Here Be Cannibals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=2746

sad I know it's been going on a while, doesn't make it any better though.

soleran30
It happens in South American tribes as well.

Aziz!
This is a horror movie waiting to happen.

Darth Jello
Kuru

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Aziz!
This is a horror movie waiting to happen.
no expression Yep.

DanieLs_4_Ever
http://doenetwork.us/cases/647dftx.html
I watched on a News program last night about people in a Satanic cult and they kidnapped Kelly Wilson and killed her during a satanic ritual then ate her. They even mentioned keeping Kelly's head in their freezer and taking it out from time to time whilst putting red candles around it. Now that's ****ed up people right there.

ZephroCarnelian
There's some sick and scary stuff going on in this world.

We're probably better off not knowing about most of it. sad

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
There's some sick and scary stuff going on in this world.

We're probably better off not knowing about most of it. sad
I'll have to agree on that erm

a1hsauce
I disagree...being ignorant about certain things or turning the other way only allows it to continue...knowing whats going on and trying to stop it only makes the world better..in my humble opinion big grin

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I disagree...being ignorant about certain things or turning the other way only allows it to continue...knowing whats going on and trying to stop it only makes the world better..in my humble opinion big grin
You cant just be sitting at your computer chair and think to yourself "Hmm...There's a person being eaten in Asia right now. I think I'm going to fly over and stop them!" It's not really "your" choice not allow it to continue.

a1hsauce
so youd be okay with someone having a meth lab right next door to where you live making and distributing drugs, just because its not "your" choice to say anything?

funny sig btw big grin

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by a1hsauce
so youd be okay with someone having a meth lab right next door to where you live making and distributing drugs, just because its not "your" choice to say anything?

funny sig btw big grin
Well my Aunt lives right across the street from a guy with a potential meth lab but what is the purpose of calling the police if he may NOT have a meth lab in his basement. It'd save me a lot of embarassment not to.

a1hsauce
I'd say saving a life is purpose enough...so youre worried about saving face as opposed to saving a life, or the life of your entire block. one mess up with a meth lab has the potential possiblity of saying bye bye to half of your neighborhood erm

JaehSkywalker
thats definitely gross.................................. yuck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.