Breast Feeding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M
On the news recently there have been women on there who are still breast feeding thier children up to the age of 6.

The normal time to stop breast feeding is about 6 months I think or at most a year. This is because the antibodies in the breast milk will no longer work at fighting off illness's like colds etc. I was just wondering what people thought about this. Personally I think breast feeding a 6 year old is kinda weird.

any way what do you guys think of this ?

(sorry I couldn't find a link to show a news report on this)

Hit_and_Miss
I think theres a show coming on about this... and they were feeding 10-12 yr olds....

T.M
See that is just wrong. Surly when children get to that age it could be seen as sexual assault... wouldn't it ?

grey fox
It's just quite disturbing.....

Salem07
I've heard of some moms that were forcing their 12 year olds to still have breast milk..it's just not right.

debbiejo
Old Europe breast fed until around 5 or 6.

finti
well for us guys it depends on the Mom, if Angelina Jolie was my mom I would have breast fed until I was 18 stick out tongue
also for us guys it is this p**sy issue, you spend your first 9 months trying to get out of one and the rest of our life trying to get back in..

Serious note though I think after the kid is 10 months they seriously need to put it off breast feeding, or else its gonna be one skirt depending mommy mommy cry baby

finti
and this comes from???

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
and this comes from??? My grandma who told me lots of stories from Italy.. big grin

finti
Well Europe is abit more than Italy though so..................

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
Well Europe is abit more than Italy though so.................. So, it's still part of it though......OK, I revise......Italy did it until age 5 or 6 and it was considered common. Though I feel when a kid starts getting teeth, that's a sure sign to stop. eek!

fini
Hmmmm I think breast feeding is best until 18 months - 2 yrs old. Of course by then the child is also on solid food .

6 months is real early though.

Although, I do know women who breast fed their chidlren till they were 3-4 yrs old.

T.M
Originally posted by fini
Hmmmm I think breast feeding is best until 18 months - 2 yrs old. Of course by then the child is also on solid food .

6 months is real early though.

Although, I do know women who breast fed their chidlren till they were 3-4 yrs old.

But after 6 months there is no nutritional value in breast milk that isn't in normal milk.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by T.M
See that is just wrong. Surly when children get to that age it could be seen as sexual assault... wouldn't it ?

You would of thought.... But the child says... And I quote
"Children should breastfeed forever..."

Does breast milk not help the childs immune systems... I think I read that some where...

T.M
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
You would of thought.... But the child says... And I quote
"Children should breastfeed forever..."

Does breast milk not help the childs immune systems... I think I read that some where...

But going into teens surly the child should think.. wait a minute why the hell am I still getting breast fed.

willman
there is sumwhere that has a 45 year old man who breast feeds. LITTLE BRITAIN!!! "i want bitty" lol.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by T.M
But going into teens surly the child should think.. wait a minute why the hell am I still getting breast fed.

Yer but a life time of mental scaring does that.... laughing

T.M
Yer but a life time of mental scaring does that.... laughing

laughing out loud guess so.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by debbiejo

I finally I understand the Europeans. stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic
Breastfeeding into the toddler years is actually a much more common practice among royal famalies. However, I can't imagine watching a woman take a 12 year old into the breast feeding booth at the mall.

Then off to the frozen yogurt stand.

debbiejo
Well it could really be embarrassing to see a 5 year old crawl upon his mothers lap and lift her shirt up too.........Though I have never seen this, I have however heard of it and know some people who have done it to about the age of 4....

Wouldn't that like make a person drooopy huh ....Maybe that's what's goin on in Africa....

Victor Von Doom

Wouldn't that like make a person drooopy huh ....Maybe that's what's goin on in Africa....

What in the heck are you on about?

Shakyamunison
It depends on the child and the mother. You can't make a one fit all rule for this.

tabby999
this is something i've long questioned. at what point does the mother stop lactating to breastfeed? i thought once the child was born and the mothers hormones subsided it stopped, but obviously it goes for longer. whats the deal?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
What in the heck are you on about? Well, you ever see?.........Doesn't take a scientist to see what National Geographic shows........And here I thought the droops were because of the them being so close to the equator...........hahahahahaha laughing out loud

Storm
I read pediatrics are encouraging mothers to nurse at least one year and as long after as both mother and baby desire (to 3 and 4 years of age).

manjaro
sick mothers....lucky kids

debbiejo
It's really not lucky..........you feel like a cow or something.........

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by T.M
On the news recently there have been women on there who are still breast feeding thier children up to the age of 6.

The normal time to stop breast feeding is about 6 months I think or at most a year. This is because the antibodies in the breast milk will no longer work at fighting off illness's like colds etc. I was just wondering what people thought about this. Personally I think breast feeding a 6 year old is kinda weird.

It's quite odd. It's not right but the way I see it, the children are going to grow up to be titty babies. smile

Victor Von Doom
Apparently the World Health Organisation recommends breastfeeding until at least 2 and a quarter years.

Who here was breastfed?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by tabby999
this is something i've long questioned. at what point does the mother stop lactating to breastfeed? i thought once the child was born and the mothers hormones subsided it stopped, but obviously it goes for longer. whats the deal?

If my vaguely remembered agricultural classes are any way applicable, lactation will continue (at least in cows, sheep and goats) as long as the mammary glands are required to produce milk. If a lamb or calf isn't weaned away from it's mother, she would continue to produce milk indefinitely as long as the milk continues to be taken out (by suckling or artificial means.) Something to do with hormones produced by the suckling process that makes the body say "hay, milks still needed, better keep producing". Or something.

But anyway, I'd think there would be a psychological consideration. The child's mental well being. A bit like expecting them to still sleep in their parents bed, or wear nappies of something. There comes a time when it is wise to stop, to put away childish (or more childish) things as it were. By that age milk, while still a part of a healthy diet, has been replaced by other food/liquid stuffs. And how does it work... I mean, they go to school, friends houses and all that....

DarkC
I think theres a show coming on about this... and they were feeding 10-12 yr olds....
Holy s - !

BackFire
Mmmmm...breast.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by BackFire
Mmmmm...breast.
What is it with men and um...you know whatting with breasts. Daniel is the same way and I just wonder what you get from it. confused

BackFire
Instinct?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Instinct?
Instinct ey? Lol. Well I'm not a man so I don't know what goes on in your minds.

debbiejo
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
What is it with men and um...you know whatting with breasts. Daniel is the same way and I just wonder what you get from it. confused laughing out loud

It's the brain damage that happens at 4 months gestation I tell ya. laughing out loud

BackFire
Plus they're fun.

debbiejo
laughing out loud Oh, yes I have fun with them all the time....... confused

DanieLs_4_Ever
laughing out loud

It's the brain damage that happens at 4 months gestation I tell ya. laughing out loud
eek! That's a great possibility.
Plus they're fun.
Funner than a girls "other" part?
laughing out loud Oh, yes I have fun with them all the time....... confused
You too? stick out tongue (*Raises Eyebrow*)

BackFire
Depends on how clean they are.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Depends on how clean they are.
Well I'd hope they were clean! Heaven Forbid I wouldn't want to break out the lysol can and a gas mask just to get near the thing! :X

BackFire
Me too.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Apparently the World Health Organisation recommends breastfeeding until at least 2 and a quarter years.

Who here was breastfed? I wonder how many would actually know.........Oh, I was, I alway ask "why, and what" type questions.........That's why I'm sooooo special.

Ieatbabies
I don't breastfeed my babies... embarrasment

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Ieatbabies
I don't breastfeed my babies... embarrasment

Because you ate them?

Indeed, like having two good low maintenance friends that never go away. Or something wink

redcaped
I want the mother of my child with nice ones for he/she to enjoy it and also a bit for me just to taste it.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by redcaped
I want the mother of my child with nice ones for he/she to enjoy it and also a bit for me just to taste it.

The breasts or the milk?

redcaped
Both

Atlantis001
What is it with men and um...you know whatting with breasts. Daniel is the same way and I just wonder what you get from it. confused

mmmm.... sometimes I wonder how it would feel to not like it !? confused

debbiejo
Originally posted by redcaped
Both Is this normal? blink

I got to know.......

Originally posted by tabby999
this is something i've long questioned. at what point does the mother stop lactating to breastfeed? i thought once the child was born and the mothers hormones subsided it stopped, but obviously it goes for longer. whats the deal? The way I understand it, it goes on until you stop breast feeding. In Italy a mother who decided not to breast feed would find another women who was still lactating and let her feed her baby..

DanieLs_4_Ever
Me too.
laughing out loud
Originally posted by Atlantis001
mmmm.... sometimes I wonder how it would feel to not like it !? confused
Hmm..Lol. You'd feel like a woman! Or...Crap I said that wrong.

justdecent
I just read a study that confirmed there is a much lower risk of obesity in your children if you breastfeed them for 6 months, which is fine. Personally, I think if you wait much longer than that, you risk perversion, lol.... embarrasment

DanieLs_4_Ever
I've never heard the first part of that, but the second part seems pretty accurate. Because theoretically if they breastfeed past the average time span a mother breastfeeds her baby it's quite like the baby will most like grow up to be a major lowlife that lives in his mothers basement until he is 35. But that's just my theory laughing out loud

sk8stuff09
i was like 2 when i stopped....i heard of studies saying that sometimes if people breastfeed, the babies end more intelligent....i dont know if this is true, because im not that smart

Makedde
I wouldn't breast feed my kids when they are 3-4. I intend to wean my kids when they are 2 years old.

T.M
I've never heard the first part of that, but the second part seems pretty accurate. Because theoretically if they breastfeed past the average time span a mother breastfeeds her baby it's quite like the baby will most like grow up to be a major lowlife that lives in his mothers basement until he is 35. But that's just my theory laughing out loud

laughing out loud

I don't know if I was breast fed (to the person who asked if anyone had been).. messed

I also agree with that I doubt many people would remember unless they are getting breast fed at 11/12 years old. I think mothers keep doing it for so long in many cases because it releases hormones that have been found to relax the mother and cause her to experience nurturing feelings toward her infant.

I think that the first 6 months are important and all women should breast feed for this time IMO. but in my mind anything more than a year of breast feeding is kinda weird, and I am wondering who gets more out of it the mother or child.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by T.M
laughing out loud

I don't know if I was breast fed (to the person who asked if anyone had been).. messed

I also agree with that I doubt many people would remember unless they are getting breast fed at 11/12 years old. I think mothers keep doing it for so long in many cases because it releases hormones that have been found to relax the mother and cause her to experience nurturing feelings toward her infant.

I think that the first 6 months are important and all women should breast feed for this time IMO. but in my mind anything more than a year of breast feeding is kinda weird, and I am wondering who gets more out of it the mother or child.
I agree too! And to the last question...I don't ever want to find out who gets more from breast-feeding. laughing out loud

Makedde
There was this woman on TV a while ago, she had a 5 year old daughter, and was still breastfeeding her. Another woman had a 9 year old son, and was still breatsfeeding him. Yet another woman had a 5 year old son, and would send him off to school with a bottle of breast milk.

debbiejo
After the antibodies are built up there is no need to breast feed...Generally at the time of teeth coming in is the sign that no more breast milk is needed....It's natures way of telling you.l

Makedde
My neighbour breastfed her daughter until she was 18 months old, she kept biting, lol!

King_803
To be frank, anyone who finds breast feeding during infantile years, in public or not, in the street or in a restaurant, is perverted and insecure.

It's a completely natural thing, how can you consider feeding your child a cows milk, which is for calves, the norm?
How can you expect people to respect you finding it awkward or embarrassing when a woman breast feeds in public? It is a natural process.
How can it be seen as offensive? Breasts are just breasts, they are not a 'private part', every one has breast tissue, male or female.
And how can one claim it is indecent exposure when it is pefectly acceptable for a woman to reveal her breasts to get a tan but not to feed her baby.

Anyone who finds it awkward, even in childrens early years, needs to see a therapist.

And hello to all on the forum, my first post.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by King_803
To be frank, anyone who finds breast feeding during infantile years, in public or not, in the street or in a restaurant, is perverted and insecure.

It's a completely natural thing, how can you consider feeding your child a cows milk, which is for calves, the norm?
How can you expect people to respect you finding it awkward or embarrassing when a woman breast feeds in public? It is a natural process.
How can it be seen as offensive? Breasts are just breasts, they are not a 'private part', every one has breast tissue, male or female.
And how can one claim it is indecent exposure when it is pefectly acceptable for a woman to reveal her breasts to get a tan but not to feed her baby.

Anyone who finds it awkward, even in childrens early years, needs to see a therapist.

Yes... though I don't think anybody here is saying it's wrong in the early months of the child's life, just a bit odd to continue it when the child is 4 years of age or older...

And for some reason I am reminded of a certain character from Little Britain...

Makedde

I agree with you. I know someone who believes that breastfeeding is sexual, that women only do it to get pleasure. They also believe that it's sick to breastfeed in public, and that it could incite men to rape the woman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Atlantis001

I agree. It was a surprise to me to know that there is people who find it offensive. Its like find pregnancy, or eating offensive. But living as we live we cannot hope that everything to be seem as natural, even if they are, humans are too distant from nature, there is a lot of corruption, pervertion, stupidity, etc.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Makedde
I know someone who believes that breastfeeding is sexual, that women only do it to get pleasure.

People with such opinions are to be viewed with suspicion.

T.M
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Yes... though I don't think anybody here is saying it's wrong in the early months of the child's life, just a bit odd to continue it when the child is 4 years of age or older...

And for some reason I am reminded of a certain character from Little Britain...

yes that was the point of this thread. I don't think breast feeding is wrong just after about a year to a year and a half it becomes meaningless.

willman
i think its wrong anyway.

Lydia_J
Breastfeeding until a child is six is jut a bit weird, i mean the child is in school - just seems plain odd to me.
I dont actually like seeing anyone breastfeeding in public though. I dont know why I just think it should be done in private.

Buckaroo
I'm from the states and public tanning of the chest is considered indecent if done in a public place. I'm sure there are areas where it's not an issue. Nudist camps come to mind, but seem like an extreme and not entirely relevant to this topic. Although, they do live a lifestyle that's out of the ordinary, just like how breastfeeding past 2-3 years is also unorthodox.
I listen to BBC's 1xtra radio station over the net and I heard mention of this issue and a program or documentary that was going to talk about this, sometime last week. I couldn't watch it, being from the states, but It sounded interesting. I think it's not necessarily for the child's benefit to be breastfed until that late an age. It's been mentioned before, and although i'm not sure of how true it is, I'd imagine the nutritional value would be next to nil at that point. Want to give your child nutritional aid? Buy some vitamins. It seems like it's more for the mother than the child. She most likely wants to keep that child sheltered and has a hard time letting go of this close and intimate (not in a dirty sexual way, mind you) relationship. It's all a bit much, isn't it? A 9 year old being breastfed? He's around the corner from discovering his sexuality, for goodness sake. *shudders*

debbiejo
Well most breast feed for the antibodies that are picked up from the mother. But I think after a year it's no longer needed. It's said if you can go at least 3 months that would be good, though it's better to go around 6 ot 9 months...because after that the child builds up his/her own immune system and it's no longer needed.

T.M

Da preacher

OLD Europe?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Da preacher
OLD Europe? Yes, though I mean Italy....It's known to be that way.

Da preacher
Why OLD europe?
Why ya call it OLD Europe?

Is there an old and new Europe?
Or is europe just History to U?

T.M
Why OLD europe?

Or is europe just History to U?

well there's an Ancient Greece and modern Greece... why not a Old and New Europe.. messed

debbiejo
Why OLD europe?

Or is europe just History to U? Old Europe as in not the modern Europe...

Imperial_Samura
Old Europe as in not the modern Europe...

Indeed, old Europe prior to WWII, prior to the 1900's or old Europe prior to the Renaissance (which I know was also before the 1900's) - all are considered time frames in a broad sense.

T.M
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Indeed, old Europe prior to WWII, prior to the 1900's or old Europe prior to the Renaissance (which I know was also before the 1900's) - all are considered time frames in a broad sense.

yes

debbiejo
Yep, I was talking pre WWII.. big grin

T.M
Yep, I was talking pre WWII.. big grin

I knew you were yes

grey fox
If a child is old enough to climb up on it's mothers lap and demand breastmilk , then it's way past stopping time......

debbiejo
Teeth is the sign.

T.M
Teeth is the sign.

yes that can't be fun for the mother..

Makedde
On the new season of 'ER' which started last night, a mother demanded to know where she could breatfeed. Beside her was a little boy of about 6, tugging at his mother skirts, saying 'Mummy, I'm starving'.

I was cracking myself. stick out tongue

T.M
On the new season of 'ER' which started last night, a mother demanded to know where she could breatfeed. Beside her was a little boy of about 6, tugging at his mother skirts, saying 'Mummy, I'm starving'.

I was cracking myself. stick out tongue

See thats just wrong IMO.

Roulette
Originally posted by T.M
See thats just wrong IMO.

Holy crapcakes o.o...I second that

T.M
Originally posted by Roulette
Holy crapcakes o.o...I second that

holy crapcakes...... laughing out loud

thats a great saying... yes

Roulette
Originally posted by T.M
holy crapcakes...... laughing out loud

thats a great saying... yes

Hehe...thank you very muchbig grin

T.M
Hehe...thank you very muchbig grin

No problem..

I have to say that to someone now laughing out loud

powerfulone1987
If I have kids, I would prefer if they didn't breast feed. I want to be able to hold a bottle up for it and feed it that way and go through the motions and everything. Breast feeing would be too much stuff with it and especially in public and you wouldn't be able to feed the baby when you want to, and If I had the baby with me, I wouldn't be able to do anything if it wanted some milk.

Would I?

is it comprehensible.....

T.M
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
If I have kids, I would prefer if they didn't breast feed. I want to be able to hold a bottle up for it and feed it that way and go through the motions and everything. Breast feeing would be too much stuff with it and especially in public and you wouldn't be able to feed the baby when you want to, and If I had the baby with me, I wouldn't be able to do anything if it wanted some milk.

Would I?

You could breast feed in public..

powerfulone1987
yeah, i know my WIFE could, not me, my WIFE could. But it still causes people to stare sometimes. And let's say for instance we're at a formal event. What's my wife gonna do, Pull up her gown or flip the tidi over the edge of the top part and stick it in the babies mouth? It's just too much trouble. And the baby would have to be with her all the time, b/c she's the babies supply of milk and no one/nowhere else.

is it comprehensibel.....

Bardock42
Breast Feeding is supposed to be better for the children...jsut though I'd throw that in.

T.M
yeah, i know my WIFE could, not me, my WIFE coud. But it still causes people to stare sometimes. And let's say for instance we're at a formal event. What's my wife gonna do, Pull up her gown or flip the tidi over the edge of the top part and stick it in the babies mouth? It's just too much trouble. And the baby would have to be with her all the time, b/c she's the babies supply of milk and no one/nowhere else.

is it comprehensibel.....

..sorry. laughing out loud

but even if your wife wasn't breast feeding would you take a child to a formal event.. I doubt it. I know if I had a child I would encourage my wife to breast feed for the first 6 months then go to normal milk.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Bardock42
Breast Feeding is supposed to be better for the children...jsut though I'd throw that in. yeah i know.

Originally posted by T.M
..sorry. laughing out loud

but even if your wife wasn't breast feeding would you take a child to a formal event.. I doubt it. I know if I had a child I would encourage my wife to breast feed for the first 6 months then go to normal milk.

Yeah, probably wouldn't, I was just trying to come up with some example of how I'd feel about it.

is it comrpehensible.....

T.M
Originally posted by Bardock42
Breast Feeding is supposed to be better for the children...jsut though I'd throw that in.

Its only good for children up to the age of 6 months.

redcaped
Strawberry shake in the morning.

Makedde

If you have a hungry baby, it's your right to feed that baby in public, and don't give a damn what the narrow minded think. wink

redcaped
Yes why not!

Makedde
Why feed baby in a toliet when there is the risk of disease and illness?
Feed baby out in the open, and long as the mother is discreet, it's fine. smile

T.M
Why feed baby in a toliet when there is the risk of disease and illness?
Feed baby out in the open, and long as the mother is discreet, it's fine. smile

I agree. I don't have any problems with women breast feeding in public.

Makedde
Originally posted by T.M
I agree. I don't have any problems with women breast feeding in public.

Is it legal where you are? I know some countries have those 'feeding rooms', my country has them, but they are hardly ever used.

T.M
Is it legal where you are? I know some countries have those 'feeding rooms', my country has them, but they are hardly ever used.

yeah it's legal here. Don't see why it should be illegal to be honest.

Roulette
Originally posted by T.M
No problem..

I have to say that to someone now laughing out loud

hahabig grin....aweschome!party10

Council#13
laughing Roulette, you like that cheerleader thing, dont you?

Roulette
big grinhehe...yeeeeah...I fink it's very coote^-^

T.M
It is indeed very coote.. stick out tongue

Council#13
laughing out loud awww

Roulette
WooOOooo! all praise the smileynotworthy

T.M
*praise's the smiley*

Roulette
big grin the smiley will appreciate thatninja

T.M
Goodie big grin

2-D
Its grand the Breast can feed you and entertain u it truly is a magical thing SHAZAM

Roulette
schweeeetyoupi

Holy taquitos! I'm turning this thread into an off topic threadembarrasment

I better quit this random bullsh*t before people start hurting me

*backs away slowly...then runs*shuriken

T.M
schweeeetyoupi

Holy taquitos! I'm turning this thread into an off topic threadembarrasment

I better quit this random bullsh*t before people start hurting me

*backs away slowly...then runs*shuriken

laughing out loud

yeah anyway breast feeding is good if done when needed bad when done any other time... yes I think that kinda brings this back on topic big grin

Roulette
Originally posted by T.M
laughing out loud

yeah anyway breast feeding is good if done when needed bad when done any other time... yes I think that kinda brings this back on topic big grin

big grinhehe

yes and if the child is at a strange age, then it's a no noscared

hyeh hyeh..allllriiiight..ohyes

Roulette
Originally posted by 2-D
Its grand the Breast can feed you and entertain u it truly is a magical thing SHAZAM

laughing out loud

magical indeedles...

T.M
big grinhehe

yes and if the child is at a strange age, then it's a no noscared

hyeh hyeh..allllriiiight..ohyes

A big no no yes

Roulette
^-^hehe. I really don't understand how some people can think it's perfectly normalWhat the f**k?

T.M
Ohh I think you are insane.. stick out tongue

Roulette
you do?sad...but you just agreed with me that when it's done at a strange age, then it's a no no.

Capt_Fantastic
Maybe someone should produce a Janet Jackson immitation breast cover. That way, women can whip it out in public all the time, and since every one has seen Janet's already, there need not be a stink over it.

Roulette
laughing out loud...that is an excellent ideaclapping

T.M
you do?sad...but you just agreed with me that when it's done at a strange age, then it's a no no.

your insane but made a good point yes

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Maybe someone should produce a Janet Jackson immitation breast cover. That way, women can whip it out in public all the time, and since every one has seen Janet's already, there need not be a stink over it.

thats a great idea

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by T.M

I think anything past 6-8 months is just........um.....yeah, not cool imho. messed

T.M
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I think anything past 6-8 months is just........um.....yeah, not cool imho. messed

yeah thats my thoughts to.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by T.M
A big no no yes
should I go by your words or you smiley?

They are telling me 2 different things here. Yes or No?

tongue_ss

Capt. Fantastic, it might be confusing for the baby though.

Makedde
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

I think it's fine to breastfeed past 6 months. smile

Roulette
Originally posted by T.M
your insane but made a good point yes

Why am I insane?cry

T.M
should I go by your words or you smiley?

They are telling me 2 different things here. Yes or No?

tongue_ss

Capt. Fantastic, it might be confusing for the baby though.

My words... the smiley was agreeing with the words.

Why am I insane?cry

I don't know.. your not really insane hug

AngryManatee
Lady still breast feeds her kids

hmm... what do you think of this?

lord xyz
Hot. ermm

Sam Z
Originally posted by lord xyz
Hot. ermm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsY7bp6vTjw

Robtard
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Lady still breast feeds her kids

hmm... what do you think of this?

I think she should stop being an overbearing mother and let her kids grow up and become independent. They can't stay "little" forever...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Sam Z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsY7bp6vTjw Hehe, I remember that.

King Nothing
That was weird...those kids are too old for crap like that.

lord xyz
The woman says that she is giving the children the right to be breast fed. I think every child has that right, it's just most mothers have more sense than to let children use that right.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by lord xyz
The woman says that she is giving the children the right to be breast fed. I think every child has that right, it's just most mothers have more sense than to let children use that right.

"Gender awareness. By age 2 or 3, a child starts to develop a sense of being a male or female. This awareness is called gender identity. A child of this age starts to understand the difference between boys and girls, and can identify himself or herself as one or the other. Some people think gender identity is biologically determined and some say it's a product of a child's environment. Most likely, though, it's a combination of both."

http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/growth/sexual_health/development.html

I didn't click on the link, but maybe breast feeding should stop right before the child understands gender awareness.

Mindship
Lady still breast feeds her kids <------ off to wash his eyes out with soap

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
"Gender awareness. By age 2 or 3, a child starts to develop a sense of being a male or female. This awareness is called gender identity. A child of this age starts to understand the difference between boys and girls, and can identify himself or herself as one or the other. Some people think gender identity is biologically determined and some say it's a product of a child's environment. Most likely, though, it's a combination of both."

http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/growth/sexual_health/development.html

I didn't click on the link, but maybe breast feeding should stop right before the child understands gender awareness.
Breast feeding should probably stop prior to the age of 2.

meep-meep
Well, it looks like momma still has plenty o milk to go around. They're pretty big considering an 8 year old is rountinely suckling em.

ADarksideJedi
I know alot of people that breast feed but I don't think I would when I have a baby.I think I will bottle feed her or him.Nto sure why but it is just strange.
I do hate it through when working and a lady is breast feeding her baby and she has no blanket over the head and she is out in the opening where there are so many people around her.
Well maybe not alot of people but you get the point.Do you guys get annoyed by this too?jm

Storm
No, most breastfeeding women reveal much less skin while breastfeeding than an average commercial reveals. There isn' t really much for anyone else to see unless they look so closely that they are intruding rudely on your personal space.

ADarksideJedi
This lady you an see clear from the room.But I see what you mean through.Jm

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
when I have a baby.

Don't do that.

G U I T A R

T.M
Hey I forgot I made this thread.

Originally posted by G U I T A R
I agree, 6 years old is ridiculous.

It is indeed.

ADarksideJedi
You either!You are a dude!jm

shadoshi
i think if they can tell you they want to be fed they are too old to have it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>