The Trip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Ok guys, this thread is for use mainly when I get back from America, but I'm making it now anyway.

Jamie and I are flying to Tampa, Florida on Friday morning to visit his parents. We're traveling up to a hotel near the airport tomorrow though, so I'm already really excited!

Anyway, I'm gonna use this thread when we get back to post pictures of our trip and to tell all my buddies about it.

I've never been to America, I'm really nervous about the flight but it's definitely something I want to do and I know we'll enjoy ourselves. Plus, the weather in England right now is ridiculously cold so the sun at that end has gotta be worth the flight getting there!

See you all soon hug

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Syren
Ok guys, this thread is for use mainly when I get back from America, but I'm making it now anyway.

Jamie and I are flying to Tampa, Florida on Friday morning to visit his parents. We're traveling up to a hotel near the airport tomorrow though, so I'm already really excited!

Anyway, I'm gonna use this thread when we get back to post pictures of our trip and to tell all my buddies about it.

I've never been to America, I'm really nervous about the flight but it's definitely something I want to do and I know we'll enjoy ourselves. Plus, the weather in England right now is ridiculously cold so the sun at that end has gotta be worth the flight getting there!

See you all soon hug

eek! You will mos deff have fun!! Happy Dance

hehe my names jamie too big grin

sweetness
eek! hope you have a great time and dont worry about the flight its not that bad!

BackFire
Have fun! Shoulda come to california.

Maya Zurak
Awesome! Have a nice trip Syren! big grin
Enjoy the sun.. indeed here the weather is so badly
yes

WrathfulDwarf
Enjoy your visit to America! wavey

DarkC
Have fun, Sy!

Morning_Glory

See you all soon hug

eat lots of fattening Yanky food hungry

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
eat lots of fattening Yanky food hungry

laughing laughing laughing

So thats the reason most Americans are fat

Syren
eek!

Thanks guys! Just finished packing up.

We're going in two hours! Well, going to the hotel near the airport anyway... I have butterflies ninja

Salem07
Awe girl, you will like Florida. It's really warm right now. You can come up to Indiana though, just say you wanted to take a detourstick out tongue
Oh, go check Infamous and read the thread about how Salem's name was chosen.

Have fun on the trip!!

Syren
How far is Indiana? It's insane, America's so big, I can't imagine it embarrasment

I'll do that now, and thanks hug

Syren
eek!

Off we go... OMFG, I'm gonna get a tan cry

Roulette
Hope ye have a great time Syren!^-^

hehe...just walk around with an umbrellaninja

Maya Zurak
how long you will stay there? big grin

Tired Hiker
Um, it's like the middle of Winter right now in America. What the feck are the rest of you trying to tell Sy? Yeah, come to Cali, but it will be cold. Even in LA. huh

Salem07
How far is Indiana? It's insane, America's so big, I can't imagine it embarrasment

I'll do that now, and thanks hug

To answer a little too late, I am about 14 hours or so from Florida.

Mr. Bacon
tampa is like an hour away from my vacation house no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.