Chicago Auto Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commando Queen
Lol so not this weekend but next i'm going to the auto show.. anyone ever been there? any good?

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Commando Queen
Lol so not this weekend but next i'm going to the auto show.. anyone ever been there? any good?

big grin i went to it when it was in Detroit! I thought it was sweet. Some niiiiice cars there yes

Maya Zurak
I want to go to Chicago eek!

mysterio69
they have some hot import models. eek!

Maya Zurak
boys big grin

Lana
I live in Chicago....I went there once a few years ago, but I didn't find it terribly interesting.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by mysterio69
they have some hot import models. eek!
Sweettt!

WrathfulDwarf
We had the L.A. auto show two weeks ago. I like going to check out the new models and also concept cars. And I always pick up some cheapie hot wax for my Cadillac. big grin

Commando Queen
Fun laughing out loud

can you beliver my MOTHER wantedt to go?.. on her birthday?.. thats what she wanted to do .. i quote " i want to go to the chicago auto show in feb"

BobbyD
I live in Chicago...been there plenty of times.

Your enjoyment of it will all come down to whether or not you can tolerate large crowds. It's like last minute Xmas shopping at the shopping malls. If you can deal with it, you'll have a good time. If you hate large crowds, and bumping into people all the time, you'll be miserable.

Lana
Yeah I hate large crowds, I get really claustrophobic.

Plus I just don't care terribly much about cars.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by BobbyD
I live in Chicago...been there plenty of times.

Your enjoyment of it will all come down to whether or not you can tolerate large crowds. It's like last minute Xmas shopping at the shopping malls. If you can deal with it, you'll have a good time. If you hate large crowds, and bumping into people all the time, you'll be miserable.
meh Chicago dosent really excite me much cos i'v been there a millon times

Originally posted by Lana
Yeah I hate large crowds, I get really claustrophobic.

Plus I just don't care terribly much about cars.
meh laughing out loud i'm sorta into cars.. but its something to do

BobbyD
Well who knows, CQ. Your answer awaits you then. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.