Gladiator vs. Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Ultron do it?

Darth Kal-El
If Gladiator is less than 60% confident, then no. If he is over, then he wins

Scoobless
ffs......i'm really tired of people talking about Gladiator's confidence as if he's some bi-polar mental patient

please tell me what 60% confidence is equal to in terms of power/ability

golem370
Ultron could use his Encephalo Beams: Ultorn possesses an Encepahlo beam which allows him to control minds, render people unconscious and project a psionic attack.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
ffs......i'm really tired of people talking about Gladiator's confidence as if he's some bi-polar mental patient

please tell me what 60% confidence is equal to in terms of power/ability

laughing laughing

So True !!!!!!!!!

'I would ask that chick if she wants to come back to mine, but im only 37.5 % confident'

smile

Mider
Ultron wins less gladiator has no become stronger then adimantium which is foolishness and that him defeating Ego PURE PIS ego gives galactus trouble im sooooo sure Ego would have trouble with gladiator and that whole thor defeating Ego thing was stuipd also but explainable the guys nerves system was being attacked by the weather anomolys and thus he was sent into shock not anything unexplainable or illogiacal

Scoobless
that is one long irrelevant sentence.... wtf has Ego got to do with this?

blink

Mider
i was just saying that when glads beat ego that was pure PIS because Ego gives Galactus trouble thats all sorry for the ugly sentenses

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Scoobless
wtf has Ego got to do with this?

blink

... I thinkt its obvious... smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.