What are we gonna Do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I am not happy with today's comics. You yanks are peaceful people that respect others like you, but sometimes it is necessary to act for a change, in this case improvement. What would your choice be...re-print all comics from the first issue, improve graphics even better than Romita senior, or resume the story? I had huge expectations that were destroyed when I met the fact many years ago. I cannot enjoy the blessed United States fully without comics. I'm truly sad. Please help me. sad

Paola
find a new hobby

I heard there's a new X-Box somewhere out there...

Ultimate Rage
laughing owned evil face

redcaped
No, I will keep waiting for a miracle. I want great graphics, great story, and a resumed tale.

Juntai
Originally posted by redcaped
No, I will keep waiting for a miracle. I want great graphics, great story, and a resumed tale. Try... different... comics...

redcaped
There is no different comics rather than Superman, Batman, The Flash, Spiderman, The Avengers.

dman2008
laughing Originally posted by redcaped
There is no different comics rather than Superman, Batman, The Flash, Spiderman, The Avengers.

Yes there is smile

Check out some indy stuff

The Goon from Darkhorse comics is pretty funny. big grin

redcaped
Only those I have mentioned, no more no less.

Blair Wind
What the f**k?

The Ion
laughing out loud

dman2008
Only those I have mentioned, no more no less.

Why there are more comics out there then the ones sou mentioned try other ones if you want new stories! mad mad mad mad mad

roughrider
What are we gonna do?

-Get a girlfriend.
-Get a job.
-Get a life.
-Get something to drink.
-Get a pizza.
-Get back.
-Get a book to read.
-Get a clue about all life has to offer. wink

redcaped
When are you gonna leave rough?

roughrider
When are you gonna leave rough?

Reading all your posts, you seem to be pulling quotes from lots of depressing poetry. Why aren't you more happy? smile

dman2008
Originally posted by roughrider
Reading all your posts, you seem to be pulling quotes from lots of depressing poetry. Why aren't you more happy? smile

He's an emo kid evil face

GalacticStorm
U lot are d*cks help the guy out. Give an honest opinion without putting him down. Theres been many an occassion where ive seen each and every one of you say something very stupid (with the exception of the ever sexy Paola big grin )

Blair Wind
when have I ever said something totally and completely stupid???

and I really just dont understand the question, is he askin for good titles within those he listed, or does he not understand that there is more than just those me mentioned???

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Blair Wind
when have I ever said something totally and completely stupid???

and I really just dont understand the question, is he askin for good titles within those he listed, or does he not understand that there is more than just those me mentioned???

I cant remember singling u out pretty boy so calm it. wink

Im focusing on those addressing RedC like he's some fool when i can point out many a sitch where they've been far from the sharpest tools in the blocks. Its all of u treating him like hes stupid. Theres no need when he hasnt attacked you personally.

roughrider
You should see what he writes in the Thor movie thread - I wonder if something is wrong with him. He's also quite stubborn; I think he's a twelve-year old.

redcaped
Money I guess...

Mindship
As I've posted in previous threads, IMO comics over the last coupla decades have often (not always) suffered from one-upmanship, a mindset of bigger being better, a here-we-go-again substituting of razzle-dazzle-blow-up-the-universe for quality story-telling.

dman2008
Originally posted by dman2008
laughing

Yes there is smile

Check out some indy stuff

The Goon from Darkhorse comics is pretty funny. big grin

How is this being mean wink

I only got mean after he started annoying me

redcaped
Then let's be wink waiting for a remedy.

dman2008
Then let's be wink waiting for a remedy.

huh confused

redcaped
Yes, open your eyes & look around confused then you will gain peace in a hope.

roughrider
Yes, open your eyes & look around confused then you will gain peace in a hope.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about sometimes.
You have a book of Sylvia Plath in front of you?

redcaped
Haven't left yet rough?!

dman2008
Haven't left yet rough?!

you make no sense! What the f**k?

inamilist
Originally posted by Mindship
As I've posted in previous threads, IMO comics over the last coupla decades have often (not always) suffered from one-upmanship, a mindset of bigger being better, a here-we-go-again substituting of razzle-dazzle-blow-up-the-universe for quality story-telling.

co-sign

the coolest characters to me have always been the cynical nobodies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.