You vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ixie
Which Marvel/DC character you think you can seriously take on or at least give a good fight? I think Beak would be one.

Scoobless
Flash Thompson..... when he was a vegetable

Ultimate Rage
aunt may.....

golem370
Rick Jones

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Rick Jones

Rick Jones would kick your arse!!!

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Scoobless
Rick Jones would kick your arse!!!

you dont know the true power of golem370! mad foo!

thesilverspider
I could take jimmy olson that F@G!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then I'll run like a little girl when supes comes to save him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
you dont know the true power of golem370! mad foo!

I know he can't hang with Cap or the Hulk like Jonesy boy does..... b!tch!

cool

Ultimate Rage
I know he can't hang with Cap or the Hulk like Jonesy boy does..... b!tch!

cool

dont be hatin hommie stick out tongue

Scoobless
dont be hatin hommie stick out tongue

I could kick Colossus's ass!!.... yes

using my Vibranium anti-metal baseball bat

evil face

Ultimate Rage
I could kick Colossus's ass!!.... yes

using my Vibranium anti-metal baseball bat

evil face

maybe his ass.but can u kick my ass evil face

Scoobless
maybe his ass.but can u kick my ass evil face

no doubt about it.... boxing

Ultimate Rage
no doubt about it.... boxing

evil face

outavodka
JJ Jameson
Mary Jane
Tony Stark-outa his amor
Alfred Pennyworth
Random comic street thugs
Forge-if he duznt pulla inspector gadget on me
Bruce Banner-until he changes & i run like hell
Oracle
Luke Cage's Wife
Kryto-with a krytonite laced stake

thesilverspider
Originally posted by outavodka
JJ Jameson
Mary Jane
Tony Stark-outa his amor
Alfred Pennyworth
Random comic street thugs
Forge-if he duznt pulla inspector gadget on me
Bruce Banner-until he changes & i run like hell
Oracle
Luke Cage's Wife
Kryto-with a krytonite laced stake
Luke cage's wife would wreck you.
So would oracle............shifty

outavodka
chu loco mang////ide so slap dem white gurls up.lol

thesilverspider
chu loco mang////ide so slap dem white gurls up.lol
Not jessica jones.........She's a hero if you didn't know or was one.

Scoobless
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Luke cage's wife would wreck you.
So would oracle............shifty

So would Stark and Alfred

outavodka
nahh man im highly trained in four arts of fight since i could walk "yeah hard to belive but yeah" i actually think ide kick their asses. plus I WOULD BEAT UP A PREGNANT B!TCH!!!!! yes rock

thesilverspider
nahh man im highly trained in four arts of fight since i could walk "yeah hard to belive but yeah" i actually think ide kick their asses. plus I WOULD BEAT UP A PREGNANT B!TCH!!!!! yes rock
She'll still wreck you what's to stop her from flying and dropping A car on you.

outavodka
a bomb in her womb.

Decay
alicia masters. man id so push her down the stairs, i wouldnt even have to wait until she wasnt looking. same with aunt may, but id have to hide from her.

Scoobless
I'd like to fight Stephen Hawking.... that'd be sweet!

evil face

outavodka
hed so run ur ass over

The Ion
Originally posted by thesilverspider
She'll still wreck you what's to stop her from flying and dropping A car on you.
CIS cool

outavodka
blowin in his straw, he kicks it in to highgear you know mach5 or so...you wouldnt stand a chance

ixie
Can Leech only affect mutant powers? If so then he's another one.

outavodka
Originally posted by ixie
Can Leech only affect mutant powers? If so then he's another one. he now has the power to swallow souls ToO!LOL

ixie
Oh. Then I die. I think I can take on Pyro if i had fire extinguishers and rocks.

outavodka
Originally posted by ixie
Oh. Then I die. I think I can take on Pyro if i had fire extinguishers and rocks. jESUS i WAS JOKING, WED CURBSTOP LEECH

ixie
Oh i thought you were serious. Haha. Yeah he's out. He's so small i think i can throw him.

outavodka
yeah wed take him to batman's cave. shake leech upside down for his money then drop the dime on his ass

grey fox
I hate fighting , seriously i can barely fight (Natural bar brawl style) , of course i'm not against sucker punches , so i ram a breadknife in jubilee's armpit while standing behind her.....

outavodka
Originally posted by grey fox
I hate fighting , seriously i can barely fight (Natural bar brawl style) , of course i'm not against sucker punches , so i ram a breadknife in jubilee's armpit while standing behind her.....
god thats brutal laughing out loud

grey fox
god thats brutal laughing out loud

Damn straight....

GODSCRIBE
Is this with prep? If so I would sneak up on some of these muther****ers and shoot them in the back of their heads. I'd probably beat the shit out of Beak too.

In the cartoon series Leech showed TK powers. Is that canon or what?

Scoobless
I think i could knock out Captain America..... if he wasn't looking

yes

GODSCRIBE
No. No you wouldn't. And he'd be pretty pissed after those little love taps you thought were punches had no effect on him. He'd then proceed to ram his shield into the base of your neck.

You lose 10/10

outavodka
yeah he leach off so tk powers n used em which was weird.

Scoobless
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
No. No you wouldn't. And he'd be pretty pissed after those little love taps you thought were punches had no effect on him. He'd then proceed to ram his shield into the base of your neck.

You lose 10/10

I would totally kick the crap out of Cap (if he wasn't looking) smack him in the back of the head with some blunt object then kick him a lot when he's down

grey fox
I would totally kick the crap out of Cap (if he wasn't looking) smack him in the back of the head with some blunt object then kick him a lot when he's down

Ahhh , the time honored strategy of 'sucker punch'

GODSCRIBE
Seriously you wouldn't. He's an enhanced human. He'd just spit in your face to knock you out.

Scoobless
Seriously you wouldn't. He's an enhanced human. He'd just spit in your face to knock you out.

someone obviously doesn't understand the concept of "when he's not looking"

stick out tongue

inamilist
rhino

i dont think it is possible for him to win...

its like one of his powers

Scoobless
Originally posted by inamilist
rhino

exceeeellllleeeeennnntttt! ..... i see my message is getting across

smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375454.html

grey fox
Originally posted by inamilist
rhino

One of his powers is to give people jobber aura's . Hell i could slap him around .....

GODSCRIBE
someone obviously doesn't understand the concept of "when he's not looking"

stick out tongue
I fully understand. But I'm saying it wouldn't do shit to him. How strong are you? I doubt you're stronger than a convalescent white girl. He's been ambushed by 4 SHIELD agents, got up in the next panel and proceeded to beat the shit out of all of them. They had to call for reinforcements. You're ****in with the wrong guy junior. Why don't you just say Beak like everyone else?

outavodka
I fully understand. But I'm saying it wouldn't do shit to him. How strong are you? I doubt you're stronger than a convalescent white girl. He's been ambushed by 4 SHIELD agents, got up in the next panel and proceeded to beat the shit out of all of them. They had to call for reinforcements. You're ****in with the wrong guy junior. Why don't you just say Beak like everyone else? Damn boy!!!take the red pill n except the matrix ok.

GODSCRIBE
you are a walking ****** (***.got)

grey fox
you are a walking ****** (***.got)

Really ?

GODSCRIBE
Perchance there is truth to this revelation yet? Thou odious bile of faggotry. Have at thee.

grey fox
Perchance there is truth to this revelation yet? Thou odious bile of faggotry. Have at thee.

Indeed perhaps thou's own stupidity shall be thines undoing.....

outavodka
Originally posted by grey fox
Indeed perhaps thou's own stupidity shall be thines undoing..... second that

jesserw21
i can defeat them al. Y i'll just rip their pages up. hahahaha rock rock

Scoobless
I fully understand. But I'm saying it wouldn't do shit to him. How strong are you? I doubt you're stronger than a convalescent white girl. He's been ambushed by 4 SHIELD agents, got up in the next panel and proceeded to beat the shit out of all of them. They had to call for reinforcements. You're ****in with the wrong guy junior. Why don't you just say Beak like everyone else?

I'm at least as strong as one and a half convalescent white girls yes

you obviously don't understand the value of a good crack to the back of the head with a solid piece of wood or metal

"Junior" ... laughing out loud.... you must be pretty damn old if you're in the position to call me "junior"

Scoob beats Cap - 9/10

smile

Sir Whirlysplat

JP you're back!!!!!!!! eek!

Private Pion
Guy Gardner. When he was in a coma. Any one of his comas. Just pull the plug, and sneak away.

GODSCRIBE
I'm at least as strong as one and a half convalescent white girls yes

you obviously don't understand the value of a good crack to the back of the head with a solid piece of wood or metal

"Junior" ... laughing out loud.... you must be pretty damn old if you're in the position to call me "junior"

Scoob beats Cap - 9/10

smile

I'm the oldest teenager you'll ever meet.

GODSCRIBE
second that

Shut up, fagstool.

lol..

fagstool.

outavodka
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
JP you're back!!!!!!!! eek!
nah im Ty but il still do it, lol

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE Shut up, fagstool.

lol..

fagstool.

yeah thats real grownup, ryte there. I wouldnt say clever but eh... i guess u do wat u can between juinor high, peer preasure, Treckie gatherings, Dun..&Dragons and all that. I apologize

GODSCRIBE
nah im Ty but il still do it, lol

yeah thats real grownup, ryte there. I wouldnt say clever but eh... i guess u do wat u can between juinor high, peer preasure, Treckie gatherings, Dun..&Dragons and all that. I apologize

I'm in college you dumb ****. 1st Team football at that. And you've managed to described the kind of person that YOU are.

Look at your favorite movies for ****s sake. I bet you got a pocket protector and tape between your glasses. You're a ****ing joke. A waste of a perfectly good condom. Remember to cut vertically when slicing your wrists tonight. wink

outavodka
I'm in college you dumb ****. 1st Team football at that. And you've managed to described the kind of person that YOU are.

Look at your favorite movies for ****s sake. I bet you got a pocket protector and tape between your glasses. You're a ****ing joke. A waste of a perfectly good condom. Remember to cut vertically when slicing your wrists tonight. wink
You only further yourself as the imature one. I apologized to ur dumb ass, i put down movies some of these people have seen if u actually wanted to get to know me hit up myspace.com/outavodka
im the type a person who watches fight club, trainspotting shit like that. but hey if makes u wana break out the bong n all..then by all means. smokin' Happy Dance

grey fox

Hey hey hey , lay off of the anime movies . Without them i would never have seen akira......

Pepito
anyone....with a paint brush.

coosie
Aireo.

OMNIKINETIC
I'D SAY ANY CHARACTER YOU GUYS COULD NAME...WANNA KNO WHY...BECAUSE IM REAL AND THEY AREN'T...ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.