactus wouldn't kill him. He would make him his herald, then Superboy will bring Galactus 20 planets to eat. smile

The Ion
Originally posted by Femi32
Galactus wouldn't kill him. He would make him his herald, then Superboy will bring Galactus 20 planets to eat. smile
He'd bring him the planets quite literally. embarrasment

leonidas
cripes . . .

sbp IS powerful, but . . .

are you friggin' kidding?? is he gonna . . . punch galactus out?? galactus once turned immortal herc into an AMOEBA just by LOOKING AT HIM! i know kryptonians have some cool and great powers, ('specially pre-c ones) but if g wants him to be an amoeba, he's an amoeba!

what's with all the galactus hating going on around here lately? i mean i know he's a jobber (bigger jobber than darkseid??) but if you're putting him against top tier heroes you've stumbed off your rocker . . .

spideycarnage
haha amoeba

manjaro
SBP was moving planets around with his bare hands according to alex luthor. no cosmic energy, no telekiesis or matter manipulation and he's the kid version of pre crsis supreman. so i guess the offical title for pre crsis supes would be superman Prime....but....doesnt that sound familiar?...hhmmmmm

Femi32
Originally posted by leonidas
cripes . . .

sbp IS powerful, but . . .

are you friggin' kidding?? is he gonna . . . punch galactus out?? galactus once turned immortal herc into an AMOEBA just by LOOKING AT HIM! i know kryptonians have some cool and great powers, ('specially pre-c ones) but if g wants him to be an amoeba, he's an amoeba!

what's with all the galactus hating going on around here lately? i mean i know he's a jobber (bigger jobber than darkseid??) but if you're putting him against top tier heroes you've stumbed off your rocker . . .

I need a scan of this happening to Hercules. It sounds too good to be true.

leonidas
i'll get it tomorrow. it happened in an alternate future book so technically is not canon. still, funny as hell!

MrHeavySilence
Superboy Prime beat the crap out of all the Teen Titans! and killed some! Plus he was so strong that Flash couldn't find a way to kill him; Flash had to send him to the speedforce. What does that tell you? Superboy Prime and Flash are gangster!

but

Galactus is overpowered.

Jesse7
Superman once threatened to kill Galactus, Galactus was afraid of Superman, that says some thing right there.

ZephroCarnelian
Superman once threatened to kill Galactus, Galactus was afraid of Superman, that says some thing right there.

That wasn't just Superman.

That was Superman with the Power Cosmic.

That's like >>>>>>Silver Surfer smile

Jesse7
I honestly don't know who is stronger, The Kryptonian or Superboy Prime, I imagine the Kryptonian since Galactus stated he was second only to him, and that he scared off Galactus when he threatened to kill him. But then again, not even the flashes could figure out a way to kill SBP, they had to take him to the speed force.

ZephroCarnelian
I honestly don't know who is stronger, The Kryptonian or Superboy Prime, I imagine the Kryptonian since Galactus stated he was second only to him, and that he scared off Galactus when he threatened to kill him. But then again, not even the flashes could figure out a way to kill SBP, they had to take him to the speed force.

That's the same with normal Superman though.

Flashes couldn't kill him just like that - that's one of the perks of being invulnerable. smile

They could deal him damage in a prolonged fight with lots of IMPs.... but they needed to dispose of him QUICKLY before he could kill anyone else.

That's why they Speed Force dumped him. smile

It wasn't their ONLY way of taking him out but it was the easiest and by far the quickest.

ZephroCarnelian
Double post. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse7
In the comic it wasn't stated that SBP died, it is possible he could come back, possible even to come back as one with the speed force stronger then he was before. maybe.

King KAM
Big g simply eats him.....

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by King KAM
Big g simply eats him.....

laughing

Sounds about right.

Superboy Prime hasn't exhibited the infinite speed or the timetravelling powers of PreC Supes.

Even PreC Supes would only be able to play about with G, not actually take him down.

So Superboy Prime would probably be going down.

Mider
thats weak even if superman has the power cosmic how can be beat galactus the one who gave him his very power thats bull.

Jesse7
Dislike it or not, it happened on panel =/

Mider
was it even canon

leonidas
erm, where exactly does superman with the power cosmic scare off galactus . . .? confused

Cosmic Cube

Twisting the truth. Sad.

The Fantastic Four was draining Galactus's energy by rewiring his machinery. Galactus would have died form the loss of his energy, not at the hands of Superman.

And it wasn't the "Kryptonian." Galactus had already taken the power cosmic away from Superman by the time this occurred. Even if it was the "Kryptonian," He would be no threat to Galactus whatsoever.

Stop bending the truth.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
was it even canon
No. Regardless, it's a hoax.

Superman said "Either you will feed only on uninhabited planets, or you will die today," or something to that effect. Galactus replies "Agreed, now please end the energy transference."

It's sad when fanboys lie to pump up their favorite character. It truly is.

Marcus4600
I don't know where somebody is getting off saying that Galactus was scared of Superman, considering that HE MADE SUPERMAN HIS HERALD, AND B*TCH SLAPPED HIM!

Cosmic Cube
Who would honestly believe that Superman would even dream of killing Galactus? It even sounds ridiculous. Try saying it without laughing.

Cosmic Cube
Dislike it or not, it happened on panel =/

Spiderman flooring Supes with a punch is on panel, but we don't consider that now do we? Double standards.

Marcus4600
^ I tried to say it. I fell on the floor laughing. I got an image in my head of every hero ever created looking at him, and saying, "What the f*ck was he thinking?"

Mider
i hope that happend in a non canon comic

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
i hope that happend in a non canon comic

Read my previous posts, Mider. It's a hoax, made up by Super-fanboys.

leonidas
so . . . NO ONE is saying supes chased g off . . . huh

good, glad that's settled then.

Avalonofthewind
Cosmic Supes never scared off Galactus, he turned against him, Galactus blasted him and took away the power cosmic.

When Supes recovered, he and Reed Richards reversed the machine that Galactus uses to feed to drain him of energy. Superman then gave Galactus a choice. Stop feeding on populated planets, or let the machine drain him of all energy.

Hope that clears the situation up.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Cosmic Supes never scared off Galactus, he turned against him, Galactus blasted him and took away the power cosmic.

When Supes recovered, he and Reed Richards reversed the machine that Galactus uses to feed to drain him of energy. Superman then gave Galactus a choice. Stop feeding on populated planets, or let the machine drain him of all energy.

Hope that clears the situation up.

This is precisely what happened. Thanks for clearing things up Avvy.

Avalonofthewind
No prob CC! Cosmic Superman is like Superman Prime.
There aren't many feats to judge by.

darthgoober
laughing out loud
(I just had to bump this)

I watch Pokemon
Galactus wins 10/10.

SBP is tough but not tough enough to take on Galactus.

darthgoober
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Galactus wins 10/10.

SBP is tough but not tough enough to take on Galactus.
thumb up

bigbran
Galactus 100/10.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Validus
He'd bring him the planets quite literally. embarrasment That would be a problem for Galactus though. With him just waiting on SBP to bring the planets, he'll probably get fat from lack of exercise. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's not unreasonable to think that SBP cant' get some good licks in. He is strong enough to move planets at faster much than warp speeds. So he could batter Big G around a bit. Thanos Speed blitzed Big G with a blast. SBP could do it better since he's faster than Thanos and his strength is superior to thanos's blast. But Big G would then turn Sbp's skin to kryptonite and his own body would begin to kill itself.

Jesse7
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It's not unreasonable to think that SBP cant' get some good licks in. He is strong enough to move planets at faster much than warp speeds. So he could batter Big G around a bit. Thanos Speed blitzed Big G with a blast. SBP could do it better since he's faster than Thanos and his strength is superior to thanos's blast. But Big G would then turn Sbp's skin to kryptonite and his own body would begin to kill itself.

Note, SBP is immune to K-nite, Magic, and Red Sun raditation.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Note, SBP is immune to K-nite, Magic, and Red Sun raditation.

He's not immune to big G sucking the solar energy right out of him.

bigbran
It's not unreasonable to think that SBP cant' get some good licks in. He is strong enough to move planets at faster much than warp speeds. So he could batter Big G around a bit. Thanos Speed blitzed Big G with a blast. SBP could do it better since he's faster than Thanos and his strength is superior to thanos's blast. But Big G would then turn Sbp's skin to kryptonite and his own body would begin to kill itself. Huh?
That was just a fed Galactus.
He isn't doing anything to an Eternity Galactus.

Plus, I don't remember him being faster than warp speeds.

As it stands Galactus 100/10.

bigbran
Note, SBP is immune to K-nite, Magic, and Red Sun raditation. Who do you think wins?
Or did I even need to ask...

Jesse7
He's not immune to big G sucking the solar energy right out of him.

I don't think Big G could suck the energy out of him, as normal supes has shown his bio field protects him from this.

SBP who had PC durability, I don't think hes going to be energy manipulated any time soon.

Seeing as it took 3-5 years in the speed force for his reserves to run dry.

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
Who do you think wins?
Anyone from DC with an S on their chest.

Jesse7
Who do you think wins?

Basically its SBP versus an Eternity (a universe)

Unless I see more high end feats of SBP that shows he could destroy a universe, then im going to say a full powered Galactus takes the majority.

P.S. SBP can retcon/alter reality/time/space/soul/mind/etc. on a multiversal scale, as shown on panel and when Lex described that he cannot control it yet so its run by his emotions; he also has anti-matter energy in him, if he could also control this I think he would be even more powerful.

P.S.S. SBP caused Parallax, Hal becoming the spectre, Superman Blue, etc., etc.

My point is, as of now ,a full powered Galactus, which is speculation since we have never seen one on panel, I think would defeat SBP.

But if SBP ever masters his powers, I believe he would be multiversal, as he warp and retcon on a multiversal level already, he just lacks the control as said by Lex, that he hasnt fully grown yet.

darthgoober
I don't think Big G could suck the energy out of him, as normal supes has shown his bio field protects him from this.

SBP who had PC durability, I don't think hes going to be energy manipulated any time soon.

Before you start with that crap, care to explaine this...
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6241/siphonenergymb1.th.jpg
Now what does Supes say?

UniOmni

Generic badguy energy manipulators>>>>>Galactus??

Really??

And for the record, if red sun radiation didn't phase him, he wouldn't have lost his powers when the supermen went crashing through one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Huh?
That was just a fed Galactus.
He isn't doing anything to an Eternity Galactus.

Plus, I don't remember him being faster than warp speeds.

As it stands Galactus 100/10.

Oh hell yeah, sbp was faster than warp speed. There is no way you can move a planet across the universe so fast that not even cosmics notice and the planet's atmosphere isnt' even affected. That's almost teleportation lvl speed.

Jesse7
Originally posted by darthgoober
Now what does Supes say?

Superman has been drained partially before, in the scan you posted, and by the parasite, but he has also shown he can resist it.

My point was, this is SBP who is PC level, and has none of PC superman's weaknesses.

Comparing post crisis supes to SBP is like comparing a DC cop to Hal Jordan.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now what does Supes say?

he was a true bad ass. All those magneto and superman powers rolled up in one character. I think i'll make a vs thread with tthat Triumph. He ruled.

darthgoober
Superman has been drained partially before, in the scan you posted, and by the parasite, but he has also shown he can resist it.

My point was, this is SBP who is PC level, and has none of PC superman's weaknesses.

Comparing post crisis supes to SBP is like comparing a DC cop to Hal Jordan.
NO! You've said numerous times that Supes bio electric field protects him from draining. Remember JUST NOW.

Well in the scan I just provided, it ain't doing him a bit of good. It also doesn't help against Parasite. The bioelecric field itself is a form of energy and subject to absorption. You just don't want to admit it because that would mean that Surfer could take Supes majority of the time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
NO! You've said numerous times that Supes bio electric field protects him from draining. Remember JUST NOW.

Well in the scan I just provided, it ain't doing him a bit of good. It also doesn't help against Parasite. The bioelecric field itself is a form of energy and subject to absorption. You just don't want to admit it because that would mean that Surfer could take Supes majority of the time.

ALL of the time. Not majority. ALL of the time.

darthgoober
No, to be fair, I think Supes could get two or three wins out of 10. NO ONE fights the exact same way everytime.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, to be fair, I think Supes could get two or three wins out of 10. NO ONE fights the exact same way everytime.

The problem is Surfer doesn't have to. he has so many damn powers and has been alive for thousands of years if i'm not mistaken. I could name ten ways the surfer could beat Superman. I can't think of anything that superman has the power to beat the surfer. His heat vision means the big donut. it's not hotter than the suns that the surfer flies thru daily. his freeze breath means nothing. his strength is his biggest threat. And he could never touch surfer. Sufer is faster than superman by far. HMM sufer can beat superman by

Turning him into stone( dont' know how strong supers is to transmutation)

sucking his energy

creating thousands of surf boards that impale superman from every direction

pummel him with the power cosmic from thousands of angles while moving at his universal lvl speeds

Kryponite chains anyone?

Adamantium cage

turning the air in superman's lungs to red sun radiation

ur right superman gets a couple wins cuz i can't think of anything else.

darthgoober
creating thousands of surf boards that impale superman from every direction

laughing out loud I never thought of that one. But now I'd really like to see it.

Stupid Rookie
Jesse7 I like you, but you need to get off the speedforce nuts.

Big G at Full Power is = Eternity. Which bascially means that unless you are talking about the TOP TOP people in DC or Marvel anyone loses! You could put Surtur Flash SBP and half the GL corps and they still lose to Eternity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Jesse7 I like you, but you need to get off the speedforce nuts.

Big G at Full Power is = Eternity. Which bascially means that unless you are talking about the TOP TOP people in DC or Marvel anyone loses! You could put Surtur Flash SBP and half the GL corps and they still lose to Eternity.

I need to see the exact scan that says galactus at full power is equal to eternity. Becuz I have Never seen galactus that powerful in all my years of comics reading. Wouldn't he basically have to absorb every thing thus taking Eternity's place to get that powerful? Might as well be SBP vs Eternity at that point.

Stupid Rookie
I need to see the exact scan that says galactus at full power is equal to eternity. Becuz I have Never seen galactus that powerful in all my years of comics reading.

you should spend some more time on the forums then. I refure to spend too much time on this as I need to wake up soon and go to work, but Big G at full power is basically when he replaces Eternity.

Even if we look at it differently, how much stronger is he than surfer?? Most people would say surfer is a tiny fraction of the power. yet he is amazingly strong. In theory G could pick a hundred random beings, endow them with similar powers and just let themn fight for him. He doesn't even get tired when he creates heralds. Just look at when he creates MORG, or upgrades surfer in A.

nvrbeenwthagirl
you should spend some more time on the forums then. I refure to spend too much time on this as I need to wake up soon and go to work, but Big G at full power is basically when he replaces Eternity.

Even if we look at it differently, how much stronger is he than surfer?? Most people would say surfer is a tiny fraction of the power. yet he is amazingly strong. In theory G could pick a hundred random beings, endow them with similar powers and just let themn fight for him. He doesn't even get tired when he creates heralds. Just look at when he creates MORG, or upgrades surfer in A.
If he made 100 surfers,hed be dead. The surfer is one percent of Big G's power. 100 surfers would mean death to big G.

Stupid Rookie
If he made 100 surfers,hed be dead. The surfer is one percent of Big G's power. 100 surfers would mean death to big G.

When he made surfer did he say after he was tired???

Or Morg???
NO!

Even so, you just proved my point. Can SBP take on 100 SSs???

NO!

nvrbeenwthagirl
When he made surfer did he say after he was tired???

Or Morg???
NO!

Even so, you just proved my point. Can SBP take on 100 SSs???

NO!

Your not getting any argument from me. I voted for big G in this thread. And that was before I even realized we were talking eternity galactus. I was thinking a normal galactus could still beat sbp. I'm just saying that surfer being 1 percent of big g would mean that making 100 of them would be 100 percent of his power. that's all.

Stupid Rookie
Your not getting any argument from me. I voted for big G in this thread. And that was before I even realized we were talking eternity galactus. I was thinking a normal galactus could still beat sbp. I'm just saying that surfer being 1 percent of big g would mean that making 100 of them would be 100 percent of his power. that's all.

Understood, I also agree that if he made a ton of heralds he could be drained, but it just seems to me that he wasn't tired after endowing SS and Morg with the PC. That just leads me to believe that he could make a few heralds to fight for him, and that he is way above SBP level.

Anyway, understood and I have to go to bed. have a good night.

UniOmni
Big G said Surfer is a fraction of his power.

A fraction goes from less than 1% to 100%.

Surfer falls somewhere between those points.

Avalonofthewind

Great. That means SS gets 10/10 on WW as well!

big juggy man
I think the guy who made this vs threat is either retarded or just wants some attention.Superboy Prime and Superman Prime couldn't beat Galactus is he was taping a dump and reading the paper.

newyorkcares
Dude,i dont think galactus CAN die.He is like a neccessary force of the universe. Despite all that has happened to him,I really dont think that we have seen even a fraction of his power. It is also conceivable (since he can give power)he could take it away.For all we know, he could just turn sbp into a goldfish.Or toe to toe, he has retarded @$$ amounts of power .spb has "godlike" abilities, but for all intents and purposes Glactus IS a god.

Sirius77
Galactus can die. King Hyperion killed Galactus, and Superboy-Prime could easily do the same.

Endless Mike
Is this thread a joke?

bigbran
Originally posted by Sirius77
Galactus can die. King Hyperion killed Galactus, and Superboy-Prime could easily do the same. Do you have any proof of this, whatsoever?

Sure he said it, but its another thing on panel.

Wait, how tough do you think Galactus is?

newyorkcares
Hey, im just asking, hombre'. It just seems like Galactus is on a power level that is basically immeasureable .Like spb is maaaad powerful, but
Galactus? Like...who could test his steez? Im not saying that SPB couldn't put up a wicked fight, but taking out Galactus? I just can't see it.
But if anyone has the comic where King Hyperion kills Galactus, will you either post the panels/give me the issue name and #,and /or a bio on this king Hyperion dude?

Jesse7
SBP isn't superman, nor is he the same as him.

Its never been shown SBP can be instantly drained, it took 3-5 years for him for his reserves to run out without yellow sunlight.

ITs like me saying Silver Surfer is weak to supermans heat vision 10/10, because it can instantly kill GL's, regardless if they can fly through suns.

Untill its shown that SBP can be drained of his energy, then its speculation.

It's also speculation that Galactus at full power is equal to eternity in power, eternity has never said galactus is equal to him in power, but rather in function and importance along with death.

The scan of the watcher saying Galactus at full power can destroy the universe 10x over? Speculation again, has Galactus ever shown this? No, its just like spiderman saying Sentry stalemated Galactus, are we going to take that as truth now too?

My point still stands, SBP at full potential could take the majority against Galactus, just as your using a speculation of what Galactus is at full power since hes never been shown either.

SBP at full potential retcons Galactus

Accel
SBp needed a plot-device wall to retcon punch. Unless he has that here, he loses horribly.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Accel
SBp needed a plot-device wall to retcon punch. Unless he has that here, he loses horribly.

Not true, he warped reality without the magic wall several times.

Accel
Several? He did it twice at the most. Once with the plot-device wall he broke out of and possibly again with the Phantom Zone.

Godd Lord, SPB is overrated.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Accel
Several? He did it twice at the most. Once with the plot-device wall he broke out of and possibly again with the Phantom Zone.

Godd Lord, SPB is overrated.

He did it without the magic wall showing he can do it, and Lex also said SBP can warp reality, but he couldn't fully control it yet, thus why it was dependent on his emotion.

Accel
When? What else did he retcon?

Mr Master
Galactus wins easily.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mr Master
Galactus wins easily. No Galactus wins 1000/10.

bigbran

Its never been shown SBP can be instantly drained, it took 3-5 years for him for his reserves to run out without yellow sunlight.

Your talking about the guy, that can absorb planets, realms, etc. And the guy who created SS in a short time.

Plus, I bet that Galactus can't do any better than Conner, right? evil face

the Darkone
Galactus will see him light years away, see his weakness to red sun light due to his cosmic awareness, then disintegrate SBP a$$ after Galactus expose him to enough red sunligth radiation.

Galactus 100,000/100,000

darthgoober
Galactus doen't even need to be at full power to take this. SBP would get owned by a HUNGRY Galactus.

darthgoober
If Superboy survives being thrown into the speedforce which is arguably on a multiverse power scale. Then SBP would arguably be able to rip Galactus in half with ease.

Basically its SBP versus an Eternity (a universe)

Unless I see more high end feats of SBP that shows he could destroy a universe, then im going to say a full powered Galactus takes the majority.

ITs like me saying Silver Surfer is weak to supermans heat vision 10/10, because it can instantly kill GL's, regardless if they can fly through suns.

Untill its shown that SBP can be drained of his energy, then its speculation.

It's also speculation that Galactus at full power is equal to eternity in power, eternity has never said galactus is equal to him in power, but rather in function and importance along with death.

The scan of the watcher saying Galactus at full power can destroy the universe 10x over? Speculation again, has Galactus ever shown this? No, its just like spiderman saying Sentry stalemated Galactus, are we going to take that as truth now too?

My point still stands, SBP at full potential could take the majority against Galactus, just as your using a speculation of what Galactus is at full power since hes never been shown either.

SBP at full potential retcons Galactus

What, can't you make up your mind?

Jesse7
What, can't you make up your mind?

I did, I think Galactus full potential beats non-full potential SBP.

I think full potential SBP beats full potential Galactus.

Jesse7
Galactus doen't even need to be at full power to take this. SBP would get owned by a HUNGRY Galactus.

no, just no....alpha flight, quasar, elders, thor, etc. etc.

darthgoober
no, just no....alpha flight, quasar, elders, thor, etc. etc.
Would kick SBP's ass, if they had the plot devices that worked on Galactus.

Jesse7
Would kick SBP's ass, if they had the plot devices that worked on Galactus.

Objection!

bigbran
I did, I think Galactus full potential beats non-full potential SBP.

Profiled.

Jesse7
Profiled.

Yay!

darthgoober
Objection!
OVER RULED!

Mindship

When did this happen?

Jesse7
Originally posted by Mindship
When did this happen?

This happened in the cross over when Supes became Galactus temperary herald, Galactus stripped supes of his cosmic given powers, then supes found reed, and they built a device that reverses Galactus on himself, Supes threatened him with it and Galactus ran off.

I never said Supes did it purely on his own roll eyes (sarcastic)

Inhuman

laughing

you would think that.

darthgoober
This happened in the cross over when Supes became Galactus temperary herald, Galactus stripped supes of his cosmic given powers, then supes found reed, and they built a device that reverses Galactus on himself, Supes threatened him with it and Galactus ran off.

I never said Supes did it purely on his own roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah, it's just another of those things you 'conveniantly' forget to mention, huh?

Jesse7
Originally posted by Inhuman
laughing

you would think that.

Hey going by showings, I sure do!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus, Darksied, Superman, Thor, Hulk, Juggernaut, silver surfer, Thanos,Wonder Woman, and the LT should all get together and have a round taple discussion on how badly they have been written. Their high end feats and power and discriptions boggle the mind when you think of thier low end feats.

Any way, SBP doesn't have the power to beat a full powered Galactus. He was going to use OA, to wipe out existance and start over. It was really Oa's power that would be able to do that. Not Sbp. SBP likely can get some good licks in on a regular Galactus seeing as how thanos did. And Sbp is stronger, faster and more durable than Thanos. which would only mean it would take a regular galactus a couple more minutes than it took for thanos to put sbp down

bigbran
Galactus, Darksied, Superman, Thor, Hulk, Juggernaut, silver surfer, Thanos,Wonder Woman, and the LT should all get together and have a round taple discussion on how badly they have been written. Their high end feats and power and discriptions boggle the mind when you think of thier low end feats.

Any way, SBP doesn't have the power to beat a full powered Galactus. He was going to use OA, to wipe out existance and start over. It was really Oa's power that would be able to do that. Not Sbp. SBP likely can get some good licks in on a regular Galactus seeing as how thanos did. And Sbp is stronger, faster and more durable than Thanos. which would only mean it would take a regular galactus a couple more minutes than it took for thanos to put sbp down I doubt he was more durible than Thanos. But faster and stronger, yes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I doubt he was more durible than Thanos. But faster and stronger, yes.

so long as there is something in my post to disagree with. that is what really matters.

bigbran
so long as there is something in my post to disagree with. that is what really matters. Never said that.

I didn't argue with you, I just said I DOUBT! One point, that doesn't need to be turned into pages of arguments.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Never said that.

I didn't argue with you, I just said I DOUBT! One point, that doesn't need to be turned into pages of arguments.

But one could summise that durability and strength lvls go hand in hand. I could be strong enough to pick up a car, but if my bones and skin isn't strong enough,they would rip and crack under the pressure.

Inhuman
SBP likely can get some good licks in on a regular Galactus seeing as how thanos did.

So you think SBP can get some "licks" in on Galactus if galactus knows full well he is going to fight SBP.
Not caught by a surprise blast?

darthgoober
But one could summise that durability and strength lvls go hand in hand. I could be strong enough to pick up a car, but if my bones and skin isn't strong enough,they would rip and crack under the pressure.
This is true MOST of the time, but not always. Thor's God Blast managed to hurt Galactus and a Celestial, but it didn't really phase Juggernaut that much.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you think SBP can get some "licks" in on Galactus if galactus knows full well he is going to fight SBP.
Not caught by a surprise blast?

I'm only going by what I know of Galactus and SBP as they are shown. Neither of them have reached this Full Potential that everyone is debating about.And so I have nothing to reference. SBP is prolly somewhere around Tyrant lvl. At least in strength and speed and durability. He doesn't have those other cosmic powers of matter manip and energy. He's only got 3 projectile type powers. Tho they are killer, they aren't enough to beat a regular or even weakend Galactus. So going by thier regular showing, SBP can get some good shots in before Big G takes the battle over. And I"m only going by the fact that Thanos can knock big G down and SBP is vastly more powerful than Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is true MOST of the time, but not always. Thor's God Blast managed to hurt Galactus and a Celestial, but it didn't really phase Juggernaut that much.

Who knows why that is. But juggs power at the time was absolute invulnerability. Ultron isn't that strong either, but he certainly is hard to put down. I dont' think Thanos could survive a bang that would restart the universe, SBP was for sure he could.

bigbran
I'm only going by what I know of Galactus and SBP as they are shown. Neither of them have reached this Full Potential that everyone is debating about.And so I have nothing to reference. SBP is prolly somewhere around Tyrant lvl. At least in strength and speed and durability. He doesn't have those other cosmic powers of matter manip and energy. He's only got 3 projectile type powers. Tho they are killer, they aren't enough to beat a regular or even weakend Galactus. So going by thier regular showing, SBP can get some good shots in before Big G takes the battle over. And I"m only going by the fact that Thanos can knock big G down and SBP is vastly more powerful than Thanos. So you also think that SBP can destroy countless galaxies in a one on one battle, hey?

Inhuman
I'm only going by what I know of Galactus and SBP as they are shown. Neither of them have reached this Full Potential that everyone is debating about.And so I have nothing to reference. SBP is prolly somewhere around Tyrant lvl. At least in strength and speed and durability. He doesn't have those other cosmic powers of matter manip and energy. He's only got 3 projectile type powers. Tho they are killer, they aren't enough to beat a regular or even weakend Galactus. So going by thier regular showing, SBP can get some good shots in before Big G takes the battle over. And I"m only going by the fact that Thanos can knock big G down and SBP is vastly more powerful than Thanos.

Yea thanos knocked down an unsuspecting galactus.
But SBP cant dot hat to a galactus that knows he is in battle.
And stop bringing thanos into this. I know what your doing. with you little statements "LOW end high father" "is VASTLY more powerful than thanos" ect. any chance you get you try to downplay thanos.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
Who knows why that is. But juggs power at the time was absolute invulnerability. Ultron isn't that strong either, but he certainly is hard to put down. I dont' think Thanos could survive a bang that would restart the universe, SBP was for sure he could.
I know, I was just pointing out an example of how it's not ALWAYS true. Sunspot is another example.

SBP was a nutcase. Now that I think about it, I doubt that he would have actually survived.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yea thanos knocked down an unsuspecting galactus.
But SBP cant dot hat to a galactus that knows he is in battle.
And stop bringing thanos into this. I know what your doing. with you little statements "LOW end high father" "is VASTLY more powerful than thanos" ect. any chance you get you try to downplay thanos.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was actually up playing thanos earlier. someone was saying he wasn't sky father lvl. and i was defending him. SO much for your theory of me downplaying him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you also think that SBP can destroy countless galaxies in a one on one battle, hey?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you also think that SBP can destroy countless galaxies in a one on one battle, hey?

You tell me. You seem to know what I"m thinking. What exactly did I say? Does it say SBP is as powerful as Tyrant? HMM?

great_dane
spb ftw. but he is not 1 with the speedforce. just to clear things up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by great_dane
spb ftw. but he is not 1 with the speedforce. just to clear things up

SBP does not beat galactus.

Mindship

That's what I thought. Really, it was Reed's doing more than Superman, by his reversing the mechanism. In fact, Superman too was impressed by Reed, by his understanding Galactus' tech.

Inhuman
You tell me. You seem to know what I"m thinking. What exactly did I say? Does it say SBP is as powerful as Tyrant? HMM?

nvrbeenwthagirl

And what does this mean? Does it say that I said SBP is as powerful as Tyrant? your not proving anything. I stated the areas that I thought SBP was somewhere in that wrealm. Did I mention tyrants galaxy destroying energy blast? cosmic energy? matter manip? Sure didn't. try again. I get tired of ****ign people trying to take what I say and twist it to make me look bad when they aren't even quoting me right.

bigbran
You tell me. You seem to know what I"m thinking. What exactly did I say? Does it say SBP is as powerful as Tyrant? HMM? It was a question wasn't it?
Thus the question mark. So unless you want to ignore it, and go off topic, then you might as well answer it.

bigbran
And what does this mean? Does it say that I said SBP is as powerful as Tyrant? Nope, but it shows that you think hes as strong as Tyrant.

your not proving anything.
Proof..... doesn't.... prove.... anything? confused

I stated the areas that I thought SBP was somewhere in that wrealm.
Except a Depowered one, royally beat down people over Conner.
Conner got his hits in. Surfer got his ass kicked, along with Glads, and Beta Ray Bill.

Did I mention tyrants galaxy destroying energy blast? cosmic energy? matter manip? Sure didn't. try again. Nope, and no one said you did.

I get tired of ****ign people trying to take what I say and twist it to make me look bad when they aren't even quoting me right. Theres a right way to quote? Or do you want someone to post your whole quote?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nope, but it shows that you think hes as strong as Tyrant.

Proof..... doesn't.... prove.... anything? confused

Except a Depowered one, royally beat down people over Conner.
Conner got his hits in. Surfer got his ass kicked, along with Glads, and Beta Ray Bill.

Nope, and no one said you did.

Theres a right way to quote? Or do you want someone to post your whole quote?

There is no need in arguing this any further. The way youpose your questions in response to what I said serves as your way of trying to twist my words to suit your offense against me. when there isn't anything to go against. I have already ruled in favor of galactus. Any other opinion I have is mine and mine alone. If I think SBP is as strong and fast and durable as Tyrant, it is my peragotive to think so. And his on panel feats show that he is somewhere in that wrealm. Unless you can name someone under tyrant who can push planet cross the universe and fast enough to not be noticed by ANYONE.

bigbran
There is no need in arguing this any further. The way youpose your questions in response to what I said serves as your way of trying to twist my words to suit your offense against me. when there isn't anything to go against. I have already ruled in favor of galactus. Any other opinion I have is mine and mine alone.
Ok, then, since I have ruled in a curbstomp to Galactus.
Galactus could also beat PC Kryptonians....easily. But don't argue against this, because I have already said that Galactus wins.

If I think SBP is as strong and fast and durable as Tyrant, it is my peragotive to think so. And his on panel feats show that he is somewhere in that wrealm. Heck, you may be right.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9683/silversurferv3082205rcnw3.jpg
You do know how powerful BRB's hammer is, right?
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5213/scan00274tzvn2.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5609/scan00317adnx2.jpg
There, BRB's hammer doing nothing, to Conner's fist making SBP's mouth bleed.
I'm making the scans big, so you can't ignore them.

Unless you can name someone under tyrant who can push planet cross the universe and fast enough to not be noticed by ANYONE. I don't think anyone in comics, besides him has done that.
Are you going to use this in every arguement?
Lets say he can beat LT, because I know LT has never done this.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by great_dane
spb ftw. but he is not 1 with the speedforce. just to clear things up Stop using my sig and tainting it with stupidity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus could also beat PC Kryptonians....easily. But don't argue against this, because I have already said that Galactus wins.

Heck, you may be right.

I don't think anyone in comics, besides him has done that.

Now show SBP at his full power when he beat the snishit out of Conner. I think you missed that one. Sbp wasn't even at full power in that pic. try again. He had been in the Speedforce being weakend for years. That won't work on me. sorry.

Avalonofthewind

Heck, you may be right.

I don't think anyone in comics, besides him has done that.

Ah...writers writers....how I feel about thee and the crap you give us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_aW2Vw85vs

bigbran
Now show SBP at his full power when he beat the snishit out of Conner. I think you missed that one. Sbp wasn't even at full power in that pic. try again. He had been in the Speedforce being weakend for years. That won't work on me. sorry. Why don't you look at it?
You always ask for things, and yet, you have never posted a scan.
Before you get a pissy, I don't have a scanner either, there. SO that's not an excuse.
Plus, that Superboy that I showed before, had the suit feeding him yellow sun.
And both of them on panel said they weren't trying.
But... Since you asked so nicely...
http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=108aa.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=128sq.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=139ex.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=156zi.jpg

Happy? He was able to beat up Conner. And he also got bitten pretty hard there.
Tyrant was able to beat up a couple SS level beings, and whoop there asses, without too much hassel.

bigbran
Ah...writers writers....how I feel about thee and the crap you give us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_aW2Vw85vs You don't think people don't like you using a "retcon punch" as an example?
It happened, and quite frankly, SBP doesn't have too many feats to dispute this. Oh sorry, Super Emo Prime, has an S on his chest, boy I should have known better...

Avalonofthewind
You don't think people don't like you using a "retcon punch" as an example?
It happened, and quite frankly, SBP doesn't have too many feats to dispute this.

That was meant for both Tyrant AND Superboy Prime.

Now relax and settle down. Don't go "Super-emo" on us. smile

bigbran
That was meant for both Tyrant AND Superboy Prime.

Now relax and settle down. Don't go "Super-emo" on us. smile Why Tyrant?

Avalonofthewind
Both examples are pure writing idiocy.

He laughs off Bills hammer but a punch from Thanos knocks him down?
Hammer>Thanos

The SBP is just as silly, but at least you knew they were going to give Conner a decent showing before he bit the big one.

bigbran
Both examples are pure writing idiocy.

He laughs off Bills hammer but a punch from Thanos knocks him down?
Hammer>Thanos Come on Avalon. You and I both know that that wasn't just Thanos's power. Even the biggest fanboy can tell you that. Unless we know go by characters when they are suped up.....

Avalonofthewind
Tyrant = Boring, unneeded, silly character.
SBP = Overemotional immature unneeded character.

Both could have been written far more interesting than they were.

Roldz
Now show SBP at his full power when he beat the snishit out of Conner. I think you missed that one. Sbp wasn't even at full power in that pic. try again. He had been in the Speedforce being weakend for years. That won't work on me. sorry.
For crying out loud how do you come up with him not being full powered.. Here take a look at this..
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=476cscd.jpg&.src=ph
Is he full powered in here then or not. I mean he got blits by 3 flashes whos not even in the speedforce yet..
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=c1a7scd.jpg&.src=ph
And you were saying this one in here is not full powered when a bunch of GL fought him.. and none manage to blitz or subdue him..
So which one do you think is more powerfull the 1st or 2nd scan...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Roldz
For crying out loud how do you come up with him not being full powered.. Here take a look at this..
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=476cscd.jpg&.src=ph
Is he full powered in here then or not. I mean he got blits by 3 flashes whos not even in the speedforce yet..
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=c1a7scd.jpg&.src=ph
And you were saying this one in here is not full powered when a bunch of GL fought him.. and none manage to blitz or subdue him..
So which one do you think is more powerfull the 1st or 2nd scan...

Exactly what are you arguing? SBP is somewhere in the strength and speed and durability range of tyrant. There is nothing else to argue about. First of all, The flashes where using the speed force to drag sbp into the speed force. it's not like that panel is showing them beating him to a pulp or hurting him. It looks as if he is being pushed/dragged into the speed force. The Speed force >Super boy prime. Also what does the story say? Superboy prime himself says he was drained in the speed force. So again, if SBP was strong enough to move planets faster than warp speeds before he went into the speed force, does this stength not put him somewhere in Tyrants range? God sometimes people make me sick. Trying to find something wrong in every statement I make even when there isn't. Name someone under tyrant then who can move planets with thier bare strength, and do it so fast no one can see them do it. Cuz obviously you think SBP isn't somewhere in tyrant's league in strength. So just who is in SBP strength league? Who under tyrant can move planets across the Universe so fast that the atmosphere's dont' even alter and the god's don't even notice, Tell me who cuz I wanna know?

Roldz
Exactly what are you arguing? SBP is somewhere in the strength and speed and durability range of tyrant. There is nothing else to argue about. First of all, The flashes where using the speed force to drag sbp into the speed force. it's not like that panel is showing them beating him to a pulp or hurting him. It looks as if he is being pushed/dragged into the speed force. The Speed force >Super boy prime. Also what does the story say? Superboy prime himself says he was drained in the speed force. So again, if SBP was strong enough to move planets faster than warp speeds before he went into the speed force, does this stength not put him somewhere in Tyrants range? God sometimes people make me sick. Trying to find something wrong in every statement I make even when there isn't. Name someone under tyrant then who can move planets with thier bare strength, and do it so fast no one can see them do it. Cuz obviously you think SBP isn't somewhere in tyrant's league in strength. So just who is in SBP strength league? Who under tyrant can move planets across the Universe so fast that the atmosphere's dont' even alter and the god's don't even notice, Tell me who cuz I wanna know?
Im arguing about what you were sayin SBP was less powerfull with antimonitor armor.. I mean common where did it say he was less powerfull.. Thats what Pisses me off.. Just to make your Fav. char. more powerfull and stronger than the rest you make stuff up.. Ive got Infinty Crisis and ive read it about twice today triying to figure out the truth about what you say.. I mean where did it say he was drained in the Speedforce and if you look at the first pic when he was blits by the flashes they werent in Speedforce in there they intered it when at the bottom panel.. Is that supposed to be a better than being attack by the GL corps combined in less powerfull version with antimonitor armor that you were saying not full powered..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Roldz
Im arguing about what you were sayin SBP was less powerfull with antimonitor armor.. I mean common where did it say he was less powerfull.. Thats what Pisses me off.. Just to make your Fav. char. more powerfull and stronger than the rest you make stuff up.. Ive got Infinty Crisis and ive read it about twice today triying to figure out the truth about what you say.. I mean where did it say he was drained in the Speedforce and if you look at the first pic when he was blits by the flashes they werent in Speedforce in there they intered it when at the bottom panel.. Is that supposed to be a better than being attack by the GL corps combined in less powerfull version with antimonitor armor that you were saying not full powered..

He says that he spent years in the speed force. First of all, SBP isn't my favorite charcter. I have 4 and he's not on that list. Wonder Woman, Darkseid, Thor, and Silver Surfer. Next, it doesn't take a genious to know that he beat the stew out of the teen titans without trying, cremed conner without trying and moved planets around the universe with ease, means that when he came out of the speed force, he was less powerful than before. Your arguing my point that I said that SBP was somewhere in Tyrants strength lvl, which still stands. I won't take it back. Until you show me someone lower than tyrant moving planets around with thier strength, so fast that no one notices. there is really nothing to argue about except the fact that youdont' like me so your picking for no ****ing reason.

bigbran
I won't take it back. Until you show me someone lower than tyrant moving planets around with thier strength, so fast that no one notices. there is really nothing to argue about except the fact that youdont' like me so your picking for no ****ing reason. I've said it before.

NO ONE OTHER THAN SUPERBOY PRIME HAS DONE THIS!!!
SPECTRE HASN'T DONE THIS, IS SPECTRE SUPPOSED TO BE WEAKER THAN SBP?

SO DOES THIS MEAN THAT SBP IS THE MOST POWERFUL CHARACTER IN COMICS?

Roldz
He says that he spent years in the speed force. First of all, SBP isn't my favorite charcter. I have 4 and he's not on that list. Wonder Woman, Darkseid, Thor, and Silver Surfer. Next, it doesn't take a genious to know that he beat the stew out of the teen titans without trying, cremed conner without trying and moved planets around the universe with ease, means that when he came out of the speed force, he was less powerful than before. Your arguing my point that I said that SBP was somewhere in Tyrants strength lvl, which still stands. I won't take it back. Until you show me someone lower than tyrant moving planets around with thier strength, so fast that no one notices. there is really nothing to argue about except the fact that youdont' like me so your picking for no ****ing reason.
They kept him empresoned for years under a red sunlight and the armor is an energy collector that directly feeds him direct sunlight kinda like sundipping as far as im concerned this should bring his power equal or surpassed that of his previous self.. Hence he was able to kill 32 GL.. And i seriously think his not in the level of Durablity as Tyrant and definetely not as powerfull, he has taken hit from Glads, Brb, SS, Terrax to no effect yet SBP was affected by a hit from MM, Superboy and took him a few hit to bring him down, teen titan<<<<<<<herald level chars..

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>