Stalker 360 and Icepunks great idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stalker 360
right me and icepunk had a idea this is our team you list six fighters who can beat then they are strong but thats the fun in it

ok rules
1) no dbz characters to overpowered
2) no superman or people around that power trying to keep it even
3) yes you can have sephiroth but no supernova
4) no overpowered stuff like poeple with guns that fire nukes ect
5) no flaming or dissing peoples ideas
6) only one team per person of you team up with soem one to make a team then you must say

if unclear on any characters ask me or punk o ice

right fighters

Dante (all devil triggers sparda can only last for around two mins and all weapons from all games also he can change styles but not freeze time)
Spawn
Scorpion
Kain
Alucard
kratos

so let the war begin it takes place atop the temem-ni-gru

ohh and last of all have fun and have a cyber beer and cyber cookie on my and icepunk

p.s i know lana said only five to a team but make a exception please lana

swedish_bum
ok....... what? did u and punk make this thread???

IcePunk
Yupp big grin

swedish_bum
Well ok.. I think thees character

Ganondorf/Ganon
Darth vader
Carnage
Samus after She beaten mother brain(Super metroid) that means that She have hyper beam!
Optimus prime with he's minicons
Megaman X from all the X games

Thats just what i think.... maybe some one have a better solution..

Stalker 360
hmm im not really sure about them lot doe but darnt know who ost of them darth goese down from dante imo but im offnow be online tomoz

Zen2nd
Chrono (Chrono Crusade)
Ed (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Unit-One (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
T-1000 (Terminator 2)
Seras Victoria in vampire mode (Hellsing manga)

I'll have to wait and see what other people choose.

2D_MASTER
ok rules
6) only one team per person of you team up with soem one to make a team then you must say

what a jipp your rules are clearly made so that your team would have the advange, nice job.

Black Adam
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
ok rules

what a jipp your rules are clearly made so that your team would have the advange, nice job.

yeah they sort of are. They have Spawn and a God of war on their team for Christ sake.

Thor : you get a god of war and a half demon I get the God of thunder (to counter act all the mystical stuff there teams seems to be made of) If I'm allowed to I would like to replace him with Dr.Strange but something tells me it would be a little unfair to add him.
Ms.marvel
Vash the Stampede
venom
Ironman
Colossus

MadMel
its stupid to add can kain because history-wise, he cant die.

Cyber Ninja
i choose Goku and superman

Kaithen
Hehe allright i think i choose my team....

Joshua FIRE EMBLEM
Bowser SUPER SMASH BROS
Colm FIRE EMBLEM
Zeratul STAR CRAFT
Donkey Kong SUPER SMASH BROS

Jepp... Jepp... Thats right....

swedish_bum
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
i choose Goku and superman lol!

swedish_bum
I choose smoke from MK, He will blow up the planet!

IcePunk
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Chrono (Chrono Crusade)
Ed (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Unit-One (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
T-1000 (Terminator 2)
Seras Victoria in vampire mode (Hellsing manga)

I'll have to wait and see what other people choose.
The only one of those characters I've heard of is T-1000, who would get vaporized by Dante's Inferno since the only way to get rid of the guy was to put him in melted metal and Dante's Inferno kinda follows the same idea. big grin

IcePunk
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
i choose Goku and superman
Did you ignore the rules or are you trying to be funny?

Zen2nd
http://i1.tinypic.com/n695ir.jpg

Lana
How about I add a rule so that this remains within the rules of the forum and therefore won't get closed?

- All characters must originate in a video game.

Zen2nd
Well that destroys my team, now I'll have to think of another team altogether

I pick Ryu from Ninja Gaiden anyway first so I bags that

Drunk-of-Fury
i Choose "Exodia The Forbidden One" From Yu-Gi-Ho!!!! He has Unlimited Powers!!!
and "Zero Akuma" From Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter 2 he is more powerfull than Shin Akuma!!!!
and "Pyron" From Darkstalker he is made of Fire and is one of Capcoms STRONGEST Charakters!!!
Then "Classic Juggernaut" From Marvel Super Heroes He Can not be harmd and never get tierd he has a Force Shield around him and is one of Marvels Strongest!!!
Then i choose "Namor" he is The First Mutant from Marvel and has a Power level of 100 he is Also one of the Strongest in Marvel!!!!
AND last Broly The ULTIMATE ONE hwo BLOWS Solar systems to ashes whis one hand!!!
This Team Will Do Good agenst anny one!!!!

IcePunk
Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
i Choose "Exodia The Forbidden One" From Yu-Gi-Ho!!!! He has Unlimited Powers!!!
and "Zero Akuma" From Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter 2 he is more powerfull than Shin Akuma!!!!
and "Pyron" From Darkstalker he is made of Fire and is one of Capcoms STRONGEST Charakters!!!
Then "Classic Juggernaut" From Marvel Super Heroes He Can not be harmd and never get tierd he has a Force Shield around him and is one of Marvels Strongest!!!
Then i choose "Namor" he is The First Mutant from Marvel and has a Power level of 100 he is Also one of the Strongest in Marvel!!!!
AND last Broly The ULTIMATE ONE hwo BLOWS Solar systems to ashes whis one hand!!!
This Team Will Do Good agenst anny one!!!!
Another one who ignores our rules, read em then write mad

Acrosurge
Originally posted by swedish_bum
Well ok.. I think thees character

Ganondorf/Ganon
Darth vader
Carnage
Samus after She beaten mother brain(Super metroid) that means that She have hyper beam!
Megaman X from all the X games

Thats just what i think.... maybe some one have a better solution.. Mega Man X?! Dude, that's my character! smile

Being the superfan that I am, all my characters will naturally come from one of the Mega Man series. Not saying this is the most powerful team ever, just one I think would work well together.

X - Great power, experience, and leadership
Zero - Superior stealth, and combat ability
Marino - Fast, fast, fast... did I mention she's fast?
Harpuia - Flight, great resources, control over wind and lighting is a plus
Dr. Light - Smartest guy in the Capcom universe, he's also immort

swedish_bum
Hey dude, I like Mega Man and X to, i have played almost every mega Man game... cool cool

Acrosurge
Hey dude, I like Mega Man and X to, i have played almost every mega Man game... cool cool I don't mind. My favorite character is big enough to share. Ah, you know what they say, "It's good to play (Mega Man) together."

swedish_bum
Yeah Maga Man rock

Rewmac
Why no Superman??? Dante can kick his ass too in Super Sparda form. In that form he is invurenable to any attack not coming from a really strong demon, like Mundus. Super Sparda for actually appeared in the Devil May Cry 2 video game along with a couple other demonic changes for him. According to all the video games and info,stories (official) Dante could beat Supe like hell. How? He slows down time or even stops it with Quicksilver, than uses Doppelganger and for final Super Sparda transformation (2 of them coz of Doppelganger). Let's not say he can't use two styles for real if we taking him out of the game to fight.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Rewmac
Why no Superman??? Dante can kick his ass too in Super Sparda form. In that form he is invurenable to any attack not coming from a really strong demon, like Mundus. Super Sparda for actually appeared in the Devil May Cry 2 video game along with a couple other demonic changes for him. According to all the video games and info,stories (official) Dante could beat Supe like hell. How? He slows down time or even stops it with Quicksilver, than uses Doppelganger and for final Super Sparda transformation (2 of them coz of Doppelganger). Let's not say he can't use two styles for real if we taking him out of the game to fight. Keeping uber guys like Supes out of the picture is a wise move. First, he's not originally from a video game. Second, if people can pick Superman, they'd pick other nigh-unbeatable comic characters (Living Tribunal, Spectre) and where's the fun in that?

Dante vs Supes? I'm willing to bet that Superman is stronger and more durable than Mundus. You know Supes takes planet-busting attacks without batting an eye, right? He's also got a knack for smackin' down uber demons. Dante could stop time, but there's still the problem of actually hurting a guy who walks through nukes like rain.

bean_machine
Wait no uber powerful dbz characters or superman.

It doesn't matter you got spawn and he is way above skyfather.

You also have alucard, which is almighty too.

Hmmm, with the exception of ganon and a few others there is no way any other team will win with the rules you have posted sad

Black Adam
Originally posted by bean_machine
Wait no uber powerful dbz characters or superman.

It doesn't matter you got spawn and he is way above skyfather.

You also have alucard, which is almighty too.

Hmmm, with the exception of ganon and a few others there is no way any other team will win with the rules you have posted sad

skyfathers can turn guys like the entire DBZ cast and guys With Superman level powers into vapor with a flick of there hand .

It's just not fair to have spawn there.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Stalker 360
Dante (all devil triggers sparda can only last for around two mins and all weapons from all games also he can change styles but not freeze time)
Spawn
Scorpion
Kain
Alucard
kratos

Hyper Sonic
Super Shadow
Megaman X
Samus
Adult Link (OoT)
Darth Revan

Stalker 360
alucard vs revan = alucard
link vs scorpion = scorpion
samus vs kain = kain
and im not sure super sonic and hyper shadow are fair since there invincelble

Zen2nd
Well they can't have Alucard and Spawn since because of Lana's rule.

id369
My own personal Team from Video Game.

Gill (SF 3)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5f/Gill_SF.jpg/300px-Gill_SF.jpg
Igniz (KOF 2001)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fd/Igniz.jpg/300px-Igniz.jpg
Id (Xenogears)
http://xenogears.tripod.com/id.jpg
Alucard (Castlevania SOTN)
http://bishounen.info/alucard/alucard2.jpg
Yuri (Shadow Heart)
http://octorok11.free.fr/shc1.jpg
Fou-Lou (BOF 4)
http://www.din.or.jp/~c-o/gallery/ill-b4.jpg

I think anyone would have a hard time with my team. (plus it follows the rules)

Stalker 360
its up to lana see what she says

bean_machine
alucard vs revan = alucard
link vs scorpion = scorpion
samus vs kain = kain
and im not sure super sonic and hyper shadow are fair since there invincelble

Well with all your exclusive rules Spawn is technically invincible.

id369

bean_machine
not if its god spawn. at that time no one was able to harm him in any way, therefore way above sky father.

oh and the decapitation thing works only if if it is done with a weapon of heaven and if he is not god spawn.

thegmeister53
Originally posted by MadMel
its stupid to add can kain because history-wise, he cant die.

But I know the one person who can get around that rule. Raziel!

1) Raziel (LOK)
2) Darth Sion (KOTOR 2)
3) Darth Nihilus (KOTOR 2)
4) Samus (Metroid)
5) Ryu (Ninja Gaiden)
6) Ganon (OoT)

Darth Nihilus automatically wins because everybody feels the force in some way and he has the ability to absorb it from all who feel it, killing them. And he technically isn't invincible because anyone who does not feel the force and is strong enough can kill him. big grin

swedish_bum
Nice thumb up

Acrosurge
Originally posted by thegmeister53
Darth Nihilus automatically wins because everybody feels the force in some way and he has the ability to absorb it from all who feel it, killing them. And he technically isn't invincible because anyone who does not feel the force and is strong enough can kill him. big grin I suppose this depends on where the battle takes place. If it is outside the Star Wars universe- outside the Force - all the Jedi and Sith are screwed. Nihilus's absorption techniques also wouldn't work against inorganic lifeforms. With enough strength in the Force, he could still push them around or disassemble them, though.

Good team, by the way!

bean_machine
what is darth nihilus going to do when he is shot with hellblasts powerful enough to melt the gates of heaven. spawn may want to stop time and decide to use nature as a weapon since he has full control of it.

spawn has the power to wipe out pantheons of gods.

at the same time alucard can break his level zero seal and pwn.

and not to mention what dante can do.

Zen2nd
She posted it in this very topic!

swedish_bum

Ganondorf/Ganon
Darth vader
Carnage
Mega man X from all the X games

OK then i have to change my team....

-Ganondorf/Ganon (can only be killed by Master Sword)
-Samus after She beaten mother brain(Super metroid) that means that She have hyper beam!!(the strongest form of samus)
-Mega man X from all the X games (with all P-upps)
-Dark samus In her final form (she can only be killed by Charged Power/phazon beam)
-Shao kahn (He is Immortal)
-Bowser with the power of the Star Rod (he is Invincible and can only be killed by the seven stars)

So, there you got my new team!

Acrosurge
OK then i have to change my team....

-Ganondorf/Ganon (can only be killed by Master Sword)
-Samus after She beaten mother brain(Super metroid) that means that She have hyper beam!!(the strongest form of samus)
-Mega man X from all the X games (with all P-upps)
-Dark samus In her final form (she can only be killed by Charged Power/phazon beam)
-Shao kahn (He is Immortal)
-Bowser with the power of the Star Rod (he is Invincible and can only be killed by the seven stars)

So, there you got my new team! Ganon, Shao Kahn, and X at full power? blink It's inconceivable!

thegmeister53
Pssshh, I've seen better. stick out tongue

Acro, I guess it depends on if we count the force as really being *everywhere* If it is like Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon say, then Nihilus probably could destroy any organics. If not, well the only thing that can destroy him is someone who doesn't feel the force. And glad you and swedish like the team.

Bean, it's already been settled that there is no stopping time in this battle. And I would also doubt that Nihilus would simply be able to kill them in one blow, but there is that loophole that gives Nihilus an advantage. The facts are that everything is made up of the force, even Dante, Spawn, and Alucard. If Nihilus can kill anybody instantly who is touched by the force, then it really follows that they are as good as dead.

You're simply saying that because Spawn and Dante are powerful enough to destroy Nihilu, they automatically win.

swedish_bum
Nice post! thumb up

id369

ESB - 1138
Hyper Sonic: I'd like to see anyone take him down
Super Shadow: He's a lesser Hyper Sonic
Megaman X: (All X games) That's pretty powerful
Samus: (Metroid Prime 1&2)
Adult Link (OoT): Nayru's Love and he's invincible for a time
Revan: The force is strong with him.

Acrosurge
Acro, I guess it depends on if we count the force as really being *everywhere* If it is like Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon say, then Nihilus probably could destroy any organics. If not, well the only thing that can destroy him is someone who doesn't feel the force. And glad you and swedish like the team. I don't think you can count on the Force being anywhere outside the SW universe. Of course, I don't think it's fair to deprive the Jedi/Sith of all their powers in Arena battles, either. *shrugs*

ESB - 1138
The Force exists with Star Wars only. That's like saying the Gods of Hyrule exists in Mario's world.

thegmeister53
Well, maybe Mario just doesn't know it. stick out tongue

Zen2nd
Even though Alucard is not actually allowed, I don't think that would work since he is already dead.

Stalker 360
ok jedi and sith can use there power but the force dose not flow though anyone apart from them

thegmeister53
Like Obi-Wan said, the force flows through all living things so Nihilus should be able to kill them instantly. Zen, point taken again. The rest of my team could probably take care of Alucard, though.

Stalker, why are you now adding new rules? If you keep making new rules for every situation, there will be no way to beat your team. You also said no superman-like people. Krato is a freakin' god and Spawn is also near immortal.

Acrosurge
Like Obi-Wan said, the force flows through all living things so Nihilus should be able to kill them instantly. Zen, point taken again. The rest of my team could probably take care of Alucard, though.

Stalker, why are you now adding new rules? If you keep making new rules for every situation, there will be no way to beat your team. You also said no superman-like people. Krato is a freakin' god and Spawn is also near immortal. I'm not the one in charge here, but maybe the choices should be contrained to non-godlike hero characters who must originate from a video game.

Back to the Force: Obi-Wan has never been to another Universe, so he could not know whether the Force exists there or not. The Force likely doesn't exist outside the SW Universe. If it did, non SW characters would be aware of it. *shrugs*

Stalker 360
well it evens out the fight so theres no instant death from nihilus or force choking

thegmeister53
Acro, I guess you have a point because they are in different galaxies. But Stalker, you're now taking away force choke? Talk about giving a fair fight, you gave Dante every gun from every game that seems a little unfair. Maybe I should throw in the Exile and say he has every force power, lightsaber/force form, and lightsaber crystal in existence. If Spawn were to kill somebody in one hit, you would probably say it's fair.

swedish_bum
Good point!!

Acrosurge
Acro, I guess you have a point because they are in different galaxies. But Stalker, you're now taking away force choke? Talk about giving a fair fight, you gave Dante every gun from every game that seems a little unfair. Maybe I should throw in the Exile and say he has every force power, lightsaber/force form, and lightsaber crystal in existence. If Spawn were to kill somebody in one hit, you would probably say it's fair. Well, one might specify that the Force exists in this particular Arena. Then the Jedi/Sith could still use their strength, speed, reflex boosters and telekinesis. It seems unfair to strip them of all their abilities. It's like saying X is not allowed to use his X-Buster or Samus isn't allowed her armor.

Stalker 360
i do understand your points and im trying to make this as even as possible but if all the characters have ther force then you could just list 6 uber force users and end of i want a fight that will stand time not one were it will be my team win outright me and icepunk chose our fav characters

thegmeister53
But taking away the force does not make it even. The Jedi need the force for their powers and it also gives some strength to their lightsaber skills.

Stalker 360
ok but iv already said that jedi and sith can use the force but it flows through no one else

thegmeister53
well it evens out the fight so theres no instant death from nihilus or force choking

And yet, you've just said that there is no force choke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.