Stupid crimes/Jokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
A guy walking a dog gets into a fight with 5 neighbors and they beat the crap out of the guy very bad. The guy gets mad and the next day he gets a live grenade ( he was in the army or something) and sees the people from a far in a group while, walking his dog again and he then throws the grenade at them to kill them all, but the only problem was the dog ran and got the grenade and brought it back to the owner(playing fetch)..that got to suck no expression

Guy robs a store and gets away with it but a week later he goes grocery shopping at the same store he robbed. no expression

Gut robs the bank accross the street from him and trys to get away to his house......another guy drops his wallet with his id and adress in it while robbing the bank.

The funny part is, that some of these are true no expression

Now tell a real story or a made up one of your own.

Inspectah Deck
One day in an apartment building a woman tried aggressively to rape a man. Although she tried furiously the man thought they were having dry sex pirate

Cyber Ninja
No matter what..you can not rape a man if you are a woman because i don't think they will care.

Inspectah Deck
Agreed

Vinny Valentine
There be a thread for Jokes.

Search Cyber big grin

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
There be a thread for Jokes.

Search Cyber big grin These are crime/real stories(some are real) evil face

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
These are crime/real stories(some are real) evil face

laughing out loud

lowrider370
a guy walks into a bank an tries to rob it the security door secures the store clerk behind the counter so he heads for the door he pushes and pushes but the door won't open he is panicing then a old lady comes to the bank and pushes the door open from the other side he was dumb enough not to read the sign on the door that says pull to open

Cyber Ninja
lol i see people do that all the time at stores.

Bloigen
There was a guy that thought he could rob MacDonalds but when he was fleeing with the money he tripped and his head, neck and some of his shoulders fell into the deep fat frier.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
These are crime/real stories(some are real) evil face

these are really crap real or not they should learn to do it properly

xyz jedi
Originally posted by TwisterGamerX
A guy walking a dog gets into a fight with 5 neighbors and they beat the crap out of the guy very bad. The guy gets mad and the next day he gets a live grenade ( he was in the army or something) and sees the people from a far in a group while, walking his dog again and he then throws the grenade at them to kill them all, but the only problem was the dog ran and got the grenade and brought it back to the owner(playing fetch)..that got to suck no expression

Guy robs a store and gets away with it but a week later he goes grocery shopping at the same store he robbed. no expression

Gut robs the bank accross the street from him and trys to get away to his house......another guy drops his wallet with his id and adress in it while robbing the bank.

The funny part is, that some of these are true no expression

Now tell a real story or a made up one of your own. You make a lot of these don't you? Sadly, I can't think of oone stick out tongue

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Bloigen
There was a guy that thought he could rob MacDonalds but when he was fleeing with the money he tripped and his head, neck and some of his shoulders fell into the deep fat frier. Yeah, that really hurt. You shouldn't joke about it.

Bloigen
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Yeah, that really hurt. You shouldn't joke about it.

I just made it up...

DiamondBullets
True story: About a year ago, I was watching that show "Busted on the Job" on FOX. Its a show where surveillance cameras show people commiting crimes at work, and its usually just cooks spitting in food, but this one really stood out to me.......

There was a hidden camera in a funeral home, because kids or whatever had been breaking in at night, right?. Well on this one particular day after a open-casket funeral, everyone left, and the priest returned later that day and actually stole the wedding ring from the dead man's hand! "You won't be needing this where your going, pal." is what he said as he took his ring off. He arrested the next day.

......some people just have no respect for the dead I guess.

*Note to self*: Dont have an open-casket funeral.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by ladygrim
these are really crap real or not they should learn to do it properly

Huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.