Signature Tournament: Round 1 - Amity Vs. Honda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007

Contestants: Honda_Tadakatsu Vs. Amity75

Judge: DigiMark007

Dimensions: 450x150

File Size: 50KB

Theme: Home Star Runner (and friends). You can go here for inspiration or a google image search for such things as homestar, strong bad, teen girl squad, strong sad, the cheat, poopsmith, trogdor the burninator, etc. will turn up lots of images (if you can't find renders elsewhere). Any render/image/etc. is fair game as long as it applies to the theme.

I will judge primarily based upon the merits of your signature, but if it is close I will also take into consideration how well your sig applies to the theme.

Due Date: Saturday Feb. 4 by Noon (72 hours).

Good luck!

-DM cool

Master Naresh
Good luck guys

DigiMark007
Forgot to mention, I'm Eastern U.S., so Saturday at Noon in this time zome is the limit...hopefully we won't run into any problems with that though.

amity75
OK, here's mine early doors. Before I start messing around with it and changing things.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by amity75
OK, here's mine early doors. Before I start messing around with it and changing things.

confused

...before you start changing things??

Technically, your first entry is supposed to be your final entry (from the forum rules). But since I didn't mention it in any of the rules, we won't worry about it this time.

But only one more entry please. Thanks.

...oh and cool sig. Even if it's the final one, it's cool as hell.

Cyber Ninja
oh bananas, the tick is really Digi! damn you digi for getting better.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Damn... I suck at backgrounds... lack of brushes and things... of course, its not over yet!

Also, only one entry, or else you'll just wait to see what your competition has, and then change yours... only fair...

TOH
Originally posted by DigiMark007
confused

...before you start changing things??

Technically, your first entry is supposed to be your final entry (from the forum rules). But since I didn't mention it in any of the rules, we won't worry about it this time.

But only one more entry please. Thanks.

...oh and cool sig. Even if it's the final one, it's cool as hell.

I think we have the same problem, many times I try to retouch or change something in a sig that is quite good already and the result is crap. Sometimes the first shot is the best. I think that was what he meant.

amity75
Yep, What I meant was that If I didn't post it as soon as I finished it then I'd have kept going back to it and altering it before posting it. The above sig was my finished entry. smile

Lana
I love Homestarrunner eek!

amity75
I may be showing my age but I didn't have clue what it was! I thought it was an energy drink or something!

TheLaw1224
Oh god, strong bad emails are the best.

FG725
lol i havent been to Homestarrunner website in soooo long

amity75
Originally posted by TheLaw1224
Oh god, strong bad emails are the best. blink Must be a home star runner thing! lol

FG725
blink Must be a home star runner thing! lol
yeah one of the characters answers emails

DigiMark007
Yep, What I meant was that If I didn't post it as soon as I finished it then I'd have kept going back to it and altering it before posting it. The above sig was my finished entry. smile

Cool. Sorry for the confusion.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Grrr... I'm teh Foooked...

Master Naresh
OWNAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok always wanted to scream that on this THREAD

Honda_Tadakatsu
okay, I hate to say this, but I concede defeat. Its not letting me host or attach any files, because its Photoshop, even though I converted it.

It was cool too, it was based on a Homestar video I saw, where he was doing the iPod commercial. It was cool, but I guess it'll be seen at another time...

Sorry, good job Amity..

KENobi™
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
okay, I hate to say this, but I concede defeat. Its not letting me host or attach any files, because its Photoshop, even though I converted it.

It was cool too, it was based on a Homestar video I saw, where he was doing the iPod commercial. It was cool, but I guess it'll be seen at another time...

Sorry, good job Amity..

Save as a .gif or .jpeg, not .psd.

Honda_Tadakatsu
I do, but my Photobucket won't upload, I mean, i've cropped the image down to about 200 by 100, and it still doesn't work..

bah

KENobi™
Do you have MSN? If so send me the file and I'll see if I can host it somewhere. You're doing something wrong.

Honda_Tadakatsu
its at school, and today, is a friday... if Digi'd make ONE exception, just this once... i could sort it out. I didn't have enough time at school, ahving to make it and everything..

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
its at school, and today, is a friday... if Digi'd make ONE exception, just this once... i could sort it out. I didn't have enough time at school, ahving to make it and everything..

I'd need Amity's consent...otherwise, sure.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Nah, dude, just let me loose. i'll join the wildcard party, for a second shot.

But I'd rather judge.. my skillz are teh suck...

DigiMark007
Fair enough then.

Amity wins! Sorry you didn't have something to go against, but for what it's worth your sig was awesome. I particularly liked the background...matching colors with the image, and it was vibrant and looked layered...it was easily the cooloest thing about an already-good sig. The HSR logo was a nice touch too.

Honda_Tadakatsu
I'll post mine once I get a chance... just for shits and giggles... it sucks..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.