Diamonds vs Newbie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fiann@
Diamonds vs Newbie

Judge: Fianna

Render: Click

Criteria: 450x150 - 70kb. Must include makers name.

Deadline: Saturday 4th Febuary, 12:30 GMT.

ooooo prettttyyyyyy!!!!

Fiann@
I thought so stick out tongue

Syren
Wicked render... seen it somewhere before wink

Fiann@
Originally posted by Syren
Wicked render... seen it somewhere before wink It was changed a bit then ninja

Syren
Yeah, and it is a great render yes

Diamonds
Cute render

Lana
Tifa eek!

Diamonds
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d118/-SweetAsLemons-/duelsig2.jpg

i cant post links yet, lol, so um.... what should i do

Fiann@
Upload it to Imageshack or Photobucket

i did, it say i cant post links cuz im not well known, to prevent spam no expression

Barker
Originally posted by newbie
i did, it say i cant post links cuz im not well known, to prevent spam no expression
Attach?... no expression

Lana
Just attach the image, it'll work fine yes

ok another try

Fiann@
Hmmm..okay...well..

Newbie - I really like the idea you had for this one...but the figure could have been bigger and blended into the background a bit more...also the writing isn't so clear....but good sig anyway thumb up

Diamonds - Yours was great, though it could have been a little higher quality and the writing could have been a bit clearer..I liked the way you used the background, it made good use of the falling petals yes

So I'd say the winner is definitely Diamonds...happy Well done both of you...and I hope I wasn't too critical embarrasment

Diamonds
Originally posted by Fiann@
Hmmm..okay...well..

Newbie - I really like the idea you had for this one...but the figure could have been bigger and blended into the background a bit more...also the writing isn't so clear....but good sig anyway thumb up

Diamonds - Yours was great, though it could have been a little higher quality and the writing could have been a bit clearer..I liked the way you used the background, it made good use of the falling petals yes

So I'd say the winner is definitely Diamonds...happy Well done both of you...and I hope I wasn't too critical embarrasment

Thanks for the advice. I have to do the writing on paint, since the system shuts down whenever I try to do it on PSP, so it really stands out and doesn't go, so I have to blend it. I realised after I submitted it that the KB limit was 70, when I thought it was 30...I am so stupid laughing out loud

nice job Diamonds big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.