krypto vs Abomantion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Tron
Krypto whistle

Swanky-Tuna
Krypto will fetch me a paper and then I will beat Abomination by swatting him on the fanny with it.

Ex11B
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Krypto will fetch me a paper and then I will beat Abomination by swatting him on the fanny with it.

laughing

Scoobless

I thought Abomination was a dude.... confused

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Scoobless
I thought Abomination was a dude.... confused

American's mate.

Allow them a bit of leeway with their English. stick out tongue

Juntai
What do you mean?

GODSCRIBE
Fanny

Juntai

GODSCRIBE
2: external female sex organs; "in England `fanny' is vulgar slang for female genitals"

Did you read that part?

Got to love those Brits.

Juntai
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Did you read that part?

Got to love those Brits. It's slang though, the actual definition is the buttox. They were talking as if the English was bad.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Juntai
It's slang though, the actual definition is the buttox. They were talking as if the English was bad.

"Fanny" is slang in America as well.... and as American English is just a warped bastardisation of the real British English language.... our slang terms overrule yours.....

stick out tongue

Scoobless: Inspiring international tolerance for over two decades!

yes

IM BAAAACK
The dog wins

ZephroCarnelian
"Fanny" is slang in America as well.... and as American English is just a warped bastardisation of the real British English language.... our slang terms overrule yours.....

stick out tongue

yes

Nice lol! wink

Was just pointing out Juntai, that Fanny isnt used in the sense of buttocks by English people.

It's been used as a name and as slang for female genitals, but in England, no English people use that word to mean bum, lol.

Oh yeah - and Krypto eats Abomination. smile

Juntai

stick out tongue

yes No, it's not slang in America. The dictionary would have said such, but as you can see from the definition, it is not so.

Juntai
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Nice lol! wink

Was just pointing out Juntai, that Fanny isnt used in the sense of buttocks by English people.

It's been used as a name and as slang for female genitals, but in England, no English people use that word to mean bum, lol.

Oh yeah - and Krypto eats Abomination. smile Understood.
smile

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Juntai
Understood.
smile

Good. Us Superman fans have got to stick together!! ninja

Scoobless

Juntai

Sixth_Winged
Krypto FTW. Feral dog with cape always win. In the end of the day, after ripping A-bomb to shreds, he'd let him live.......with super rabies.

Swanky-Tuna
I did not know that about the word fanny. It kind of brings a new meaning to the "fanny pack".

ZephroCarnelian
I did not know that about the word fanny. It kind of brings a new meaning to the "fanny pack".

Indeed my good friend.

Indeed. yes

This is why in England, we call them Bum-Bags. smile

To avoid hysterics and/or assault by old ladies who might have overheard us.

Private Pion
See, the combination of fannies, Abomination and Krypto is bad. Very bad. You will all make me cry.

Anyway, this all depends on who gets the first hit in. Krypto can't take a punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.