DM vs ET

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pacmaniac
digimark 007 vs eternal turmoil.

pacmaniac

normall KBC limits, extra points if you have him looking around a corner, looking at a guard. its a stretch, but that would probably win it alone.

look-it!

Eternal Turmoil
How sudden ... wink

Yah I'll give it a shot

Lana
Deadline?

(It really would be easiest on everyone if you used the format in the rules thread, you just have to copy and paste and fill in the relevant bits)

Eternal Turmoil
My thoughts exactly

DigiMark007
Corner? ...gads. *puts on thinking cap and eats doritos*

I have a night class soon but I'll do most of it in a few hours.

...and don't worry pac, you'll get the hang of judging too...practice makes perfect. Thanks for doing this one though.

And good luck ET.

pacmaniac
48 hours
(i will do in future)

DigiMark007
Almost done...this one took a while. I tried some new stuff, it sucked, so I scrapped it. Now I'm trying other new stuff....hopefully something ends up working. smile

DigiMark007
Here it is. The render is only shown as Fischer's shadow. But it's rather badass, and the shadow is only a doctored render (not an actual shadow) just so I'm not accused of not using the render.

Ask and ye shall deliver pacman...complete with the corner/guard you asked for. My name's in the bottom left, but it's purposely almost too small to read.

Weighing in at 400x140 and 29.8KB, by the way.

Lana
Whoa, that's freaking cool.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Lana
Whoa, that's freaking cool.

big grin That's the reaction I was going for. Took forever to fully figure out though....and it came after a miserably failed experiment with a pop-out sig.

Props to pacman, though, for putting the challenge to me. He just wanted the corner and guard, but that in itself was a challenge (getting a wall to appear 3-dimensional and not stupid).

Now I'm interested to see ET's. smile

Eternal Turmoil
Ahhh ... I'm not sure if I'll get it done ... I have revision ... homework ... but I'll try *sigh*

Eternal Turmoil
Right ... I really liked the idea of the guard so I tried my best to make it a fraction as good as Digi's ...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/Diez/SplinterCell.gif

Diamonds
They're both really good...this is the reason I don't judge laughing out loud

pacmaniac
they are both excellent, i agree, but i think that digimarks is awsome. To make it the sig of the century, then you should replace the shadow with the render, id like to see that, but its awsome anyway. Truly. Magnificent.

Diamonds
Originally posted by pacmaniac
they are both excellent, i agree, but i think that digimarks is awsome. To make it the sig of the century, then you should replace the shadow with the render, id like to see that, but its awsome anyway. Truly. Magnificent. So digi won?

pacmaniac
yes

DigiMark007
Nice duel ET. Sorry you were rushed for time...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by pacmaniac
they are both excellent, i agree, but i think that digimarks is awsome. To make it the sig of the century, then you should replace the shadow with the render, id like to see that, but its awsome anyway. Truly. Magnificent.

Meh...I was originally going to put him against the wall and only have a little bit of shadow. But then when I got the shadow on there it just looked way more badass than I could get the render to look so I left it. Thanks though.

Eternal Turmoil
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nice duel ET. Sorry you were rushed for time...

Ahhh it was a really enjoyable duel! I used this grunge brush of a wall just behind the dude but it didnt show up half as well as yours.

pacmaniac
oh yeah! i see it now. if you hadnt put on the red filter, who knows?

Eternal Turmoil
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.