Juggernaut vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drunk-of-Fury
Classic Juggernaut from X-men comics!!! VS Dante From Devil May Cry
Games!!!

I say Juggy Wins what do you guys think???

SaTsuJiN
lol.. watch dante bust out quicksilver for what.. the 3rd time?.. messed

Black Adam
Classic Juggy?

Dante goes down hard.

Venom Dude No.1
Man Dante goes down hard, don't get me wrong I mean Dante is a cool fighter etc. etc. but no way he takes this match. Juggernaut is too strong, has an unpenetrable force-field etc. etc.

IcePunk
Venom dude why the **** did you revive this useless thread?

Black Adam
Originally posted by IcePunk
Venom dude why the **** did you revive this useless thread?

revive what? it was created this morning.

2D_MASTER
Juggernaut would stand back and laff while Dante tried to hurt him. then when dante grew tired and ran out of his limited power, Juggernaut would punch him to the f#cking moon.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
Classic Juggernaut from X-men comics!!! VS Dante From Devil May Cry
Games!!!

I say Juggy Wins what do you guys think???
This guy really hates Dante, **** this thread.

2D_MASTER
This guy really hates Dante, **** this thread.

hahah sheesh are you mad because somebody made a "100% missmatch" were Dantes would obviously get his a$$ kicked? Sheesh man, if you get pissed at the thought of Dante getting slaughtered maybe you shouldnt read the posts of this match.

IcePunk
No, it's just that this is sooooooooooooooooo typical of Drunk, trying to make Dante look bad, just cuz he's got utterly owned in most of his Anybody vs Dante threads, then he wants revenge for that and creates something crappy as this, he should get a price for being the A S S of the year laughing out loud

Drunk-of-Fury
No, it's just that this is sooooooooooooooooo typical of Drunk, trying to make Dante look bad, just cuz he's got utterly owned in most of his Anybody vs Dante threads, then he wants revenge for that and creates something crappy as this, he should get a price for being the A S S of the year laughing out loud

LOL BAD LOOOSER!!!!! Just cuz Dante Loses to Dart Vader And Spawn HARD as hell!!! you want tu insult me HAhAHA LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

IcePunk
No one asked you to take it personaly, you gave me the reasons to call you so yourself so it's not my fault, it's someone else's, hmmmm wonder who that might be shifty

shin_remy
hahahaha Jugernaut wins

Dante go's down very hard laughing

IcePunk
Originally posted by Black Adam
revive what? it was created this morning.
Oh, I mixed it up with Juggernaut vs Mc, which is also an similar missmatch with a very few posts, man I'm tired of these crap threads.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
LOL BAD LOOOSER!!!!! Just cuz Dante Loses to Dart Vader And Spawn HARD as hell!!! you want tu insult me HAhAHA LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Bad Loser ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I'm not the who loses here, it's Dante, we're not the same person, and that "he loses to Darth vader", big bullshit man, Dante would just stop time and fill Vader with nades/bombs and then shoot him with lightning til the nades/bombs explode cool and are you the one to say so? You didnt even give one good arguement why Vader would win ffs laughing out loud. And it's too obvious that Spawn wins making it a very very useless thread in my opinion.

Drunk-of-fury the maker of useless threads. laughing

MadMel
dude ur over reacting. i think its stupid to compare dante with over the top people like juggernaut and i think that vader vs dante thing dante couldn't freeze time, as part of the rules. BUT it is also stupid to think that dante will completely snap everone else. dante isnt a god, he is just a half breed who has an obsession with saving the world from demonic forces. thats like constentine, except john isnt halfbreed.

Blue nocturne
Can dante even die I mean they shoot him stab him and he comes back all the time?

P-Geyser
You guys should already know Dante wins every ****ING match in these threads.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by P-Geyser
You guys should already know Dante wins every ****ING match in these threads.

Haha yeah true, but there is NO WAY he is winning this fight.

blind faith
wow Juggernaut will kill and rape Dante...

swedish_bum
YUP! big grin

blind faith
Originally posted by swedish_bum
YUP! big grin Indeed big grin

swedish_bum
Originally posted by blind faith
Indeed big grin Yes! yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.