Strong Guy vs. The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Happy Dance This seems like a good fight.
My money's on Guido. wink

spideycarnage
i think thing would win..more heart and he more durable

jgiant
strong guy has a good chance

roughrider
Who the f**k is this Strong Guy? The white-haired guy with the glasses, from X-Men?

klwiggs
Thing wins, far more durable and endurance.

jgiant
Originally posted by roughrider
Who the f**k is this Strong Guy? The white-haired guy with the glasses, from X-Men? X-factor

golem370
Thing wins.Strong Guy has the mutant ability to absorb kinetic energy and use it to enhance his physical strength up to an unmeasured limit. However, he cannot store the energy he absorbs for very long; as a rule he must expend it within 90 seconds to prevent the enormous amounts of energy from permanently distorting his body. He is in constant pain from the existing distortion, although he hides it well, traditionally playing the role of team comedian to distract himself.

An unusual percentage of his body mass is stored in the upper half of his body, causing him to appear top-heavy and thus very imposing. Strong Guy's maximum strength level is such that he has sufficient strength to take on the Hulk, and he is formidable at "street fighting"-style hand-to-hand combat

K Von Doom
i say thing gets tired first seeing as guido is at least as strong as him and is using thing's kinetic energy against him as well.

Wynndar
Strong Guy's one win of any significance was against Blob. He got owned by the Prof Hulk when he had the rest of X-Factor fighting with him. Thing fought an android with the same powers as strong guy built by the Black Panther...figured out its powers in about 2 panels, and then continued to kick its ass until it overloaded with energy. Thing would beat Guido's ass til he explodes.

stormfront13
well actually, strong guy also beat warpath with one or two hits, so beating blob is not his only significant win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.