The answer why isn't Nightcrawler in X3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/685/685298p1.html

buffymitch
MAn i hope this game doesn't suck. With only 3 playable characters. but they explain that so we'll have to see. Yhe graphics look though.

Ieatbabies
It looks disappointing already.

Hmm just like the movie.

Draco69
Only three? Could have added Storm at least...

willRules
I always like a game with cool unlockable characters sad

DarthLazious
Thats cool.

Cyber Ninja
lol atleast it wasn't only wolverine like last time..then again I only want to play with Wolverine,Cyclops,Storm,Jean and a random magneto or something.

bitca730
But it wouldn't be an X-Men game without having Wolverine shoved down your throat on the 1st level & all throughout a majority of the missions!!!
...probably wouldn't suck as much to play either...thats one downside to a game with so few characters...your to play as all three at some point...unlike Legends where I didn't even consider playing as Wolverine (besides the 1st & other required Wolvie mission) untill my 3rd time around. The graphis looks good though & I do like Nightcrawlers teleports...

systemshock2
Could someone please post or print the information from IGN. For some reason when I click on the link it says that my access is forbidden.

Knightfall93
When does it come out and is X Legends 2 any good?

Cyber Ninja
It comes out may and if you liked x legends 1 then you will love ....2 is better.

willRules
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
It comes out may and if you liked x legends 1 then you will love ....2 is better.

yes legends 2 is amazing, the best character is Deadpool

katie_girl09
laughing out loud This game sounds like a thinly-veiled grab for X-fans money, if you ask me!

IceDragon
Let me tell you guys something, I played The game. The graphics are good, and Nightcrawler and Iceman are fun to use. But overall the game is a steaming pile of manure. With wolverine you have to stand in a room where wave after wave after wave of enemies come and you think it will never end until you beat them all or die. It just plain sucks.

steverules
I will rent this at least just to give it a try/go.

smiley8
Well what was the reason Nightcrawler wasn't in X3????? What is the reason they give in the game cos i haven't played it?

Britrogue
Who are the playable characters? And is there any plans for a Legends 3?

masterkit
the playible charcters are only Wolverine(bleh) Nightcrawler(yay^^) Iceman(cool...O.O literly)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.