Damn! I forgot to put my cchuffing ear rings in this morning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Libertine
And now i keep playing with my ears and find nothings there. embarrasment

Syren
I hate that.. especially if you wear earrings all the time. I don't any more, but I have a necklace that I wear every day and constantly play with. If I forget to put it on in the morning it drives me mad.

Libertine
Yeah me too and my necklace. I have a ring i got from my friend a year ago and ive never taken it off, excpet one time i took it off when i was washing the dishes and i forgot it when i went to college and i just felt naked all day.

Syren
laughing It's true! It's like you forgot to wear a bra on a cold day, it's that uncomfortable yes

Salem07
I hate it when I do that kind of thing. I wear a ring and earrings all the time, so if I forget to put them in, I get so mad because I play with mine too.

Libertine
Its like that second of instint panic when you realise you forgot to put them in/on.

Salem07
Exactly, then it's like damn, I think it's one of the worst feelings in the world laughing out loud

Libertine
You feel your heart skip a beat or something, you get this sinking feeling in your chest.

Roulette
Originally posted by Syren
laughing It's true! It's like you forgot to wear a bra on a cold day, it's that uncomfortable yes

haha^-^..yups..I feel like that when I don't have my earrings in

Salem07
I just pierced my ears again a couple weeks ago after not wearing them since I was 6 or 7...I really feel weird now if I don't wear them all the time

Fiann@
Same here....and with a watch as well... yes

Libertine
Your skin feels odd aswell because your expecting to feel metal or whatever.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Libertine
I don't wear earrings for 3-4 months at a time.

Ronny
And now i keep playing with my ears and find nothings there. embarrasment Once i took my 6 gauge earring out to clean it an my ear no expression and i didnt put it back in.. fell asleep and forgot about it until the next day.

Painful.

Yumcarrots
Originally posted by Fiann@
Same here....and with a watch as well... yes

I do that too. i don't have my ears pierced sad but i do have a necklace that i got for my 18th birthday & wear all the time (I usually nearly strange myself in my sleep with it)

Libertine
I always play with my necklace and my watch and my ring and my ear rings.

Corran
OMG, I forgot to put my Prince Albert in today and I keep playing with my *ahem* and find nothing there!

Oops, that didn't come out right wink Huh, huh.

Morning_Glory

wow! how exciting

Violet_Byatch

I always leave my earrings in.

Otherwise I'd freak out if i forgot to put them in

Libertine
I know but these were ones where if you sleep in them it hurts your ear and neck cos the back digs in, so i had to take em out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.