Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scooby doo 12
no school

Vinny Valentine
-50 Degrees ?

Where the hell do you live? The north pole? huh

KENobi™
Probably Celsius...

Vinny Valentine

Roulette
O.O..yeah..wtf...-50? that makes no sense at all...probably just an exaggeration..

hmmm..I have no school for 2 days...

but that's only cuz it's the weekendone eye

Mišt

KENobi™

Vinny Valentine
Yeah this mus be an exaggeration......

I have three days off devil

Mišt
I have a month offdevil

Roulette

Mišt
Uni hasnt started back yet, I dont even have my enrolment courses yet..Ive been off since Nov., so bored..

KENobi™

Roulette

Mišt

Roulette

Mišt
Yeah, that'll probably be me when I go back laughing out loud Get bored of holidays, but want more when work starts. Sweet thing about uni is the terms are only 8 weeksdroolio And mid year break is like a month and a halfdroolio

KENobi™

Roulette

Mišt

Roulette

Mišt
Thats coolthumb up I got into a tafe last year, but I got into uni as well so I took it instead.

Roulette
^-^

oooo..two options...schweet schweetthumb up...and..overall, you're enjoying it?smile

Mišt
Yeah, probably the best thing to do is apply for both, even if your not confident of getting in, at least you have more options.

Yeah it started off pretty damn cool, but the course overall was getting boring...it was heaps of maths/programming....I couldnt really get the hang of it, so I figured its not my thing. Transferred to an Art degree this year, and by the sounds of it its gonna be pretty awesome.

Roulette
yesvery true..

o.o..oh..god..yuckyI feel your pain...really..I can't stand maths..I dropped it last year.

clappingArt, now that's the way to go...good choicethumb up

goodluck with itbig grin

Mišt
Yeah, with the Art course you get 5 choices of which area you want to go further in: the standard Art degree, or 4 specialties. So you get lots of freedom to concentrate on whatever takes your fancy.

Thanksthumb up

I suppose your doing Art this year? I finished Art in Yr 11, regret not doing it in Yr 12. Would have been a blast.

Roulette
surprisethat schounds so goddamn beautiful...

no problamo^-^

Sadly, nosad..see, I took year 11 Studio Arts in year 10...so in year 11, I did year 12 Studio Arts...so I couldn't do that again...the other options were Art and Visual Communication..I chose both and both were cancelledfurious...so..now I'm stuck with media..that's ok I guess...since it's our choice, I've chosen photography as my project.

Mišt
Yeah makes it easier...if you dont like one area you can change to another...Im doing the multimedia one....lots of fun stuffthumb up

Ah well, at least you did the Yr 12 one. Photography would have been fun as well but I never chose it. Plenty of photoshop....damn I would have aced it if I had to do it this year laughing out loud

Well good luck with your things thumb up

Roulette
yesthe last time I did media was in year 8...hah...but yeah, there's more freedom this time round, so it should be funzo^-^

haha^-^..schkilledthumb up

thankoo very much^-^....and good luck with your thingo mabobos toohappy

SolLuna
Ugh you're so damn lucky.

scooby doo 12
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
-50 Degrees ?

Where the hell do you live? The north pole? huh
Fairbanks, Alaska

scooby doo 12
the lowest temp. last year was -65 f

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.