Hunters Vs. Queen Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
a pack of hunters sent out to infiltrate a certain spot on the planet LV-426 they find themselves in a ship filled with eggs and are unkowingly being stalked by the queen Alien
who wins?

Black Adam
I assume the hunters are armed with those big hand canons?

There slow right? I guess the queen can always stab them in there weak spots and acid away there weapons leaving them only able to fight hand to hand.

Where they are then swarmed by face huggers and Alien drones and the big queen herself.

Stalker 360
ok quuen takes this easily imo nunters are to slow and would be out numbered i mean tehres only two of them

Black Adam
Originally posted by Stalker 360
ok quuen takes this easily imo nunters are to slow and would be out numbered i mean tehres only two of them

only two? It thought there would be more.

mace=badass
Assuming Queen is smart(which she is) she will be stealthy and take one out with a deadly strike. Then she can kill the others. Unless they can land a lucky blow. But with my experiences with Hunters, they barely hit anything.

Commander K
Question, how the hell is the Hunter is going to UN-Notice a HUGE ALIEN IN A FREAKIN SHIP!?

Also please say HOW MANY Hunters.

Please say HOW MANY EGGS.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Commander K
Question, how the hell is the Hunter is going to UN-Notice a HUGE ALIEN IN A FREAKIN SHIP!?

Also please say HOW MANY Hunters.

Please say HOW MANY EGGS.

they terraform the area they use for their hive and nest. So they blend right in. And they can stay still for a very long time so motion trackers won't be effective until there right underneath them.

and yeah I want to know how many hunters and eggs as well.

DarkC
Originally posted by FG725
a pack of hunters sent out to infiltrate a certain spot on the planet LV-426 they find themselves in a ship filled with eggs and are unkowingly being stalked by the queen Alien
who wins?
Two hunters vs a queen with all her little broodlings?

You must be kidding me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.