Yoda vs.Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
so who wins?

who?-kid
Oooh this is so close... no wait, it isn't. Doom wins while sleeping.

TheKahn
I'd go with Doom. He should have some protection against TK as he has fought Sue Storm before, and with all of the telepaths in the Marvel Universe he should again have some protection.

jrodslam
No prep? Yoda wins.

How often does Doom carry his ff generator? I rarely see him use it.

tiakocom
Originally posted by jrodslam
No prep? Yoda wins.

How often does Doom carry his ff generator? I rarely see him use it.

not only will doom win he's gonna piss all over yoda in the process, what does yoday brings to this fight that doom hasnt already faced? unless he comes up with the line " doom I am your FATHER" maybe then he will have a chance

jrodslam
Originally posted by tiakocom
not only will doom win he's gonna piss all over yoda in the process, what does yoday brings to this fight that doom hasnt already faced? unless he comes up with the line " doom I am your FATHER" maybe then he will have a chance

Doom has faced many opponents but just because hes done so, it doesnt mean that hed be prepared and get a win. How is he gonna piss all over Yoda? Yoda moves faster than Doom, has way better reflexes, pre-cog and his lightsaber would cut through Doom like a hot knife through butter. There has been plenty of fights where there wasnt prep and Doom didnt have his ff generator. Thats why i asked if he carrys it often because it seems as if he doesnt.

TheKahn
I think that Doom's magic is greater than the force. His force field should hold off Yoda long enough for Doom to get a shot in on him.

snoopdogg
Dooms magic greater than the force? laughing

Yoda wins.

Black Adam
Or Doom simply flies off and Blast the whole area.

Does doom carry something that can do that type of damage at all time though? I know he can fly and has shields and Magic but how big of an explosion can he make?

jrodslam
Doom can try to fly off, but i dont think hed get the chance. Yoda could just pull him back down.

snoopdogg
I was thinking Yoda could just crush Dooms suit witht he force. I know Doom made it so Mags couldn't do anything to it but Yoda dosn't use magnetism.

All of Dooms attacks Yoda could fend off. Energy blast, psionics, etc.

Black Adam
But what does his suite usually carry?

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I was thinking Yoda could just crush Dooms suit witht he force. I know Doom made it so Mags couldn't do anything to it but Yoda dosn't use magnetism.

All of Dooms attacks Yoda could fend off. Energy blast, psionics, etc.

I was thinking that snoop, considering how much Namor put a whoopin on the Armor.

Private Pion
Most of Doom's wins come from previous prep. Yoda can improvise.

Yoda, sadly enough.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Black Adam
But what does his suite usually carry? Well a Dr. Doom fan is gonna come in here and say he carries everything in his suit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.