Natalie in V for Vendetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedRutgers
I'm a college student and the word-of-mouth on campus for Natalie in this movie couldn't be stronger. "Cool, she shaved her head!"

V is going to be this year's Matrix because the Wachowskis know how to satisfy their audiences. They wrote this even before the Matrix series was released so you know they are going to blow all of our minds in the same way especially the first Matrix movie did.

Natalie Portman was a brilliant choice for the role. Her politics combined with her talent will emphasize the conflict her character experiences in the movie and immerse the bleak, Orwellian future Evey and V stand against. I can't get enough of this woman...

...and they say the best things in life are free! Well this spot probably cost WB millions but it's worth it. Look for Natalie in a new V for Vendetta trailer set to air Sunday night during the Super Bowl.

RedRutgers

forumcrew
well its based off a comic.. so the wachowskis arnt gonne be blowing people away with their writing like in the first matrix. But i do want to see the movie even though it has been heavily delayed.

Bardock42
We have a V for Vendetta Thread.

Except for that, two thing:

1st don't find Natalie to be the Perfect cast for the role.

2nd Credit for the great Storyline should be given to Alan Moore who might just very well be the best Comic Writer of our time. I don't know what exactly the Wachowski Brothers did, but they didn't write V for Vendetta.

Anyways, except for that I hope it will be a great movie and the Two Trailers I have seen so far are quite astounding.

RedRutgers
The Wachowski brothers wrote the screenplay Alan Moore is only credited for the original concept and characters. I've read into the making of the film and WB is marketing it as a Wachowski brothers project. Concerning Natalie, she can do no wrong I'm sure she'll blow all of us away in this movie

Bardock42
Originally posted by RedRutgers
The Wachowski brothers wrote the screenplay Alan Moore is only credited for the original concept and characters. I've read into the making of the film and WB is marketing it as a Wachowski brothers project. Concerning Natalie, she can do no wrong I'm sure she'll blow all of us away in this movie

That doesn't change that they just adopted an already existing storyline. If we are lucky they won't have changed to much and this might just be a good movie.

Natalie Portman is a decent actress but the main problem is that Evey is not the Main Character...but since Portman plays her it will probably be portrayed that way, which would suck.

Ast
Originally posted by RedRutgers
"Cool, she shaved her head!"

Unfortunatly thats the only thing you ever hear about the movie.

JenR1215
Actually Ast, thats all u ever hear erm

Someone hurry up and close this please.

There's a V thread in here, and V thread in Comic Book Movie, and there's a Natalie thread in the Celebs.

There's 3, go to them, lol

DarkWizard
Use the Link Provided, please. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.