I am so pissed I could stab you with a fork!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I have a concert to go to tomorrow, and my ****in tickets haven't arrived, it's been three weeks now since I ordered online.

And the people at ****in ticketmaster are really pissing me off and saying there's nothing they can do with refund-wise and shit, **** I'm about ready to kill!

DarkC
Sue?

GCG
Wouldnt a spoon stabbing be far more painful than a fork ?

mysterio69
what concert?

Maya Zurak
that sucks..
but isnt possible to make valid your tickets
at the entrance of the concert? they should do that smile

silver_tears
I'm gonna ****in raise hell, ****in prick bastards, grrrr!!
*obscenities*

LethalFemme
Originally posted by silver_tears
I have a concert to go to tomorrow, and my ****in tickets haven't arrived, it's been three weeks now since I ordered online.

And the people at ****in ticketmaster are really pissing me off and saying there's nothing they can do with refund-wise and shit, **** I'm about ready to kill!

Originally posted by DarkC
Sue?

how funny she stabbed me in the face already and I'm sueing her lmfao

silver_tears
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
that sucks..
but isnt possible to make valid your tickets
at the entrance of the concert? they should do that smile

They're on my mom's credit card she has to be there, and this isn't a concert you drag your parents to. Plus it's their fault, she shouldn't have to do that.

And it's Panic! at the Disco.

WrathfulDwarf
Is there a chance you can call ticketmaster and ask for Will Call. And pick them up at the box office?

DarkC
I'm gonna ****in raise hell, ****in prick bastards, grrrr!!
*obscenities*
Never seen you in a real temper, Irene. messed

Alpha Centauri
Stroll up to the door and say:

"I had a ticket, but it got lost. Please let me in, everyone in there is in my space."

*Waits for no one to get it*

-AC

Maya Zurak
They're on my mom's credit card she has to be there, and this isn't a concert you drag your parents to. Plus it's their fault, she shouldn't have to do that.

And it's Panic! at the Disco. aaw thats bad.
They should make it good somehow ¬¬

mysterio69
hmmm...i heard they're not too good anyways. stick out tongue
but seriously, i heard from a friend that one time, he bought tickets to some concert using his mom's credit card. his mom got pissed, called them up and said he used it without her permission, and got a refund. maybe get your mom to say that to get a refund.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
aaw thats bad.
They should make it good somehow ¬¬

It upsets me greatly, specially since it's been three weeks, and I emailed customer service to complain about the missing tickets two days ago, and they only just emailed me back, with a day to go.

Never seen you in a real temper, Irene. messed

I bombed a advanced calc exam, I'm in a foul mood.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Is there a chance you can call ticketmaster and ask for Will Call. And pick them up at the box office?
Not without the owner of the card, or unless she faxes in like her whole life story, and the point is I haven't seen my mum in three days and won't see her tomorrow till like 5 and the show is at 7.

DarkC
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Stroll up to the door and say:

"I had a ticket, but it got lost. Please let me in, everyone in there is in my space."

*Waits for no one to get it*

-AC
I get it, but I can't seem to find it humorous at the moment. erm

Irene, did they give you an estimate on how long it would take for your tickets to arrive after you order online?

Alpha Centauri
I still don't see why you have to be accompanied by a parent.

-AC

DarkC

-AC
She used her mom's credit card; if her mom's not there to give confirmation that Irene was allowed to use it, it could be classified as stealing.

WrathfulDwarf

Not without the owner of the card, or unless she faxes in like her whole life story, and the point is I haven't seen my mum in three days and won't see her tomorrow till like 5 and the show is at 7.

Oh, that really sucks ST. sad

Lana

-AC

If she used her mom's credit card to order, then she'll have to have her mom and the card with her erm

That sucks....and especially about bombing the text. Calc is hard.

silver_tears
I get it, but I can't seem to find it humorous at the moment. erm

Irene, did they give you an estimate on how long it would take for your tickets to arrive after you order online?

5 freakin days, they definitely got lost.

And it sucks major ass.

Alpha Centauri
She used her mom's credit card; if her mom's not there to give confirmation that Irene was allowed to use it, it could be classified as stealing.

I was always under the impression that Ticketmaster is all electronic and that they mail the ticket to you. If that's the case, she would just turn up with the ticket...she wouldn't need a credit card. All the times I've ever used someone's card to order tickets online, I've just got the tickets and gone.

Unless of course she paid for them online and it's box office collection.

-AC

DarkC
5 freakin days, they definitely got lost.

And it sucks major ass.
You phoned them after a week, right? messed

This is why I distrust the economic world within the internet...

Lana
I was always under the impression that Ticketmaster is all electronic and that they mail the ticket to you. If that's the case, she would just turn up with the ticket...she wouldn't need a credit card. All the time's I've ever used someone's card to order tickets online, I've just got the tickets and gone.

-AC

She hasn't gotten the tickets in the mail yet, that's the point of her rant stick out tongue

DarkC
I was always under the impression that Ticketmaster is all electronic and that they mail the ticket to you. If that's the case, she would just turn up with the ticket...she wouldn't need a credit card. All the times I've ever used someone's card to order tickets online, I've just got the tickets and gone.

-AC
Yep, she said she paid for it online...

Alpha Centauri
Everyone seems to be diving everywhere and missing my question:

IF she had got the tickets, is she still saying she would need her Mum to go?

That's the impression I got.

-AC

JacopeX

And the people at ****in ticketmaster are really pissing me off and saying there's nothing they can do with refund-wise and shit, **** I'm about ready to kill! thats sux fo' youuuuuu! sry btw

Lana
Yes and the point was, if she had got the tickets, is she still saying she would need her Mum to go?

That's the impression I got.

-AC

If she had gotten the tickets then no, she'd be fine.

When I saw QOTSA during the summer I went with my aunts and since we were doing will call we just ordered on their cards as to avoid that whole hassle.

Alpha Centauri
Eye C.

Major sucktitude in that case, possibly.

I've never ever had to be accompanied just because I ordered on somebody else's card. Then again I've always received my tickets.

-AC

lowrider370
run up on the spot and say yo B*t*h let me in the mofo place or i wil stab u with a fork yea that should work but dude sorry for your loss hopefully it comes tomorrrow before the concert

Maya Zurak
Once i asked tickets online and they make it valid in the entrance under my name. happy

silver_tears
Yea, I told my mom to just cancel it on her credit card.

BackFire
When I used to go to concerts I had problems with Ticket Master. They're a pretty piss poor organization.

silver_tears
Agreed, and they refuse to refund my mum because the show is sold out which is a ****in poor excuse.

DarkC
Agreed, and they refuse to refund my mum because the show is sold out which is a ****in poor excuse.
That does not make sense.

They get to keep the ticket, and you get your money back, which gives them another chance to sell it real fast, for any last seconders. What a bunch of dumbasses.

How much did it cost, BTW?

BackFire
They have to refund your money if you paid for a ticket and never got it.

My dad is really good at dealing with shit like this, threaten to bring the police into the matter, tell them that you are willing to go to court and sue, tell them that it's their obligation to give you what you paid for or else refund your money. You gotta really raise hell and annoy the shit out of them, they'll give you your money back.

silver_tears
I paid like 65 bucks for 2 of them. Which isn't bad but wtf I never even got the tickets. I've no clue what I'm gonna do now.

And I told my mom to do the same, but she doesn't lke raising hell.

Alpha Centauri
She likes losing money more?

You should go to the gig and sell the ticket at an inflated price, you can probably make double the money off a rabid scene kid who couldn't get in (seriously, you could).

-AC

DarkC
She likes losing money more?

You should go to the gig and sell the ticket at an inflated price, you can probably make double the money off a rabid scene kid who couldn't get in (seriously, you could).

-AC
Trouble is, she hasn't got the bloody ticket yet! messed

silver_tears
I dont have the tickets now do I stick out tongue

DarkC
I thought I'd never see the day when we had to explain something to AC. laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
I'm being humourously unhelpful you nutcases. I'm aware she doesn't have the ticket, we established this.

Some people.

Next time, don't use Shitketmaster. In all seriousness you can refund.

-AC

DarkC
If you're not using smileys, it does make it a lot more difficult to see if you're being serious or not.

Alpha Centauri
Shut up.........

IS HE JOKING?!

-AC

Lana
Even I thought you were being serious and I usually can tell when you're joking laughing out loud

DarkC
Yeah, exactly. mhm

Alpha Centauri
Shut it you all, I'll knock you all spark out.

-AC

Lana
Give me your damn ice cream, AC.

BackFire
Sole text only gets across so much about what a person is saying, sarcasm is generally lost in translation.

Alpha Centauri
Ok sure!

-AC

GCG
I paid like 65 bucks for 2 of them. Which isn't bad but wtf I never even got the tickets. I've no clue what I'm gonna do now.

And I told my mom to do the same, but she doesn't lke raising hell.

Unfortunatly these things happen. If your mother or you dont raise hell, the promoters would have made a quick buck off you and they will probably to the same thing with future concert-goers.

I certanly think that you (mother or father) should be firm.

Alpha Centauri
I'm not liking the continual usage of the phrase "raise hell". Are we actually suggesting she raise Satan?

Raise Satan and he shall become more powerful than you can po....no wait...

-AC

Lana
Hehehe.

Only a master of evil.....

Okay I couldn't help it stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
What? What the shitting bastard are you talking about? Jeez Lana, always have to ruin things.

Good luck with the refunds, Irene.

-AC

Lana
Pffft.

Whatever dear.

stick out tongue

silver_tears
I'm trying stick out tongue

Mišt
*wets pants* cry Forks are scary...

GCG
ha ; that coming from a demon !

LethalFemme

silver_tears
I'll stab you with a good ol' fashioned knife then happy

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BackFire
When I used to go to concerts I had problems with Ticket Master. They're a pretty piss poor organization.

Mr. Bacon
i know the feeling, i had the same problem, not so much in the same type of thing but my friend "misplaced" our tickets until the day of the concert, thankfully she found them.

but irene, if you are in ap calc in the first place im sure you will figure out a solution hug

silver_tears
thanks for the support kev hug
I ended up not going, but my mother flipped on her credit card and they're dealing with it.

GuitarBunny

And it's Panic! at the Disco. That band is the se><! eek!

silver_tears
I know cry

GuitarBunny
Oh I'm so sorry Irene! hug

silver_tears
S'alright, I'll live, but thank you all the same hug

Mišt
Do you get your money back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.