Paladin vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This fight take place in New York.

Paladin-Paladin's strength, speed, stamina and reflexes are all slightly superhuman; he can lift up to one ton of weight unaided. He is also a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant, marksman, actor, espionage agent, bodyguard and detective.

JOE NUNEZ
wow i cant believe somebody knows about paladin you forgot that he has a state of the art completly bullet proof suit ..Anyway of course paladin would destroy him but the fanboys would never let that happen

King Castle
bump.

Stoic
Grayson loses, Wayne embarasses him. If the Punisher can make Paladin look like a putz, imagine what Bruce would do to him.

The Nuul
Dark Knight > Paladin's

iceman24567
Batman destroys him

King Castle
hmm.. i dont believe Batman would destroy him.

Physically in a h2h fight i see Paladin being the winner by stats alone.

with gear and tech it might be more even, either way it isnt a clear case winner here imo

Bentley
Batman would win the majority without too much trouble.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by golem370
This fight take place in New York.

Paladin-Paladin's strength, speed, stamina and reflexes are all slightly superhuman; he can lift up to one ton of weight unaided. He is also a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant, marksman, actor, espionage agent, bodyguard and detective.

You gotta have something more than that to beat Bruce.
Batkick takes this for a large majority.

iceman24567
Originally posted by King Castle
hmm.. i dont believe Batman would destroy him.

Physically in a h2h fight i see Paladin being the winner by stats alone.

with gear and tech it might be more even, either way it isnt a clear case winner here imo Paladin is Killer Croc level stat wise and not half as skilled Batman wrecks him

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
Paladin is Killer Croc level stat wise and not half as skilled Batman wrecks him

Is he not half as skilled as Batman or not half as skilled as Killer Croc?

iceman24567
I meant not half as skilled as Wayne

joesha28
Well I h2h skill Paladin is nowhere near Coleen wing... But with Prep he took out Cap. I say with prep he might take out Batman 5/10

SamZED
Originally posted by Stoic
Grayson loses, Wayne embarasses him. If the Punisher can make Paladin look like a putz, imagine what Bruce would do to him. imo Dick is as good as Bruce these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.