Crash: Director's Cut DVD - 4/4/06

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Check it out.

Naturally, this is to cash in on the Oscar hype, but I think it's a good enough movie for a double dip.

Solo
Shit, now I'll have to buy another copy of Crash. I should have seen this one coming.

Why doesn't the cover say that it's nominated for best picture?

MildPossession
I'll stick with the one I have.

DarkWizard
Directors cut, eh?

I wonder what he fits in there. confused

Wolfie
I'm glad I haven't gotten it yet. big grin

Impediment
I haven't bought it yet, either. I just watch my roommate's copy.

Punker69
Its a shorter version?

Wolfie

Director's Cuts are typically longer than the original cut.

Piggle Humsy
I saw this recently and was wowed by it, I actually never wanted to see it when I watched the trailer.... but I watched it and I'm so gald I did!

I really loved this film! yes
and I'm so glad I haven't bought it yet so I can buy the directors Cut big grin

danceemo

Impediment
Just bought the DC edition tonight, 'cause the store put out the DVD on shelves a day BEFORE the actual street date. Lucky me.

Cinemaddiction
I've actually decided not to buy it afterall. There's hardly any new footage, and it was the theatrical version that won the Oscar.

Impediment
^^I agree, but I figured since I have yet to even own my own copy, I might as well buy the DC edition.

Wolfie
I got it and didn't notice any changes. I read a review just now saying it's a whopping two minutes longer. So get this for the special features, I guess. And don't be turned down because "the theatrical version won the Oscar."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.