New Episode Tonight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MysteryRidah
Just passing along the news, dont forget to watch.

Also watch these videos, 2 amazing clips which i uploaded.

http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k

Happy Dance

Ast
Yeah, I cant wait for the episode, but Im not watching the vids, now that Reckoning has passed, I want to go spoiler free. stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Ast
Yeah, I cant wait for the episode, but Im not watching the vids, now that Reckoning has passed, I want to go spoiler free. stick out tongue

I've been spoiler free this whole season....I'm so proud of myself. lol

VenomVA
I pray tonight's episode is a good one sad

mtryder
This looks like it'll be a good one.

Master Naresh
sad its not showing in my country for some strange reason why!

I guess i'll watch Four Kings

FistOfThe North
Tonight's ep. reminded me alot of Peter Parker's & Aunt May's post Uncle Ben moments.

Jedi Priestess
Excellent epi. Better than Reckoning imho. yes

Mindship
One of the things I like about Smallville is that it balances pretty well between formula (eg, "meteor freak of the week"wink and moving the "S" story forward to where we all know it inevitably leads.

FistOfThe North
But it kinda still keeps you guessing.

Like for example, there is, apparently, a bit of chemistry in-between Martha and Lionel, it seems to me. I've never heard of the 2 hooking up in comics and with Martha as vulnerable as she is now and as sly and determined as Lionel is, something may happen between the 2 if only temporary.

Lionel's been obviously interested in Martha for years now and with J. Kent out of the pic i don't see anything holding him back, well except Clark. I'll be interested in seeing what happens between the 2.

That's what's cool about Smallville. It's not only about Clark. I remember a few episodes where Clark wasn't even the main star of the episode, and that's part of what makes the show interesting to watch, i think.

MysteryRidah
Good show, i do wish the fight scenes were a bit longer tho, i hope they look into that in the future episodes.

Oh and i like the end part. sad

Magee
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Just passing along the news, dont forget to watch.

Also watch these videos, 2 amazing clips which i uploaded.

http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k

Happy Dance eek! Excellent speed feat on Clarks part. That was seriously fast, to run through an explosion pick lana up and run out before the house explodes blink

FistOfThe North
Probably the most emotional part of that episode was when Jonathan Kent said "Goodbye" on the home video.

Then the whole scene after that. With JK's face paused, smiling as if looking at Martha and a sobbing Clark...like he was saying "I love you, and Im ok. Just keep going guys."

I lost my dad on 2/2/02 and watching this ep, which played on 2/2/06, was somewhat emotional for me. Of course I wasn't crying but I just didn't say anything to anyone I saw around me at that time.

rip J.K.
rip J.C.V. (dad)

Luv ya..

Mindship
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Probably the most emotional part of that episode was when Jonathan Kent said "Goodbye" on the home video.

Then the whole scene after that. With JK's face paused, smiling as if looking at Martha and a sobbing Clark...like he was saying "I love you, and Im ok. Just keep going guys."

I lost my dad on 2/2/02 and watching this ep, which played on 2/2/06, was somewhat emotional for me. Of course I wasn't crying but I just didn't say anything to anyone I saw around me at that time.

rip J.K.
rip J.C.V. (dad)

Luv ya..

My Dad's been gone over 20 years...it still hits home, but in a good way, cuz after you have healed (and you will), for as long as you're alive, you will always have that connection through love.

Dan-El
It wasn't the worst episode, but it still didn't seem up to par. The product placement with the Acuevue contacts was god awful, Angela's character seemed underdeveloped, and Lionel's involvement seemed to be a hasty decision. But I must give the episode kudos in that they really drove it home in the end, when Clark and Martha were watching old home movies. It brought a few tears, though I wouldn't say I was "crying", lol.

powerfulone1987
got a little blurry eyed at the end, but the waterworks stayed off.

is it comprehensible.....

lowrider370
what appen it did not show in my country some stupid problems whts that about

Blair Wind
who was the girl actually supposed to be?

powerfulone1987
Well is there some comic book character named "Angel of Vengeance"?

Because that's what Chloe named her in the Newspaper Article.

Jedi Priestess
Nope

powerfulone1987
Well I guess she was just a made up character then.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Blair Wind
who was the girl actually supposed to be?

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Well is there some comic book character named "Angel of Vengeance"?

Because that's what Chloe named her in the Newspaper Article.

Well I guess she was just a made up character then.

Nahh, it's a play off of a comic book character by the name of Cir-El.

She had super strength and the ability to jump long and high. She was given her powers by Brainiac when he grafted Superman's DNA to a human named "Mia".

"Mia" or Maya was the characters name when the casting call for the character happened.

powerfulone1987
Wonder why they changed the name.

Darth Macabre
Wonder why they changed the name.

Probably because they just wanted a play off a character. Not the actual character herself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.