Beta Ray Bill vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
What if Current BRB fought Superman in the JLA/Avengers crossover instead of Thor being there.

Who would win

Beta Ray Bill .....from his Mini series

vs

Superman .......From the JLA/Avengers Crossover

Azeld
Bill. Same powerset as Thor but he seems like a better fighter and more competent.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Azeld
Bill. Same powerset as Thor but he seems like a better fighter and more competent.

also he less skilled in using the hammer.. superman would probally win cause the hammer is the key.

Azeld
Originally posted by spideycarnage
also he less skilled in using the hammer.. superman would probally win cause the hammer is the key.

As long as Bill uses it against heat vision and hits Supes really hard with it he should be ok.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Azeld
As long as Bill uses it against heat vision and hits Supes really hard with it he should be ok.

very tru, he deffinatly is a better fighter than supes.
i was just wondering, did thor use it agaisnt heat vison??i've never seen that..it would be cool anyone has scans.

ZephroCarnelian
Thor didn;'t use it against heat vision.

He SHOULD'VE done, but he didn't lol.

Khellendros
Bill. Tends to use the hammer for something other than smashing stuff more often, and MAY be a bit more durable than Thor.

Norrin Radd
If they both used their powers to their full extent Superman would win hands down. He had the same strength and durability of Beta Ray Bill(probably even greater...Superman has survived a direct nuclear strike, and been shown to lift more wight than Bill has) and he can generate the heat of the sun from his eyes, move at the speed of light, and fly under his own power. He could fly circles around Bill and blast him with his eye beams with out Bill even being able to see him. Superman has beaten far more powerful people...Bill is out of his league.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Norrin Radd
If they both used their powers to their full extent Superman would win hands down. He had the same strength and durability of Beta Ray Bill(probably even greater...Superman has survived a direct nuclear strike, and been shown to lift more wight than Bill has) and he can generate the heat of the sun from his eyes, move at the speed of light, and fly under his own power. What the f**k? are you smoking He could fly circles around Bill and blast him with his eye beams with out Bill even being able to see him. Superman has beaten far more powerful people...Bill is out of his league.

Horse sh**, Beta Ray Bill is just as powerful as Thor but more vicious than Thor in battle, pick up storm breaker. Superman would have been in a coma after getting ran threw a planet, please BRB and Thor to full potential will kill superman end of story. Damn this has been done before.

Acrosurge
If they both used their powers to their full extent Superman would win hands down. He had the same strength and durability of Beta Ray Bill(probably even greater...Superman has survived a direct nuclear strike, and been shown to lift more wight than Bill has) and he can generate the heat of the sun from his eyes, move at the speed of light, and fly under his own power. He could fly circles around Bill and blast him with his eye beams with out Bill even being able to see him. Superman has beaten far more powerful people...Bill is out of his league. I don't know. Bill has some impressive feats from his recent mini. His fight with Stardust was a multi-planet rocker. Based on his recent showings, I'm inclined to give Bill the edge over Thor. Correspondingly, I'd give Bill a slight edge on Superman as well.

Norrin Radd
Superman has beaten Thor in crossover, so I don't think it follows that if Bill can beat Thor, Bill can beat supes. Superspeed gives Superman too much of an edge against Bill. He really uses it to its full potential, buit when probably combined with his powers he wastes Bill.

spideycarnage
Superman has beaten Thor in crossover, so I don't think it follows that if Bill can beat Thor, Bill can beat supes. Superspeed gives Superman too much of an edge against Bill. He really uses it to its full potential, buit when probably combined with his powers he wastes Bill.

superman beated thor because those cross overs are really a popularity contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.