cast revealed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir J
Huge OOTP casting news
Warner Bros. today announced the people who will play Luna Lovegood, Nymphadora Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange and Dolores Umbridge in the fifth Harry Potter movie.
Luna: 14-year-old Evanna Lynch from Ireland, who attended the open casting call for the role three weeks ago, will start filming at Leavesden Studios later this month. This article from 2003 most likely describes the same Evanna Lynch; she's from Termonfeckin in Co. Louth.

Tonks: This role will be played by Natalia Tena. She's starred in the BBC drama Casualty and acted in movies such as About a Boy.

Umbridge: She has been rumored to play the part for months now (saying it herself on GMTV), and WB has now officially confirmed that Immelda Staunton will play the nasty DADA teacher.

Bellatrix: Helen McCrory will play Sirius' cousin. She's appeared in the film, Count of Monte Cristo

shadowy_blue
Evanna Lynch. The girl who plays Luna. smile

Barker
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
Evanna Lynch. The girl who plays Luna. smile

Well that blows no expression

shadowy_blue
Heh, I thought she looks good as Luna. Has a rounder facial structure than what I would have preferred but she definitely has the protuberant eyes and "other-worldly" dreamy look in her face.

TheSun
Originally posted by Barker

Well that blows no expression
Er... why? Have you seen her act?

daeri
http://www.britishtheatreguide.info/images/gonetoearth.jpg

That's tonks :?

MistressofSnape
Natilia Tena doesn't look like how I imagined Tonks but Staunton looks the part of Umbridge.

sammii
i always imagineumbridge as her out of the two fat ladys those chefs il see if i can a pic any 1 no who i mean

ne 1 got a pic of this umbridge??

sammii
it is the blonde one sadly the other 1 died

gshkris7272
aw to badsad

weegie
Luna looks like tom felton haha. Na seriously she is perfect. She is a huge harry potter fan just like all of us! She will do the character justice i am sure

The Phantom
The Luna looksl ike she could fit the part well. We will see. (lol on the Female Tom part, but I don't see that much of Tom in hear cept maybe her face kinda...)

Barker
Originally posted by TheSun
Er... why? Have you seen her act?
Doesn't look like I imagined, blah.

But I'm sure you don't care, so go ahead and say something stupid you think needs to be said. no expression

TheSun
Doesn't look like I imagined, blah.

But I'm sure you don't care, so go ahead and say something stupid you think needs to be said. no expression
I only took up your post because it was rude. Be more polite.

The Phantom
I only took up your post because it was rude. Be more polite. TS has a point. That was kinda rude. I think she might be a good Luna, just gotta see her act.

Barker
I only took up your post because it was rude. Be more polite.
I thought I knew you were going to say something rude, as you usually do. erm

Sir J
she looks a bit like i imagined

16carlos1989
I expected Umbridge to be a bit more skinnier and with a sharper jaw line and a more stricter look about her.
But Evanna Lynch looks the part for Luna Lovegood.

Adamwankenobi

The Phantom
Originally posted by Adamwankenobi
Harry Potter sucks cock. All of the fanboys who like it are sad, poor, pathetic, lowlife, pussy-ass, cocksucking, mother****ing, cuntlicking, cum-eating, ******-loving, scumbag, *******, sons of bitches.

**** all of you bitches. You all can go to hell, you ass-****ing, gay-ass bastards. We all love you too... :P

ladygrim
i pictured her with more mousey coloured hair her hairs to bright if you ask me

TheSun
I thought I knew you were going to say something rude, as you usually do. erm
I don't usually intend to say rude things - people just jump down my throat at the first opportunity because I don't mince words.

ladygrim
bellatrix-

ladygrim
umbridge

sammii
mint

ladygrim
Is there Any news on Mr Oldman is he really not going to be playing Sirius Black in the movie cuz if not thats crazy and wont be best of pleased ,And arent they questioning thewlis on playing Lupn aswell

The Phantom
Originally posted by ladygrim
Is there Any news on Mr Oldman is he really not going to be playing Sirius Black in the movie cuz if not thats crazy and wont be best of pleased ,And arent they questioning thewlis on playing Lupn aswell They can't replace those two with someone else. The movie would suck then.

Hollypoo
whoa.Bellatrix Lestrange looks exactly like I pictured her:OWhoa

ladygrim
on IMDB it sez oldman has been axed sad

The Phantom
Originally posted by ladygrim
on IMDB it sez oldman has been axed sad No! It can't be true! He has to play the part! You can't go switching peoples like that!

ladygrim
i kno its messed up

zombieman
I don't usually intend to say rude things - people just jump down my throat at the first opportunity because I don't mince words.

And you're so very proud of that aren't you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.