Mind or Will?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I appreciate members and mods for enlighting my thoughts. I believe our mind is good as body function but very vulnerable and weak against external emotions that we absorb from others everyday. My primary goal on this board is to create at least one different thread everyday or as long as I can stay. That is my will over mind which combine, forming a steady state. How do we follow and understand a fav member? It would be a good start by looking to the first day of visit and read all their post made on that day and a bit forward, then middle of time period to the very last one. Some threads may coincide or sound alike but they're quite different by time/purpose/idea/inspiration/intent. It is very important to be honest, otherwise your efforts will be lost. There are many matters to consider from Mind & Will (there's no such heart besides pumping blood)...love/conflict/situations/decisions/choose a friend/handling reject/etc.

botankus
Originally posted by redcaped
I appreciate members and mods for enlighting my thoughts. I believe our mind is good as body function but very vulnerable and weak against external emotions that we absorb from others everyday.

If your thoughts have been enlightened by discussion on the incoherence of your threads, then you're welcome!

My primary goal on this board is to create at least one different thread everyday or as long as I can stay.

I have a new reason to awake each morning.

Hit_and_Miss
*Starts praying for the coming of the ban hammer*

redcaped
What rating do you get from others and how you react to it~do you cease or continue?

Hit_and_Miss
So we shouldn't tell someone they are being stupid???

How long should we leave that person to continue in there blissful ignorance.....

How long have you been speaking english???

redcaped
Hit, I've wished not to speak to you ever, but you insist, so your will. This language of mine right here is close to English but enough for others to read.

Atlantis001

Capt_Fantastic
I believe our mind is good as body function

I believe that the most appropriate mental body functio to describe this would be a brain fart.

This language of mine right here is close to English but enough for others to read.

It isn't so much that people can't get the point of what your saying, it's that it's clear that you have the mental runs and try to hide it by speaking in a manner that attempts to belie the fact that you are trying to sound smart. So, people get you, they just realize there is no real point. And since you seem to think that your verbal diarrhea is so profound, perhaps you should relegate yourself to the philosophy forum.

You know, the rules of the written language were created for the benefit of the people who use them.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Atlantis001
What the hell are you talking about !?

No one ever knows.

redcaped
You create your own enemy. I can tell you I am not yours or my threads.

Capt_Fantastic
That....

is....

so....

profound....

Hit_and_Miss
You create your own enemy. I can tell you I am not yours or my threads.

Stupidy is my enemy...

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
That....

is....

so....

profound....

laughing

debbiejo
I appreciate members and mods for enlighting my thoughts. You're welcome.. laughing out loud

Atlantis001
Is it a case of trying to sound intelligent ? I thought it was more a case of ramdom choosing the words writing incoherent things on purpose. I have some friends who sometimes do that, or maybe bad grammar... who knows.

botankus
This guy's new to the board, and will be gone once he stops getting the attention he is seeking. Maybe if he at least made his ramblings 1% humorous it might be worth some second looks. These aren't even worth first looks.

I think the fact that he doesn't respond with hostility to berations directed at himself is part of the act, too.

redcaped
Then you're right here because you're trying to be humorous. Isn't it?

botankus
I give up.surrender

soleran30
I dun know he asks pretty good questions at least they aren't always politically based..............and just a touch off of philosophical depending on your view of course.

botankus
Obviously we aren't sophisticated enough to hold serve with this conversation wizard. Let's all read some dictionaries and Socrates before we post again.

debbiejo
Well I do have to say it's kinda nice not to always talk politics though.

botankus
Here's something to stay on the original topic. Here's a mouse caught in a printer at an actual workplace:

soleran30
Wow that picture just reminded me how much of a wimp I am......................I hate seeing anything hurt/dead.

what an interesting sight to behold though.

botankus
The mouse was freed, just in case anyone was worried about it.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
Here's something to stay on the original topic. Here's a mouse caught in a printer at an actual workplace: laughing out loud
Got any more?

botankus
Here's what your car will look like when a Moose goes through your windshield:

Atlantis001
The mouse was freed, just in case anyone was worried about it.

Good... I like happy ends !

debbiejo
Here's what your car will look like when a Moose goes through your windshield: Well I'd rather talk about his than politics.. big grin

Victor Von Doom
Debbiejo and Redcaped sitting in a tree.

Discussing things irrelevant...ly.

redcaped
So, debbiejo is my girlfriend?!!

botankus
Yeah, good luck with that one.

Shakyamunison
Yeah, good luck with that one.
laughing

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Debbiejo and Redcaped sitting in a tree.

Discussing things irrelevant...ly. laughing out loud Oh, where your mind does wander..

So, debbiejo is my girlfriend?!! Is this a new topic.. scared
Yeah, good luck with that one. thumbup1

botankus
So Debs, has Redcaped written that note to get a friend of a friend of a friend to ask if you two can start going steady?

debbiejo
So Debs, has Redcaped written that note to get a friend of a friend of a friend to ask if you two can start going steady? HAHAHAHAHA....Will you tell me if she likes me or not?????? And write me back notes...??.

I don't know, someone has to like wings first and have to be at least old enough to drive...... eek!

beer

botankus
That's great criteria! wink

redcaped
I believe what I am and that is my will over everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.