Anakin Skywalker(AOTC) and Obi-Wan(AOTC) Vs General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
Same Place where Dooku and the duo fought.

Edit: Grievous has alot of confidence, wields 4 lightsaber if he wants, and its Clone Wars Grievous.

Jawa Lord
You didn't specify the Grievous.

Commander K
Editied

Jawa Lord
I didn't see much accomplishments from either of them in AOTC besides the fact that Anakin flew in the air and they killed a few droids.

Then got pwned by Anakin.

Masters got slaughtered by Grievous.

The Knight and Padawan don't stand a chance.

Lord Darkstar
I agree, the general slaughters them. He was able to take on 5 jedi at once and win. These were also council level jedi and were all decent fighters. Both Anakin and Obi-Wan in AotC had little experience against lightsaber users, and certainly no experience against someone of the generals power.

Put it another way, Anakin and Obi-Wan just before RotS had problems with Asajj, grievous was stronger than she was and could defeat her and Durge together.

Grievous wastes the two upstarts

kamikz
I thought that was non-canon, that Grievous never had fought them, at least not at the same time.

Lord Darkstar
Not sure, but the fact remains that he is stronger than she is, anyway ignore my comparision to Asajj, just keep this on topic

And really, does anyone disagree with Grievous beating the two?

kamikz
Not me anyway.

vpokdekjyafmidp
if they played it smart the prob could win
in rots aniken says that he is 2x as strong as in aotc.
aotc obi-wan has to be stronger or at least just as strong as aotc aniken
put them together and theyre just as strong or stronger than rots aniken who is about equal to rots obi-wan, who defeated grievous

DE Calvin
Obi-Wan barely won. Its a matter of circumstances.

kamikz
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
if they played it smart the prob could win
in rots aniken says that he is 2x as strong as in aotc.
aotc obi-wan has to be stronger or at least just as strong as aotc aniken
put them together and theyre just as strong or stronger than rots aniken who is about equal to rots obi-wan, who defeated grievous

In AOTC Anakin also said that Obi-Wan was as good a fighter as Mace Windu, and that he was better than him.

Lord Darkstar
Wow you think that AotC Kenobi is equal to Mace? This really is the two drink minimum section

In RotS Yoda said that Obi-Wan could not take Sidious, yet Mace did, there goes your Obi-Wan=Mace delusion

DE Calvin
PWNT.

Faroth
Even RotS Grievous could probably pwn them. CW GRievous is the big bad Grievous, so Anakin'd be gone in less than 5 seconds, and Obi-Wan will last about 15 seconds. If not, less.

kamikz
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
Wow you think that AotC Kenobi is equal to Mace? This really is the two drink minimum section

In RotS Yoda said that Obi-Wan could not take Sidious, yet Mace did, there goes your Obi-Wan=Mace delusion

Didn't you see my quote, he said that Anakin said he was 2x his power in ROTS, then I compared to another of Anakin's quote to prove just how much Anakin's words means. I in no way belive AOTC Obi-Wan can stand up to Mace, HELL NO.

DE Calvin
I was gonna say...i didn't expect you to say something that stupid seriously.

kamikz
LMAO, can't belive you guys thought I was serious. Didn't you see my quote, if you did you would understand that I was showing him that Anakin's words is not the law.

DE Calvin
Ya..i was tired..

Lord Darkstar
Same here, sorry about that

kamikz
Ah no problem. smile

spiderboy5
Originally posted by DE Calvin
Ya..i was tired.. your always tired..... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.