I LOVE Jack & Coke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Every day, after I come home from a days work, I always like to make myself a drink to help me unwind. My drink of choice is Jack & Coke. I love the way it tastes, the way it smells,.........hell, I even love the sight of it. I'm drinking one now. And before someone draws their own conclusions, let me assure y'all that I'm no alcoholic! LOL. I just wanted y'all to know how much I love Jack Daniel's and Coke. Mmmmmmmm........good stuff. What is your drink of choice after a hard days work? If any.

Morning_Glory
i like Shiraz Red Wine .... and Vodka and Coke

Impediment
I totally forgot to add WINE to the poll. Damn. Oh, well.

Morning_Glory
yea damn you.. stick out tongue

Faroth
I don't drink... I do like the Black Cherry coke droolio

fini
Vodka, nothing else.

Mišt
Originally posted by Impediment
Jack Daniel's and Coke.

Its not on the polldisgust

Vinny Valentine
Vodka.

Faroth
You're underage? blink I'm going to get my daddy to arrest you, he's a cop!!!!!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Faroth
You're underage? blink I'm going to get my daddy to arrest you, he's a cop!!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

Mišt
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Vodka.

How do you like that? Ive still got a can in the fridge left over.....its....meh....

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
Yah, Vodka and Passionfruit or something....its a boring drink though...

Darth Macabre
I'm a big fan of Spiced Rum, and Apple Juice.

Impediment

GCG
Everything on that list.

Impediment
I will not, repeat will not, drink tequila. The last time I drank tequila I woke up in a bath tub with my eyebrows shaved off and 50% of my body was written/drawn on with marker.

P.S. My sincere thanks go to Mr. BackFire for answering my request to add WINE to the poll, since I'm a dumbass and I forgot to add it in. You're an inspiration, sir. I don't care what everyone else says about you. LOL. stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
i like lemon smirnoff too...awwww so crisp... meh

GCG
I will not, repeat will not, drink tequila. The last time I drank tequila I woke up in a bath tub with my eyebrows shaved off and 50% of my body was written/drawn on with marker.

I bet there is a picture of you on the internet.

Impediment
Originally posted by GCG
I bet there is a picture of you on the internet.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if there was. At least I wasn't nude.......................as far as I can remember.

K.Diddy
Every day, after I come home from a days work, I always like to make myself a drink to help me unwind. My drink of choice is Jack & Coke. I love the way it tastes, the way it smells,.........hell, I even love the sight of it. I'm drinking one now. And before someone draws their own conclusions, let me assure y'all that I'm no alcoholic! LOL. I just wanted y'all to know how much I love Jack Daniel's and Coke. Mmmmmmmm........good stuff. What is your drink of choice after a hard days work? If any.

happy My personal favourite after work as well, but if I'm broke I just buy beer smile

KENobi™
Whiskey for me.

Impediment
If I can't afford Jack, I'll buy Jim Beam. If I don't drink whiskey, however, I like a good Heineken.

Libertine
I had to choose vodka... i like it but my fave dirnk is dry Martini and lemonade. Yummy!

Syren
Vodka... love it. Short glass, three ice cubes, no mixer droolio

wizdum

Id rather drink gasoline than that stuff. btw I also have to drink at least a whole bottle ya pansy Happy Dance

Syren
Nice... so you are an actual alcoholic, then?

*stands and faces audience*

Hi, my name's Syren and I'm a forumoholic.

Fiann@
Archers and Lemonade is nice and coke and Vodka...but Bailey's is the best drink ever droolio

Syren
Mmmm droolio

Tired Hiker
Rum is cheap for those times when whisky is not on sale.

BlackSunshine
I very rarely drink but when I do I'll have a beer or two. BUT my most favorite is Jim Beam or Jack Daniels with Coke.

Storm
Cocktails, jenever and Baileys.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

BlackSunshine

I bet that was great to wake up to. The last time I drank Tequila I threw up for like 10 minutes. I was an idiot and just felt like getting really drunk. I ate two worms and almost an entire bottle to myself. I dont think I'll ever drink that s*it again.

Ronny
Whiskey droolio

Whiskey. Its like.. terrible and good at the same time, it makes me love people.. and get really violent..

Like.. S&M in a bottle. droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.