What if Flash had become spidey?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Name speaks for itself.

Spideys Sister
What? How would the be possible?

steverules
I don't know, Flash was there to and the spider bit him, something like that. What if's sometimes put people in places that they wouldn't normally be.

Spideys Sister
Alot of times but....anyway...a superfast Spidey....hm.

steverules
Pete would be having his ass kicked without even realising hit.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Alot of times but....anyway...a superfast Spidey....hm. I think they meant Flash Thompson, not The Flash.

steverules
That s indeed who I meant.

Knightfall93
Well, wed have a new super villain in town but hed be pounded by a rival or Cap America maybe...

steverules
Maybe. But spidey can kick caps ass, so if flash had spideys powers he would kick caps ass.

NoFate007
Thompson would become a villain most likely, but probably one of those villains who eventually turns good - not long before they end up dying.

DBZ MAN
Maybe, not a villain but he is not responsible with his powers and only shows his identity to all the jocks at school and the girls. He wouldn't realy fight crime and would most likely get killed by a super villain as he doesn't train enough.

Arahan
already happened in a WHAT IF story. Flash gets the spider powers. he becomes later a bad guy and is stopped by peter (and this without any powers)

steverules
How was he stopped? And when did this happen?

DBZ MAN
If this has already happened, why the hell are we talking about it laughing

Arahan
I have to look for the issue but Peter stopped him with some self made gadget and mechanic spider arms.

Arahan
So here you can find the info for the issue

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthparkervsspidey.htm

steverules
You ruined my thread!!!!!!! This is an unhappy moment for me!!!! sad

Arahan
Sorry but next time you should do better researches.

Next Venom_girl
Ignoring the What if as just one take on it, here's my 2 cents: Flash, at the time when the radioactive spider was around, was a typical jock, an athlete and a bully. He would likely use his powers to advance his athletic career while at the same time using them to victemize the weak. He would likely become a rather nasty supervillain.

steverules
He did, but lets say uhm that Peter hadn't made that gadget to stop Flash, what then?

Next Venom_girl
Flash ain't too bright. Maybe he'd end up like Carnage?? Killing people because he can.

Knightfall93
He'd be a villain but the type who got killed easily... a bit of a loser a la Quentin Beck!e

steverules
Well I have to wonder what he would be like if he ever got the venom symbiote. An even bigger bully.

willRules
Originally posted by steverules
He did, but lets say uhm that Peter hadn't made that gadget to stop Flash, what then?

well flash would have been stopped by someone else..............

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knightfall93
Obviously, hes a jerk not a criminal at heart and even if he turned to crime, hed get all wusswy and killed...

steverules
Originally posted by willRules
well flash would have been stopped by someone else..............

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well duh, but who?

Marcus4600
He would become:

The Spectacular Spider-Douche!

steverules
LOL!

Spideys Sister
Flash is Fred. Can we call him Fred Tompson insted? Anywho...That'd be lame cause in the hard cover vol.1 +2 Bendis planded him to be expermented on by Norman.

steverules
I guess you could call him Fred, but why are we calling him Fred?

DBZ MAN
His ultimate name is Fred but his 616 counter parts real name is Eugene.

steverules
OK, well thats wierd I coulda sworn that his ultimate name was Flash! I even have some ultimate spidey comics with him in so I'll check them out later.

DBZ MAN
Yeah Flash is his nick name in them.

steverules
Oh right. Didn't know that, but Fred is a kinda funny name for a bully!

doctorstrongbad
Well I guess this answers everybody's questions. It was a nice thread.

steverules
confused

Marcus4600
Fred. Heh. Makes me think of Flash in Scooby Doo.

Jinkeys.

steverules
Wolf man wants some scooby snacks.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
His ultimate name is Fred but his 616 counter parts real name is Eugene. laughing out loudOriginally posted by steverules
OK, well thats wierd I coulda sworn that his ultimate name was Flash! I even have some ultimate spidey comics with him in so I'll check them out later. n vol.11 MJ called Flash by his first name when he addmitted he wanted Peteys help to ask Gwen out. Then in viol.13 On the girls bathroom stall it reads "He's called Flash for a reason..."
You have to hit pueberty to get that one.laughing out loud

Knightfall93
Fred!?That's almost as bad as EUGENE!

steverules
I know!

Knightfall93
AAAHHHHH! Now I can see why that bastard prefers "Flash"!

steverules
WTF!?!

Spideys Sister
He's called Flash for a reason...

steverules
Yeah, but whats the reason?

Spideys Sister
Dude...some chic scored with Flash and wrote it in the bathroom....anymore ovious?

Knightfall93
It's a lot better than Eugene!

steverules
Yeah Eugene would mean that Pete would be bullying him. LOL

Spideys Sister
Peter kicks Eugenes ass in so many ways! That's why Petes a forensics scientist and Flash is Peter's daughters gym teacher....ahhh, Irony.

Knightfall93
How could Flash be a "gym" teacher? He has no "discipline"! Jesus...

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Knightfall93
How could Flash be a "gym" teacher? He has no "discipline"! Jesus... What?

Knightfall93
What?

redcaped
Power and Personality differ.

steverules
They certainly do.

Knightfall93
indubitabley

steverules
uh yeah.

Knightfall93
??? I have no idea what we're talking about but definitely

steverules
I don't know either.

spencerspider
alot of short posts..

Knightfall93
Sure... yeah... right.... of course! Maybe...???

steverules
I know.

Knightfall93
For sure 'tis true, mon sirrah!

redcaped
I want some powa!

Spideys Sister
....Okay then...yeah

This isn't right on sooooooo many levals.

steverules
I know.

Knightfall93
Yes indeedy!

steverules
We seriously need to talk about the topic before things get outta hand.

Spideys Sister
....That would be. Eugene Fred Flash Tompson?

steverules
Poor guy, no wonder he became a bully.

Spideys Sister
He became a bully cause he's a jock and has nothing better to do with his time.

steverules
Yeah and he has a sad name.

Spideys Sister
Very sad. laughing out loud

steverules
He's probably jealous that Pete has a better name so he bullys him to make himself feel better.

Knightfall93
"You, w**ker! I'm gonna pound you to a pulp..."
"But... but why!?"
"Because... Jesus, I am so sad! I'm attackin' a guy because his name's better than mine! Chjrist..."

steverules
Poor Pete never saw his good name coming. And he paid for it.

Knightfall93
Hey, Peter is hardly the greatest name in history... my dad's called Peter but, well, it's a li'l bit old fashioned! We need heroes with hip common names like...
Dan
Matt
Algernon

steverules
And Steve. My uncle is called Peter.

Knightfall93
Alex, that's new- ish... it's always minor characters who get the decent names... and who was the last "Nick" you heard of in comics... Nick Fury, I don't mind sharing a name with him but... Nick Scratch!? AAAAAAAHHHHH

Knightfall93
How about there are a new group called "The Presenmts" and they are just way more modern...
Steve
Matt
Dan
Joe
Alex

steverules
Yeah sounds good.

Spideys Sister
We're re-nameing Flash?

steverules
Yeah. LOL, and He's Aunt May now!

Spideys Sister
That ***** had a sex change to? laughing out loud

(that was me making funny BTW)

steverules
It was very funny. What the f**k?

Knightfall93
Oh ha dee ha...

Spideys Sister
.Okay bored again. Let's make fun of the way he makes fun of Petey.

steverules
I would've liked to have seen Pete hung on a hook or wedgied then hung on a hook by his boxers. lol

Cascador
I would like to see aunt may as spider-aunt or something
wouldn't that be cool? huh? huh? lol geek

steverules
They should have done that when Pete gave blood for her.

Cascador
spider-aunt- spider-aunt...does whatever a spider can't....lol

steverules
Arthritis slows her down. Police get to a crime scene earlier. Yup the Avengers should be giving her a call any minute now.

Cascador
"spider-aunt speaking here! wait a minute, have to get my false new teeth, okay you may speak now! f*ck I webbed my teeth together...can you hold on a minute!"

Knightfall93
LOVE IT!
"Spider aunt, Spider Aunt,
Does whatver a spider CAN'T,
Spin a web, any size,
catches the flu, just like doin'a poo,
Look ouuuuuuuut! Here comes the Spider aunt,
Whenever the MAN can't,
Heere comes the Spider Aunt!"
My additions sucked

steverules
Yeah they do lol. Eeeeeewwwww poo, lovely. Gettin a metal image. Curse you. I'm sure Jarvis still loves her no matter what.

Spideys Sister
laughing out loud WTF are you talking about you guys? Thats not right.

steverules
Don't ask me ask knightfall93, he's the one talking about Aunt Mays constipation!

Spideys Sister
Whoa! Okay...what the hell is this thread doing in existance?

Cascador
actually I started about spider-aunt lol, Knightfall just followed...so blame me hehe
"singing" -spider-aunt, spider-aunt...does whatever a spider can't!-

steverules
I am disappointed with the both of you. You should be ashamed of yourselves, now go to your room. The both of you. Kids these days. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cascador
I'm just a guy with a lot of imagination...too bad you lack thatstick out tongue

steverules
Me..........lack of imagination. Excuse me but I was the one who asked if I asked if I could have aliens in my detective story in english. lol.

Cascador
and I heard of spidey while you didn't even exist! kids... lol

steverules
And I'll be reading him while your being cremated so enjoy spidey while you still can. stick out tongue

Cascador
I dont want to brag but when you got the money to extend your life...well then you do itstick out tongue
Are you gonna do the samewink

steverules
lol 15 years difference between you and me. I Will be reading comix while you are stuck in a vase.

Cascador
You won't even be able to read anyway if you sit in front of the screen so longstick out tongue

anyway we're getting off topic (actually there isn't really a topic but I can't keep lecturing a kid...stick out tongue)

steverules
Me a kid, only means I will live longer. I bet your not even married or let alone have girlfriend. Me on the other........oh I don't want to brag. stick out tongue

Cascador

steverules
lol, I thought that was a joke. Don't worry I won't take her from you. I may be a kid but that just means I'm gonna live longer than you, in my eyes thats a bonus.

Cascador
I'm just teasing you with the kid thing...you're not gonna live longer than me...you don't know that...there's a difference to what age you get and to what year you get...if I die in the same year as you I lived longer than youwink

steverules
I'm gonna die young am I. Thanx. roll eyes (sarcastic) Promise me you'll never have kids.

Cascador
I'm gonna die young am I. Thanx. roll eyes (sarcastic) Promise me you'll never have kids.

die young? I don't know 75 is not young and who knows I might make it to 85 lol...and actually yeah we're already planning for kidswink
so no promising...

steverules
So your gonna have kids.............but then that means (and no offense) that your kids will be bastards. Unless you are getting married.

Cascador
ok funs over, I think this has gone far enough...

steverules
Agreed.

Padmé Amidala
So your gonna have kids.............but then that means (and no offense) that your kids will be bastards. Unless you are getting married.

That's Ye Olde type values, no one thinks that way anymore, and if they do they are seriously mental. Cascador and I will marry and have kids, I dont really mind the order and certainly wont be thinking about that. I'll see if our kids turn out as bastards when they grow up wink

From Spider-man to this??

steverules
Yeah this was all cascador I had nothing to do with it. -runs away-

Cascador
-runs away-

That speaks for itself roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

steverules
Originally posted by Cascador
I would like to see aunt may as spider-aunt or something
wouldn't that be cool? huh? huh? lol geek

Originally posted by Cascador
actually I started about spider-aunt lol, Knightfall just followed...so blame me hehe
"singing" -spider-aunt, spider-aunt...does whatever a spider can't!-

Cascador
Your point being?

steverules
You started it, not me.

Cascador
I started the spider-aunt thing...I didn't start the bitching around...calling my children bastards...calling someone a kid...it was meant to be a joke yes...but then you crossed the line...that's all I'm gonna say...

steverules
I didn't cross any line. I spoke the truth, and didn't mean any offense. Thats what a child is if he is born before his parents are married, it's in the dictionary if you don't believe me. I'm sorry if I offended you, but I didn't ask if you were gonna have kids and you didn't have to tell me did you. I know a bastard myself, he goes to my school.

steverules
Now I think we should drop this whole thing before this goes off topic and gets closed.

Cascador
okay let's just start again and forget the whole thing, okay?
btw...getting off topic here? Is not such a bad thing if you look what the topic is lol

steverules
Yeah thats fine with me, never should have gone of topic. Ok glad thats sorted and out the way.

Not so bad. lol, but anyway....lets get back to spider-aunt (even though thats off topic too).

Padmé Amidala
I didn't cross any line. I spoke the truth, and didn't mean any offense. Thats what a child is if he is born before his parents are married, it's in the dictionary if you don't believe me. I'm sorry if I offended you, but I didn't ask if you were gonna have kids and you didn't have to tell me did you. I know a bastard myself, he goes to my school.

So that means that our ancestory is consumed with bastards, marriage is a recent invension of human beings, connected with religious reasons and (once upon a time and still in other societies) a method of men controlling or "owning" women, hence why women takes the name of the man. There may be a technical word for it, but you use the word "bastard" because you choose to. I know many people who have children and live together but are not married.

steverules
Well I didn't know any other..........subtle way to say it. Some people have kids before marriage and I thought that was the thechnical way to put it.............how else do I say it?

Great going off topic again.

Knightfall93
Illegitimate, matey, that's a word for it. And that makess my niece a bastard, dammit...

steverules
Yeah, well the person I know could hear his parents uh well, making more babies.

Padmé Amidala
Well I didn't know any other..........subtle way to say it. Some people have kids before marriage and I thought that was the thechnical way to put it.............how else do I say it?

Great going off topic again.

There are other offensive terms that are in the dictionary, doesnt mean we use them. But yeah, at 15/ 16 I didnt mind using such words either cause I didnt know better

steverules
Well I didn't know any other way to put it. I didn't mean it in any kind of offense.

Spideys Sister
OMG do you ppl have problems! You guys have more issues than a magizine! Fighting about whos gonna get laid and have kids....Shame!

steverules
My thread is gonna get closed, and it was going so well. sad

Right thats it, no more off topic posts, I don't want to see my thread get closed.

Knightfall93
That WAS off topic when you told us not to do off topics... and this is off topic!

steverules
...................................so spider-aunt ey?

Knightfall93
yes indeedy. this is off topic too... we're on a "what if Flash was spidey" thread or whatevr...

steverules
chair

Spideys Sister
It's a Flash Spidey threadish thingy. Right?

steverules
Yup.

Spideys Sister
This has been discused and finished. Sorry Stevie. It's over.

Shadow Spider
Flash would suck as Spider-Man!

steverules
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
This has been discused and finished. Sorry Stevie. It's over.

Darn.

Jimmy Buggs
didnt the spider choose peter or did i loose my mind

steverules
Yeah it did.

Spideys Sister
Choose? Like spin the bottle?

steverules
No, it was Peter's destiny or somethin.

carnageandvenom
that would be evil because flash would probably go crazy with power and become an evil spidey

redcaped
What If comics are the result of habit, just like smoking.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by carnageandvenom
that would be evil because flash would probably go crazy with power and become an evil spidey No falsh would be too stupid, he'd just play foot ball and cheat with his powers and then give super super atomic wedgies to peter.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>