Three Of My Favourite Authors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Makedde
I thought I'd tell you three of my favourite authors, and maybe, if you haven't heard of them, you can check them out. smile

Patrica Cornwell: She has always been one of my favourites. I only like her Scarpetta series, the other series is crap, in my opinion. She is well worth checking out, if you haven't already, one of the best writers the world has ever seen, I assure you!

Linda Fairstein: Another fantastic writer! She writes about a sex crimes prosecuter named Alex. Linda is good friends with Patricia Cornwell, has been a sex crimes prosecuter herself, so she really knows her stuff. She is a brilliant author!

Nancy Taylor Rosenberg: This woman may resemble Danielle Steel, but certainly doesn't write like her. Nancy writes most of her books about women probation officers, and occasionally, lawyers. There is always a little bit of romance thrown in, but not enough to take you away from the story. Nancy worked as a probabation officer in Ventura County, so she is another author who knows her stuff!

I have also been reading books by Lisa Scottoline and Edna Buchannan. Both authors are quite good, and worth checking out! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.