Is it possible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yumcarrots
I'm right handed & i was wondering is it possible to learn to write with your left hand if you are primarily right handed? I've attempted to write with my left hand but it didn't really work sad

Also, what's the word when you are right and left handed? it's really bothering me, i can't remember what it is!!!

Shadow_Jedi_18
Well it would require a lot of practice to learn but I think that it can be done. You would have to be willing to sacrifice some time though...

Yumcarrots
I thought that if i could write with both hands i wouldn't get writers cramp during long written exams eek!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Yumcarrots
I'm right handed & i was wondering is it possible to learn to write with your left hand if you are primarily right handed? I've attempted to write with my left hand but it didn't really work sad

Also, what's the word when you are right and left handed? it's really bothering me, i can't remember what it is!!!
Um yes. It is relatively hard to learn to write with your left hand when you are right handed but it can be done with lots of practice.
The word for right and left handed people is ambidexturous.

Yumcarrots
thank you!!!

mysterio69
well, if you can, you'd be amphibious! (an old yogi berra joke.)

Yumcarrots
Originally posted by mysterio69
well, if you can, you'd be amphibious! (an old yogi berra joke.)

laughing out loud

Xirius
When I broke my right hand, I became used to writing with my left. My writing was really bad at first, but eventually I got used to it

Ronny
Yes, my dad wentt o a catholic school when he was younger and he wrote left handed and teh nunz beat his nuckles until he learned how to write right handed stick out tongue

Really confused

mysterio69
i find it funny that nobody's made a joke about wanking yet.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Ronny
Yes, my dad wentt o a catholic school when he was younger and he wrote left handed and teh nunz beat his nuckles until he learned how to write right handed stick out tongue

Really confused
i've always wanted to sleep with a nun. it'd be the ultimate F.U. to the heavens.

Ronny
eek! CASANOVA SLEPT WITH NUNS!

Well. in the movies he did.

Eis

Really confused
wtf, why? He was considered heretic? eek!

mysterio69
eek! CASANOVA SLEPT WITH NUNS!

Well. in the movies he did.
then he's my new hero. i shall learn his teachings and do some nuns.

a1hsauce

Really confused ive heard that too...my sister is a lefty and she had the nunes tell here to write with her right hand...my sisters stubborn though erm

Yumcarrots

Really confused

Is it evil to be left handed? That would make both my aunt & cousin ebil cry I just want to learn to write with both hands so I can write lots in exams

Ronny
Originally posted by Eis
wtf, why? He was considered heretic? eek! The left hand of god was Lucifer.. blink it was considered a bad omen.. or is.

But I'm not religious so I'll write with my left all I want. happy

Eis
The left hand of god was Lucifer.. blink it was considered a bad omen.. or is.

That is so lame.

*the nuns thinking that, not you not being religious.

mysterio69

eek! i'm left-handed! (checks beneath hair...) and yes! i have the 666 birthmark! nice!!! time to wreak havoc!

Yumcarrots

wow confused i never knew that

Xirius
It still doesnt make sense to beat people until they stop using their left hands!
Lucifer was also an angel, does that mean all angels should be considered bad Omens?
Why does religion make people do such stupid things?

mysterio69
Originally posted by Xirius
It still doesnt make sense to beat people until they stop using their left hands!
Lucifer was also an angel, does that mean all angels should be considered bad Omens?
Why does religion make people do such stupid things?
because it can, and make a lot of money in the process.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.