My Ultimate City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
This is no fantasy or movie just my thread. I would get rid of all cities to make them different. No buildings, street/traffic lights, no wheels, only 1 type of food, 1 type of clothing, 1 type of time, 1 type of record, 1 id, and many more. First I would start making a 3 stories building taking all the space of land mass which contains place to live/stores/all kind of centers/green house and leaving a 10 foot wide two way route (one alone throughout the country) between the structure for transport and a 10 foot high energy field blocking the weather. This ground is made of a special alloy that works in many ways. It is magnetism to support the vehicles and gives them the energy to move and interact with it, also creating this shield weather protector. These vehicles are like capsules with capacity of 4 occupants, very tied with comfort, visible from all angles except the bottom and has another type of energy field against impacts with distance/guide detectors. Travel overseas? Like Finding Nemo, sea routes leading to any country desired. This route is the same as the land one. Do you want to understand my idea? Alright. It should be like the human body, flesh=structure/bones=land mass/veins=route for transport, only 1 leading all locations in the world and fast. Is that OK?

lil bitchiness
May I suggest paragraphs in your posts.

Big chunks of (possibly) random writing are a put off.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
May I suggest paragraphs in your posts.

Big chunks of (possibly) random writing are a put off.

finally someone said it lol stick out tongue

bogen
yeah try, paragraphs are cool

redcaped
Paragraphs can be your imagination by reading this thread. It is just a creation of mine. By posting a thread we create so I may come up with an idea also.

fini
lol, we've been telling him bout paragraphs for ever since he started posting. HE DONT LISTEN.

lol look, he gonna come and say something bout us forcing him to do stuff, like conform and crap.

KENobi™
Originally posted by redcaped
Paragraphs can be your imagination by reading this thread. It is just a creation of mine. By posting a thread we create so I may come up with an idea also.

That made no sense at all.

NyC-gUrL
I actually read it and it sounds pretty scary

Ladyluck
I didn't read any of that. happy

Storm
I pass for "The Island".

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

redcaped
I believe that you also create threads and whether they're different or placed on a different forum is still the same.

NyC-gUrL
uhuh yes

LethalFemme
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
I actually read it and it sounds pretty scary

it does......it's like something from a horror movie lol

Originally posted by Ladyluck

lucky stick out tongue

KENobi™
Sounds to me like redcapped wants to be a dictator over people's lives.

First his "men should wear only blue suits and women only red suits", now this.

shaber
I would prefer to live in a city in the clouds with no mass. So a Utopia msn-oh

There is such a place in the desert. It's a mirage.

GCG
Which communist country are you from , redcaped ?

redcaped
I belong no where in this world but here I am. Oh, by the way, if one of you 4 people fart inside this vehicle it has an exhale function so anything unpleasant goes out quickly. When I said 10x10 I meant like a cylinder, half bottom solid, upper half barrier and there is entertainment throughout the trip or short stop what ever your motive is.

redcaped
That upper barrier is visible, yes you can still see the sky and the city and the speed increases or decreases according to distance. You get in it then select a place on the menu board and enjoy the ride, no need to drive.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Ladyluck

redcaped
Diddy brought that from Finding Nemo! There's more, on the sides of the tunnel (left right) there are moving sidewalks about 6 foot wide (also 2 way) and rotating spots for you not to try walking just step on the desired spot and it'll take you.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by redcaped
Diddy brought that from Finding Nemo! There's more, on the sides of the tunnel (left right) there are moving sidewalks about 6 foot wide (also 2 way) and rotating spots for you not to try walking just step on the desired spot and it'll take you.

confused

redcaped
big grin sshhhhhhhhh stop, put your feet on the G spot it'll take you to the gym, big grin sshhhhhhhhh stop, put your feet on the T spot it'll take you to transport, big grin sshhhhhhhhh stop, put your feet on the O spot to get dizzy confused actually meditation. ooo oooooooooo oooooooo! sick But if you're out of mental shape someone will take you to the C clinic spot.

redcaped
I'm impressed how you pay for a crap sci-fi movie and don't even bother on this one for fee. I think you deserve the cities of the present after all.

K.Diddy
alright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.