Is it just me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wizdum
Or does everyone's post take a full mintue before it hits 4 bars and freezes? If that is the case how can you possibly post on this baord? This is my fifth post and its already driven me nuts! eek!

and I know alot of you have wonderful sense of humors so I'll save you the trouble of making a jackass of your self and dont just post "its you" or go ahead do it i dont care its your life.

edit: funny but when I made new thread it went right through.

Xirius
Originally posted by wizdum
just post "its you" go ahead do it
its you

redcaped
To mention the devil you don't have to be religious. I believe him and his comrades are responsible for all, so it's not you or me but them. They give you ideas and impulses for you to act their will. Posting Success? It depends on your idea to satisfy others. Are you good doing posting? By creating a thread you are put to the test and sometimes you gain experience by improving your quality.

fini
What the f**k?

Roulette
^I second that What the f**k?

redcaped
Hi girls..I first that!

Tired Hiker
This thread will self destruct on December 10th, 2012. arabia

Roulette
haha^-^ ...interesting predictionthumb up

redcaped
We make a very different thinking which makes us worthy to exchange opinions.

Roulette
^who was that directed to? o.O

Tired Hiker
All I know is that, all we are is dust in the wind, bro.animals_bunny2

Leo.M
Originally posted by fini
What the f**k?

i 3rd that

DarkC
Or does everyone's post take a full mintue before it hits 4 bars and freezes? If that is the case how can you possibly post on this baord? This is my fifth post and its already driven me nuts! eek!

and I know alot of you have wonderful sense of humors so I'll save you the trouble of making a jackass of your self and dont just post "its you" or go ahead do it i dont care its your life.

edit: funny but when I made new thread it went right through.
It's just you. This is one of the fastest and most versatile forums I have seen.

ladygrim
just you im guessing the answer o be

wizdum
Originally posted by Xirius
its you*

*is still a virgin, and will prob remain that way

wizdum
Originally posted by DarkC
It's just you. This is one of the fastest and most versatile forums I have seen.
nah thats bs ive posted on many boards and this is the only one it freezes wtf is wrong with this board that I dont have enabled? I cant be the only one this has happened to.

ladygrim
no it is just you nothing wrong wth the boards

Xirius
*is still a virgin, and will prob remain that way
Ouch! Bitter much? stick out tongue

wizdum
lets see now.

Xirius
see what now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.