Daredevil vs Carnage...can dd survive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcousticDoc
This fight refers to the theoretical fight that would have happened if Sentry didn't come in and kill carnage. DD is without his suit and nightsticks. What I'm basically wondering about is whether or not Sentry saved DD's life. I don't think DD would have been able to knock carnage out (they were no flames or sound stuff around for DD to use anyway) but the question is, would he have been able to hold off carnage and save Foggy and himself (probably would have to find someway to contact spiderman or ironman who were on top of the prison camp)?

Black Adam
No. He wouldn't have without something around to weaken Carnage.

It's not like hes going to out run him. Hitting him isn't going to do anything and would most likely kill DD if he got in close to Carnages Symbiote blade skin.

Without something around to weaken Carnage DD goes down in straight fight

outavodka
second that

marvelprince
DD doesn't win but IIRC the cells where adamantium so maybe he could have taken Foggy in with himself and bolted the door until reinforcments arrive. If he's trying to reach the surface, then no. DD dies

AcousticDoc
gah, I hate sentry! Sucks to know he's responsible for keeping one of my favorite chracters alive.

joesha28
Matt will die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.