English was cancelled today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Libertine
Yes! I hate English... i used to love at school but at college its so boring.

My teacher is ill... i hope he'll be alright though cos he's really a nice bloke.

Only problem is i have to wait till 2:15 for my next lesson (Media) and its only 9:30 in the morning now, and im to for away to go home.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Roulette
I hate English too...my teacher has such a dull, boring voice....it always make me sleepy^-^

Libertine
English should be fun though... i really love writting and am an aspiring journalist but my god things we learn is so dull.

BackFire
My criminal law class was canceled for the whole semester.

Libertine
Woah! If you have an exam ya kind screwed.

Roulette
Originally posted by Libertine
English should be fun though... i really love writting and am an aspiring journalist but my god things we learn is so dull.

yeah...I love writing too....and the same goes here, we learn about really dodgey thingsmessed...

which is why I took Literature^-^thumb up

Libertine
I should have but instead english language seemed the right choice since what i want to do.

Roulette
awww ok..well that's fair enough then^-^

Libertine
Besides i couldnt read all them books, my attention span is that of a goldfish.

Roulette
laughing out loud...we discuss each book so thoroughly..so we only have time to read two books in the year....o.o

Wolflet
I'm jealous mad schmoll

Syren
I used to love my English classes in school, really loved them. But as soon as I started college and took English Lit. they got boring... not to mention I was doing Psychology, German and French, so my head was spinning. Dropped out though, which I don't suggest. I sincerely wish I'd stayed in college, so no matter how bored you are, remember you're getting a decent education.

smart

Libertine
Originally posted by Wolflet
I'm jealous mad schmoll

Why?

tabby999
Originally posted by Roulette
yeah...I love writing too....and the same goes here, we learn about really dodgey thingsmessed...

which is why I took Literature^-^thumb up

hows Lit in the US schools? its ok in Aus, a little boring but as a whole, not bad

Roulette
Originally posted by tabby999
hows Lit in the US schools? its ok in Aus, a little boring but as a whole, not bad

I'm from Australia too, so I can't help ye therebig grin

Libertine
laughing Wonder why he though you were from there.

Roulette
hehe^-^...me tooconfused

Fiann@
I skipped English Lit for most of a half term...I preffered hanging out with my friends or going home...then I got a C in my AS's so now I've started going ((and also my friend forces me to go ninja He get's angry if I skip))

Roulette
Originally posted by Fiann@
I skipped English Lit for most of a half term...I preffered hanging out with my friends or going home...then I got a C in my AS's so now I've started going ((and also my friend forces me to go ninja He get's angry if I skip))

hehe^-^ schneakyninja

I did that with Maths last year...I just can't stand that damn subject o.o
anyways, I ended up getting really bad grades...and then my coordinator called my mum to tell her how many classes I had missed O.O oh jeez...my mum's scary when she's angrycry...

I ended up going to my classes..hehe^-^

damn evil mumcry

Libertine
Originally posted by Fiann@

A C is good. Especially in A level.

Fiann@
Originally posted by Libertine
A C is good. Especially in A level. I guess..but I was predicted a B/A so it was kind of disappointing...messed

Libertine
Oh right. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Syren
I used to love my English classes in school, really loved them. But as soon as I started college and took English Lit. they got boring... not to mention I was doing Psychology, German and French, so my head was spinning. Dropped out though, which I don't suggest. I sincerely wish I'd stayed in college, so no matter how bored you are, remember you're getting a decent education.

smart

Yup added to which in the UK the taxpayer pays for a lot of the drop outs.

Ronny
My english teacher is pretty cool. He talks about his sex life in class blink

Plus I love the subject.

silver_tears
I just wrote my english exam today.

Libertine
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.