I officially own the coolest item EVER!!! (details inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
I own a record player....and at my luck..i have over 250 records which is cool because its pink floyd and the doors and awesome music

i just spent 99 dollars on a brand new one, and i'm excited...

w00t

Morning_Glory
woot

do you want my records.. they are just sitting in my closet...collecting dust bunnies

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
woot

do you want my records.. they are just sitting in my closet...collecting dust bunnies what ones do you have?

i have a shit load yes

Morning_Glory
you probably have these or think they are crap. watever

i have old janis joplin ones...and all the Beatles records (with the green apple logo - very important no expression ) .. and thats it.

big grin

Revernd Maynard
you probably have these or think they are crap. watever

i have old janis joplin ones...and all the Beatles records (with the green apple logo - very important no expression ) .. and thats it.

big grin shock droolio

i want to have sex with both of those yes shock

Faroth
If the record collection doesn't have Led Zeppelin, it's not a record collection.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
shock droolio

i want to have sex with both of those yes shock

no expression OMG! take them... They have been sitting in my closet eating up space and i dont have a record player anymore...

I think I have a spider man comic record too...meh... not sure whats its all about but its from 1977 or something.. blah

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Faroth
If the record collection doesn't have Led Zeppelin, it's not a record collection. It does indeed have led zepplin

only one though

but its a great one yes droolio

Revernd Maynard
no expression OMG! take them... They have been sitting in my closet eating up space and i dont have a record player anymore...

I think I have a spider man comic record too...meh... not sure whats its all about but its from 1977 or something.. blah too bad my paranoia keeps me away from receiving mail big grin

Morning_Glory
you think i would send you a bomb shifty or some poo shit

Faroth
It does indeed have led zepplin

only one though

but its a great one yes droolio

Congradulations, you own a record collection. smile

Does it have any Jimi? Jimi good.... droolio

DanieLs_4_Ever
I own a record player....and at my luck..i have over 250 records which is cool because its pink floyd and the doors and awesome music

i just spent 99 dollars on a brand new one, and i'm excited...

w00t
We have a record player too. It's my Mommy's. We have lots of records (not a shit load though).

Faroth
Led Zeppelin?

Morning_Glory
o wait! i have a jimi hendrix record.. well i have something physcodelic (sp?) in my colletion

Revernd Maynard
you think i would send you a bomb shifty or some poo shit it could be coated with anthrax or something sexier....like yourself shockOriginally posted by Faroth
Congradulations, you own a record collection. smile

Does it have any Jimi? Jimi good.... droolio i'm not sure....i stopped looking when i had enough to listen to already big grin

TOH
No Stones? embarrasment

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by TOH
No Stones? embarrasment *cries to the sky*

NOOOOO!!!!!!! sad

i dont....and it depresses me

Faroth
Stones! Forgot all about them! Can't have a collection without them either.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Faroth
Stones! Forgot all about them! Can't have a collection without them either. piss disgust

Morning_Glory
tsk tsk... missing out on all my records that are about to be fed to the dumpster...anyone is welcomed to them...

Im not a criminal or anything weird..blah blah

Faroth
I am. I sold an entire shipment to Gucci Man just yesterday.

Morning_Glory
you are what? a criminal?

Revernd Maynard
tsk tsk... missing out on all my records that are about to be fed to the dumpster...anyone is welcomed to them...

Im not a criminal or anything weird..blah blah i am tempted

Faroth
you are what? a criminal?

Yes! I sold a shipment of pumpers to Gucci Man yesterday.

Vinny Valentine
Well I own a Popcorn Machine.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Well I own a Popcorn Machine.

uh huh that's nice

Faroth
A popcorn machine is no record player. no expression

Morning_Glory
i dont have the Black Album... just the white album..blah

Revernd Maynard
i dont have the Black Album... just the white album..blah are you kidding me?

that....is...my....favorite shock

Morning_Glory
no expression really?

i dont have the Spider man record anymore.. thought i had it..have some elton john ones too..blah..they are from the 70s..blah blah

Faroth
White Album owns the Black Album. I'm not trying to be racist for those people who think of things interrogantly.

Morning_Glory
Black Album is just a hard album to find

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.