Noooooooooooo!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AC/DC'S_LVR
this semester is almost over so that means that i might not be back for a while i have to take f***in PE i might be able to sneak onto my uncles computer but fat chance
now don't all go crying at once ill miss you too even those i don't know at all or that well but hell thats not till the end of the semester, till then, let's party our a**es off in the celebration of my leaving

Ladyluck
eek! Who are you?

AC/DC'S_LVR
crazy

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Ladyluck
eek! Who are you?

rickyduck
YAY!!!!!!!!!! its him. or her. WOW!

Itzak
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
this semester is almost over so that means that i might not be back for a while i have to take f***in PE i might be able to sneak onto my uncles computer but fat chance
now don't all go crying at once ill miss you too even those i don't know at all or that well but hell thats not till the end of the semester, till then, let's party our a**es off in the celebration of my leaving

w00tRight on.

AC/DC'S_LVR
let's start the f***in party already!!!!

Vinny Valentine
Who are you?

AC/DC'S_LVR
crazier than before

Vinny Valentine
Uhm.... Sure.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Ladyluck
eek! Who are you?

laughing out loud

AC/DC'S_LVR
what does KENobi Masterpiece mean?

Vinny Valentine
what does KENobi Masterpiece mean?

It means you need a sig.

AC/DC'S_LVR
still don't get it

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
It means you need a sig.

Good one. thumb up

AC/DC'S_LVR
PENGUINS the cute and cuddly and homicidal penguins!!!!

redcaped
I'm dynamite big grin

Itzak
Originally posted by redcaped
I'm dynamite big grin

Goody. big grin Then you'll blow up soon. yes

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Itzak
Goody. big grin Then you'll soon. yes

redcaped
Who asked you grasshopper wink

Vinny Valentine

I'm a Unicorn, read the newspaper.

Itzak

No no. You're grasshopper I'm Danielson get it right, or go watch "karate kid".

^And you did grasshopper. no expression

redcaped
Taste your own medicine.

Itzak
Taste your own medicine.

You didn't get it did you? Go watch "karate kid". Btb, "grasshopper" is not an insult, sorry to burst your bubble water boy. no expression

redcaped
I said "medicine" not insult. Learn how to read.

Itzak
I said "medicine" not insult. Learn how to read.

My "medicine" was an insult. big grin But the grasshopper part wasn't. Learn to take a hit and move on.

redcaped
I just didn't need your medicine but I thought you did, so thanks and I am returning it. bye

Itzak
I just didn't need your medicine but I thought you did, so thanks and I am returning it. bye

Cheers.

Lord Magnus
IM HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redcaped
You know Itzak... I think this is way more than just a game and I admit you made me come back. I am curious about "karate kid" and your point on this! What ever is in your mind and you know, will not ever intimidate me. I will keep doing what I do no matter what. Remember that I am a fan of Bruce Lee, not your pointless karate stuff. Go on and scare somebody weaker than me. You're wasting your time buddy. Think you're strong? Well, I am invincible.

redcaped
I will find out where you're coming from very soon, then get back to you with an answer. I am the wrong guy you're messing with.

Inspectah Deck

Who the **** is you? confused

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Who the **** is you? confused

I've asked that like 4 times.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I've asked that like 4 times.

What did she say?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
What did she say?

Ignored each time.

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

Itzak
You know Itzak... I think this is way more than just a game and I admit you made me come back. I am curious about "karate kid" and your point on this! What ever is in your mind and you know, will not ever intimidate me. I will keep doing what I do no matter what. Remember that I am a fan of Bruce Lee, not your pointless karate stuff. Go on and scare somebody weaker than me. You're wasting your time buddy. Think you're strong? Well, I am invincible.

laughing

no expression In case you haven't noticed I'm trying to be nice here. Besides I don't think you can take a joke. I don't do karate anyway. AND why the hell does everybody think just because you're in karate it make you invincible?? I never wanted to start a fight in the first place buddy, so please do us both a favor and walk away. If you walk away nobody will think of you any less, after all I'm walking away as well. So please STOP IT!! Btb NOBODY is invincible, not you or I, one day you'll be dead, and one day I'll be dead. It's just the way it works. Sorry. no

Lord Magnus
I'm invincible.

Itzak
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
I'm invincible.

laughing

Tell that to the devil when you see him. bangin

bloody bows1
I'm dynamite big grin ill wint the fight just watch me explooode cuz im TNT im dynamite im power load rock

Itzak
Originally posted by bloody bows1
ill wint the fight just watch me explooode cuz im TNT im dynamite im power load rock

What the f**k? But.... then ya die....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.