GET LOST ANA-she might be getting killed off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
Get LOST you stupid *****!
According to NineMSN Lost star Michelle Rodriguez is getting killed off in the series because she is such a nightmare to work with! The sexy 27-year-old actress is a hit as Ana-Lucia Cortez onscreen but insiders say her diva-like behaviour is sending everyone around the bend. They are also angry after she brought scandal after getting arrested for allegedly drink driving close to the set in Hawaii.

"They said she was getting killed off as soon as they could write it in."

Now insiders say Lost bosses are desperate to kill her off from the top show. "The producers are fed up with the fact that she barely shows up on the set and is always in a bad mood," Us Weekly quoted an "insider" as saying.

Rodriguez's spokesperson would not discuss the star's fate in the show, but insisted the actress was dedicated to the job.

"Michelle is very proud of her work," the spokesperson said.

Rodriguez is next due in court next month on her drink-driving charge.

woohooo balloons..like seriously she must be a total b*tch...i hate people with attitude problems like her. I guess she cant act and is exacly like ana and every other character she plays in real life..I for one wont miss her happy

WrathfulDwarf
Good!

I just stop watching the show because of her. They kill Shannon and let Ana live?! That really piss me off! The only thing that could bring me back is the Death of this *BEEP*

Itzak
Originally posted by KillTheLight
According to NineMSN Lost star Michelle Rodriguez is getting killed off in the series because she is such a nightmare to work with! The sexy 27-year-old actress is a hit as Ana-Lucia Cortez onscreen but insiders say her diva-like behaviour is sending everyone around the bend. They are also angry after she brought scandal after getting arrested for allegedly drink driving close to the set in Hawaii.

Now insiders say Lost bosses are desperate to kill her off from the top show. "The producers are fed up with the fact that she barely shows up on the set and is always in a bad mood," Us Weekly quoted an "insider" as saying.

Rodriguez's spokesperson would not discuss the star's fate in the show, but insisted the actress was dedicated to the job.

woohooo balloons..like seriously she must be a total b*tch...i hate people with attitude problems like her. I guess she cant act and is exacly like ana and every other character she plays in real life..I for one wont miss her happy

Interesting, I didn't think much of her anyway. Too bad another LOST girl is gonna die. no

Punker69
Pretty soon there wont be anymore girls left and things will start to get creepy as the sexual tension between Jacke and Locke heats up......

no expression

Kella
My Aunt will be happy to hear this news. She hates Ana Lucia.

I think Ana has some issues that seriously need to be dealt with, but deep down I'm sure she is a good person....just maybe...VERY deep down.

I'm still bummed about killing Shannon. I had liked her alot! Way more than I could ever like Ana.

rickyduck
YAY!

rickyduck
HAHA nice pun in the name

«§hõnknêss»
Aww but she was fun...there wont be any more firghts between her and everyone anymore

Hit_and_Miss
the most shocking thing is the fact that they don't seem to have writen scripts out... If they can just kill of chars when they want It doesn't say much for the plot.. Are they changing it everytime someone guesses it??

If they kill her off this season then its gonner suck.. If they bump her next season, at least you know they aren't making it up as they go along...

choosewisely
too bad...I liked her

_Sanctuary_
YAY! Happy Dance

cindy8219
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
the most shocking thing is the fact that they don't seem to have writen scripts out... If they can just kill of chars when they want It doesn't say much for the plot.. Are they changing it everytime someone guesses it??

If they kill her off this season then its gonner suck.. If they bump her next season, at least you know they aren't making it up as they go along...

Thank you, my same thought exactly. When I first heard this Wednesday that's the first thing that came to my mind. If they are seriously thiking of killing her off they are writting this show as they go and probably not even they know what's going on. I would be very disapointed if they kill her anytime soon.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by cindy8219
Thank you, my same thought exactly. When I first heard this Wednesday that's the first thing that came to my mind. If they are seriously thiking of killing her off they are writting this show as they go and probably not even they know what's going on. I would be very disapointed if they kill her anytime soon.

After all we haven't had her "typical getto upbringing flash back to show how shes lashing out at the world for her ruff upbringing..."

While I don't like the char I would hate to think they are going to edit the story everytime they don't like an actor... Its just gonner plain suck if they have to turn this into a second rate show as they randomly edit parts/people/plots out to suit the real world...

Kella
Over at the Fuselage...where the writers, actors, and fans all talk about the show...I think that the writers get/change/adjust their ideas.

LOST has some of the most clever and brilliant fans out there. There is very little that isn't covered there. I think that the writers have a basic plot, but they have to make adjustments based on where the characters take them, but the island itself...the secrets...they won't change. So yes, LOST is a kind of free-flowing plot line, but they have an ultimate plan.

big grin

«§hõnknêss»
^ Yeah what she said...why does everyone seem to think that the LOST creators has every detail worked out.

They have a basic storyline of where they want the characters and stuff to go....how they get there is what they are working out for each ep. ect. happy

Punker69

rickyduck
Originally posted by Kella
Over at the Fuselage...where the writers, actors, and fans all talk about the show...I think that the writers get/change/adjust their ideas.

LOST has some of the most clever and brilliant fans out there. There is very little that isn't covered there. I think that the writers have a basic plot, but they have to make adjustments based on where the characters take them, but the island itself...the secrets...they won't change. So yes, LOST is a kind of free-flowing plot line, but they have an ultimate plan.

big grin

I tried that site. Its got Hurley on! WOW!

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Kella

big grin

The point is that they can obviously make changes as they go along... This is a dangerous place to be, As they could stretch eps out for another series, Just to get more money, They could edit the story cause people guess it... Kill off chars cause of the RL, and then change the storyline around them... they have the chance that they might create conflicting stories...

Punker69
The Ultimate LOST solution: Make more characters. Its basically all the writers do now to create excitment. New character, new flashbacks, new conflicts.

Kella
I have to agree about that Punker69. The biggest excitement this year was Eko seeing the cloud...and that is fairly sad compared to where we were last season at this point.

sad

Hit_and_Miss
have you guys forgot;
The hatch???
seeing the others???
The dharma???

Morning_Glory
ANA crytissue crytissue noooooo!!
my wife is going to die cry

...tsk... I dont think I will be sad if she dies, -- I still miss Boone embarrasmentembarrasment

Kella
Oh...yeah...that. sorry...I forgot.

Morning_Glory
you forgot about Boone??? blink

Itzak
Believe it or not, I don't miss Boone at all. He was a little annoying.

Morning_Glory
really? aww...it was just so sad though when he died. cry

the_hairy_ass

Makedde
Originally posted by KillTheLight

We in Australia haven't seen Ana yet, hopefully we will soon. I quite like Michelle, and can't wait to see her charactor! Don't kill her off, she's hot! Happy Dance

Mønkey
happy we see her this week on aussie tele we saw her but right at the end of the last episode smile

Makedde
Can't wait to see her, then!

negroidlatte
She ****ing blows ass. I quit watching lost the second this stupid groundlessly full of herself dipshit nuerotic **** got on.

Anyone who says they like or support the slaughtering of a semi-semi-semi-decent ****bag show is a ****ing idiot.

What the **** is the point of developing characters for this cuntjob on the show and off to **** up for all poor actors...****ing trashy **** spick.

rickyduck
I dont think u like her cry

charmedFairy
stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by negroidlatte
She ****ing blows ass. I quit watching lost the second this stupid groundlessly full of herself dipshit nuerotic **** got on.

Anyone who says they like or support the slaughtering of a semi-semi-semi-decent ****bag show is a ****ing idiot.

What the **** is the point of developing characters for this cuntjob on the show and off to **** up for all poor actors...****ing trashy **** spick.

So, I'm guessing you're not having her over for Sunday Brunch?

rickyduck

laughing out loud That made me laugh, I agree with you

cindy8219
Originally posted by rickyduck
I dont think u like her cry

haha, I think that's an understatement. stick out tongue

choosewisely
anna rulez the world...
so you better go to the moon... or kill her of, but that would be hard because she's protected by powerfull evill island droits yes

Lee-San28
honostly no one likes her die ***** die!!!!!!!!

rickyduck
Originally posted by Lee-San28
honostly no one likes her die ***** die!!!!!!!!

except choosewisely no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by Punker69
Pretty soon there wont be anymore girls left and things will start to get creepy as the sexual tension between Jacke and Locke heats up......

no expression

laughing out loud

alic88
i for one am really glad. I dont know but everytime i see Michelle Rodriguez on screen its like watching a chalk scratch on the board. it is painful, i think she's a very very ordinary actress. playing the same role all her life( from the movies tha ti hae seen), and i dont think she adds anything to the show. She is a very one dimensional actress and thus it has created a very one dimensional character, so i would be very thankful if they kill her off.

steverules
I forget who she is cause I ain't seen it for a while. Is she the sis who's bro died?

negroidlatte
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
So, I'm guessing you're not having her over for Sunday Brunch?

Oh I would, then swing a mallet right at her taco-eater and piss down her ****ing skull and shove bacon up her Hispanic fatass. She ****ing sucks on every imaginable level.

Damn insecure f-d up spickwit.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by alic88
i for one am really glad. I dont know but everytime i see Michelle Rodriguez on screen its like watching a chalk scratch on the board. it is painful, i think she's a very very ordinary actress. playing the same role all her life( from the movies tha ti hae seen), and i dont think she adds anything to the show. She is a very one dimensional actress and thus it has created a very one dimensional character, so i would be very thankful if they kill her off.
yes I agree.

Ronny
The prophecy was fulfilled w00t

Damn her sex with Sawyer! *jealous*

Morning_Glory
crytissuecrytissuecrytissuecrytissuecrytissue

Rafkins_Warning
I am SO gonna miss Ana-Lucia... Michelle Rodriguez is one sexy hot thing!

She shall be missed by me... sad

But as my friend said "That's what ya get for driving drunk!"

Black Rob
Originally posted by Punker69

no expression Brokeback Lostnaughty

Black Rob
Oh I would, then swing a mallet right at her taco-eater and piss down her ****ing skull and shove bacon up her Hispanic fatass. She ****ing sucks on every imaginable level.

Damn insecure f-d up spickwit. so i'm guessing you dont like Ana? wink

Black Rob
f*ck Ana,why the hell did he shoot Libby,she was sexy!cry

Marth18
Originally posted by Black Rob
Brokeback Lostnaughty
More like broke back island

choosewisely
not anna cry
stupid show!

Quincy Archer

Damn insecure f-d up spickwit.

Woah dude relax. Racial comments could lead to banning.

Ronny
Originally posted by Black Rob
f*ck Ana,why the hell did he shoot Libby,she was sexy!cry Because when Libby Walked in on Michael, michael was still on red alert and very very jump so he paniced and shot her. I dont think he did it intentionally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.