Apocalypse (W/ 1000 years prep) vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Apocalypse goes back in time to prepare for a duel with Darkseid, that is to occur 1000 years into the future.

Who wins?

spideycarnage
damm a thousand years prep.. people under estiamate apoc latley..hes a freaking genius as well, hes had thousands of years of knowlege also..he'll beat him with a thousand years easily. give him a 100 years to make it even

GODSCRIBE
Let's keep it at a thousand.

roughrider
Apocalypse is a poser; 1000 years of prep wins him nothing.

bean_machine
Originally posted by roughrider
Apocalypse is a poser; 1000 years of prep wins him nothing.

rofl eek! laughing

spideycarnage
well since he can time travel, cant he get some celestial tech to get darkseid..is he PC?

GODSCRIBE
Isn't apocalypse armor celestial tech? it doesnt seem to help him much

spideycarnage
dont know good question

GODSCRIBE
it is celestial tech.

TheKahn
Apocalypse has been "killed" by Magneto (AOA), Blackbolt (House of M), and Cable after how many thousands of years know powerful mutants were going to be born? As much as I like Apocalypse, Darkseid owns him.

Darth Kal-El
Apocalypse wins with one week of prep.

Scoobless
1000 years... are you on crack? laughing out loud .... with 1000 years to prepare for a single battle Apoc could beat pretty much anyone

roughrider
Been waiting nearly twenty years for Apocalypse to live up to his hype -
Still waiting. whistle

Scoobless
Been waiting nearly twenty years for Apocalypse to live up to his hype -
Still waiting. whistle

Darkseid got outsmarted by Batman with 10 minutes prep.... and he's had his ass handed to him the last two or three times he's fought Superman.... with a thousand years of preparation you don't think Apocalypse could beat him?

Mordum
This is dumb of Apacolypse can win. Even i could beat darkseid with 1000 years prep.

TheKahn
Apocalypse has had five thousand years of prep time and still hasn't taken over Marvel earth yet. The man just isn't good with prep time, he sleeps too damn much.

Tron
Damn, you beat me to it.

Ex11B
1000 years of prep? blink messed

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mordum
This is dumb of Apacolypse can win.
Wolbereene8888?

Is that you?

golem370
If writters for Apocalypse who make him as powerful as his profile he could take Darkseid without prep.

TheKahn
Originally posted by golem370
If writters for Apocalypse who make him as powerful as his profile he could take Darkseid without prep.

No, he couldn't no

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Wolbereene8888?

Is that you? mordum has been here a while ago. i doubt it.

spideycarnage
damm apoc gets no respect.. i think he can do it with a year of prep

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
mordum has been here a while ago. i doubt it.
it was a joke

roughrider
Originally posted by spideycarnage
damm apoc gets no respect.. i think he can do it with a year of prep

Like it was stated earlier - he's already had 5,000 years of prep; and where does he stand with his conquests? Not much there.

Scoobless
Like it was stated earlier - he's already had 5,000 years of prep; and where does he stand with his conquests? Not much there.

he hasn't been planning to kill everyone though.... he's just been obsessed with his Darwinian viewpoint

TheKahn
Originally posted by Scoobless
he hasn't been planning to kill everyone though.... he's just been obsessed with his Darwinian viewpoint

The problem with him is that he has so much potential, but just hasn't really done anything that impressive. He hasn't taken over a country, beat down on top level heroes on a regular basis, or come up with really impressive technology (compared to say Doom or Reed Richards). He has created some horsemen but the X-men have been a match for them. Darksied is what Apocalypse should be in the marvel universe.

Tron
I seriously doubt Apocalypse is important to the universe, so no amount of prep will keep him from being wiped from existence.

The Ion
His profile isn't impressive at all. Without tech, his powers come down to super strength and levitation. Hell, even Jobberseid has strength on the Superman level.

Darkseid wipes this chump from existence.

thesilverspider
Isn't the 1000 years bad for apoc who gets weaker??

spideycarnage
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Isn't the 1000 years bad for apoc who gets weaker??

very tru, but i think he can"recharge" his power with hibernation.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by spideycarnage
very tru, but i think he can"recharge" his power with hibernation.
If that's the case cut the prep in half then laughing out loud what a joke I seen a cover of Dracula and Apoc's book where Apoc is hanging upside down with blood pouring into Dracula's wine glass.............laughing

The Ion
Originally posted by thesilverspider
If that's the case cut the prep in half then laughing out loud what a joke I seen a cover of Dracula and Apoc's book where Apoc is hanging upside down with blood pouring into Dracula's wine glass.............laughing
laughing laughing out loud

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
laughing laughing out loud
Look at this guy.......laughing

thesilverspider
Ah and it's not a wine glass its a pimp cup.........pimp

joesha28
Oh it's a Jobbercalypse (with 1000 years prep) vs Jobberseid...... damn i'm in the wrong thread!!!

Decay
i think apocalypse would look like hes going to win the whole fight and talk about how strong he is, and then lose at the last second like always. hes an awesome bad guy but hes always written fairly poorly and can never manage to actually pull any of his plans off. hes been planning for over 1000 years already and he cant even beat a handful of mutants. hes one of my favourite bad guys but unless they start writing him like hes got more going than a fear enspiring image hes a lost cause. he shows up, everybody fears him, hes talked about like hes the greatest threat the x men have ever faced, and they always manage to take him out and he always runs to his toomb and never acomplishes anything. hopefully now that hes risen again after the house of m he will actually be as dangerous as the hype makes him out to be.

joesha28
well hopefully....

But in this fight, i think Apoc really have to get around the Omega Beams... cos the way i see it. Darky could get a OB point-blank

Tron
Ain't no getting around the Omega Beams. They go wherever Darkseid wants them to, and in any direction.

joesha28
Well than...that said it....Apoc goes on dominating Darky and than all of the sudden...."Zirk" Omega Blast!!!

Mider
they need to upgrad Apoc like they have every other person in the freaking MU like scarlet witch and magneto.

jasofisc
if darkseid's omga beams can destory anything then why does superman never get killed when he's hit with them. (don't tell me he's vital to the universe that every superman fan boys dream)

about apocalypse's feat's and lack of prep. time ablities. It goes completly agenst everything apoc beleves in to kill the strong. So don't really expect him to ever conquer the world or what ever, it's bad writting to make him that. Furthermore he is the ruler of the future with would be harder then ruling it now.

Femi32
Originally posted by jasofisc
if darkseid's omga beams can destory anything then why does superman never get killed when he's hit with them. (don't tell me he's vital to the universe that every superman fan boys dream)

Someone said the only reason Superman survives is because he was powered up by a cosmic being named Kismet. Cosmic beings are the only beings that can block it.

golem370
The reason Superman is not destroyed is because he is DC bread & Butter but it's true a well written Apocalypse would destroy Darkseid he has the strength the speed the durability and the technology

golem370
Apocalypse-Apocalypse was one of the most physically powerful beings on Earth. Thanks to the Celestial technology's modifications to his body, he could alter the molecular structure of his body at will in order to change his form. Using this he could alter his appearance or the size of his body; he could, for example, transform his arms and fists into various melee weapons and grant himself superhuman strength. He also can generate energy, thanks to a combination of his mutant power and the Celestial technology in his body. He can use this energy to levitate himself and others, create force fields, project bursts of concussive force, and can augment himself further by drawing on various outside energy sources. Apocalypse also demonstrated the ability to teleport himself and other beings.

Apocalypse was also unaging. Even before being modified by the Celestial ship, he lived for thousands of years and was highly resistant to injury. With the Celestial modifications, this resistance to harm was amplified, although it is still possible, albeit highly difficult, to cause him injury that would not be immediately regenerated by his power. Should he suffer massive injuries that prove potentially fatal, he can enter a coma-like state of suspended animation during which he may recover from his wounds with the assistance of his Celestial technology.

In the future timeline from which Cable hails, Apocalypse's physical form had grown too aged and enfeebled to contain his vast superhuman energies. Hence, he transferred his consciousness and powers into a succession of host bodies, abandoning each one when it too grew too old to contain his power. This alternate future version of Apocalypse was ultimately defeated in transit from a depreciated body into a potential host body. Shortly before he transferred himself into Cyclops, he revealed that he was in a host body in the present day. It is not entirely clear when this happened, but the most likely time is when he appeared to die on the moon.

Aside from his superhuman powers, Apocalypse was also extraordinarily intelligent, a genius with knowledge of science and technology centuries ahead of conventional science. This was not merely a result of his exposure to alien technology, as he was able to make significant new advances beyond the alien materials to which he was exposed.

spideycarnage
The reason Superman is not destroyed is because he is DC bread & Butter but it's true a well written Apocalypse would destroy Darkseid he has the strength the speed the durability and the technology

yup yup

Avalonofthewind

A well written Darkseid would kill Apocalypse, bring him back to life, and kill him again a couple of times for fun, then have breakfast.

GODSCRIBE
What a ****ing pussy.

FG725
Originally posted by TheKahn
Apocalypse has had five thousand years of prep time and still hasn't taken over Marvel earth yet. The man just isn't good with prep time, he sleeps too damn much.
well we arent talking abou the entire marvel universe now are we! and he has come close time and time again anyways i think that Darkseid would be owned by marvel it took supes awhile to find out how to beat Venom if it wasnt for spidey he might not have. And Darkseid seems to be OWND be supes quite a bit

Superherovandal
seriously Supes lives cause the writers would have a hell of a time explaining how he came back to life after everytime they fought so they wrote it off as Supes being vital to the Source. I certainly ain't a Supes fanboy. If both DS and Apoc are at full power this lasts about as much time as it takes for DS to hit Apoc with the OE.

Juntai
Originally posted by Superherovandal
seriously Supes lives cause the writers would have a hell of a time explaining how he came back to life after everytime they fought so they wrote it off as Supes being vital to the Source. I certainly ain't a Supes fanboy. If both DS and Apoc are at full power this lasts about as much time as it takes for DS to hit Apoc with the OE. That "important to the source" stuff didn't happen until after Superman merged with Kismet before that, a small dose of Omega beams woulda ****ed him up.

Sixth_Winged
Apocalypse entrusts planning to one nataniel essex as he calmly sleeps in his chamber...........and we know what nataniel thinks of this........opportunity for sabotage

Lord S
Apocalypso is a joke in the comicbook world...Darkseid pwns him, with ease.

shadow177a17
Darksied is going to win for he is very brilliant I mean he has conquered over many planets in the DC universe. He causes trouble for supes and that makes him bad ass in my book. Plus Darksied will probably stop apocalypse from getting to his chamber making him the winner of this fight. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY DARKSIED.......

TricksterPriest
I don't think Poccy CAN prep for Darkseid. no Celestial tech aside, what's he gonna do? His only chance is to finish what he started with the twelve and complete the plan. But........even all that power won't stop Darkseid. I keep trying, but I can't see anything that can stop the OE from one-shotting him.

And Apocalypse take Darkseid in a straight fight? shocklaugh No way. I may be crazy and an apoc fan, but I'm not stupid. Darkseid wins this easily, but not because Poccy doesn't try. Cause Darkseid is just that damn good. sad

Bentley
Darkseid has a weakness OE wise: His eyes. He has proved that when his eyes are messed up he is unable to shoot, so as much as Apoc can capitalize it.

To be fair, prep wise is not about power, is about brains. Thanos would need prep to beat DS and he would not have a big edge by having his power base, that would just accelerate the process. If Apoc fail is in his brains, not anywhere else.

hunbu04
Apocalypse powers are impressive on papers but still even if he is written at his nign potential he is still not even a match for a darkseid avatar let alone a true darksied.
Apocalypse is not even amonf the 10 strongest being on marvel earth excluding terra gods like immortal hercules,thor,odin, and zeus. And darkseid possessed strength that dwalf superman incalculable level

Symmetric Chaos
1000 years prep time?

Hasn't he had more than that to try and plot to uprasing of mutants? Hasn't he failed at that too?

Yeah. Apoc is screwed.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
1000 years prep time?

Hasn't he had more than that to try and plot to uprasing of mutants? Hasn't he failed at that too?

Yeah. Apoc is screwed.

chair For the last time, he has not tried to uprise mutants and he hasn't failed. Kiss my ass, Hater. stick out tongue But yes, he is indeed, screwed. yes

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
chair For the last time, he has not tried to uprise mutants and he hasn't failed. Kiss my ass, Hater. stick out tongue But yes, he is indeed, screwed. yes

He want survival of the fittest. He considers mutants the fittest. He wants them to take over. He's been trying to help them do that for a very long time. Mutants are still not in control.

Superherovandal
his eyes have only ever been a weakness in his avatars.

starking
edit

xmarksthespot
Apocalypse has been alive how long? And can't even beat the X-Men...

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Apocalypse has been alive how long? And can't even beat the X-Men...

Has anyone beaten the X-Men?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Madvillain
Apocalypse goes back in time to prepare for a duel with Darkseid, that is to occur 1000 years into the future.

Who wins? 1000 years prep. hes not gonna wait that long to check somone out. he likes to take action 1st thing.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Has anyone beaten the X-Men?

hmm Could it be.....that the Xmen are a flagship title and have a massive jobber aura? stick out tongue

spidey-dude
Has anyone beaten the X-Men? avengers have before

xmarksthespot
Has anyone beaten the X-Men? Cassandra Nova did more damage having only planned since she developed a nervous system while growing as a sludge pile in a sewer. happy

swerve1988
APOC doesn't need 1000 years.....30 minutes will do...APOC turns his hands into drills and punches ds in the eyes....elbow drop ftw

psycho gundam
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC doesn't need 1000 years.....30 minutes will do...APOC turns his hands into drills and punches ds in the eyes....elbow drop ftw rock

Estacado
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC doesn't need 1000 years.....30 minutes will do...APOC turns his hands into drills and punches ds in the eyes....elbow drop ftw
haermmhaermmhaermmhaermmhaermm

psycho gundam
the way I see it, yeah darkseid after days of fighting begins to look like the winner, he stands over a smoking apocalypse and then the gift that the celestials promised him showes up,they pwn ds and remake apoc into nur the destroyer.

psycho gundam
drills the shit outta his eyes.

Superherovandal
Considering that real DS has wayyy better durability that Supes i doubt that would do anything than make him angry enough use his OE to rebirth him and then kill him again for ever.

Jax_Jax
1000 years comes.
darkseid sends him back 1000 years.
then wipes him from existing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.