Da Ali G translator!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
Da Translata

Geeza yous suck donkey mr biggies no expression

Slay
I typed in I love you,just to know how Ali G would say something like that...this is what came out no expression :would yous dig to get jiggy wiv mr biggy

Vinny Valentine
ey, i'd liek to borrow a bang to all my kmc boys. your all so damn fit

Slay
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
ey, i'd liek to borrow a bang to all my kmc boys. your all so damn fit Thank yous Mas,your damn fit yourself too

Bloigen
A wish dat ma main man Ali would come back. He was fo real wicked. *finger thing*

DarkC
Yous for real need to get jiggy.

Slay
Originally posted by Bloigen
A wish dat ma main man Ali would come back. He was fo real wicked. *finger thing*
Booyakasha!Yous wickid!?

Itzak
If you were me are I were you... I'd kill you.

if yous were me is i were yous... i'd kill yous. no expression

justdecent
That si aweseom, I just wish there were more translations! so many of the words that I typed in were just exactly the same...

_Sanctuary_
i don't dig yous no expression

Yumcarrots
I went there & all I got was x

Shadow_Jedi_18
yous all suck, i ope yous all die and rot in ell...

Ronny
Ebonics is my seconds language laughing

And I hate it with a passion no expression

But its all you hear in a town like mine erm

*cough* I mean

ebonics is my seconds lingo and i don't dig it wiv a passion but its all yous ear in a turf dig mine

blink

Itzak
Originally posted by Ronny
Ebonics is my seconds language laughing

And I hate it with a passion no expression

But its all you hear in a town like mine erm

*cough* I mean

ebonics is my seconds lingo and i don't dig it wiv a passion but its all yous ear in a turf dig mine

blink

laughing... Intriguing.

Ronny
indeed yes

Itzak
"And I would engage you in a battle of wits, but I refuse to duel with an unarmed person."

"and i would engage yous in a battle of wis, but i refuse to duel wiv an unarmed main man"

What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.