Exposure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snarlingcur Matt Dalrymple
I posted this a while ago at ADEMSW, but, because I'm new here, and you people have posted so much, I didn't know if you were aware of this. It's on tonight, so I thought, "better safe than sorry", and tell you anyway.

Wednesday, August 23 at 10PM ET/9C on the SciFi channel
EXPOSURE: A Tribute to StarWars
A never-before-seen film by George Lucas, and three he inspired.
Hosted by Kevin Smith

exposure.scifi.com

Xizor
Thanks, I'll check it out.

UnknownBountyHunter
I DON'T GET THE SCI-FI CHANNEL!!! ****!!!

Dim
Me neither sad

UnknownBountyHunter
Well I only get 20 channels, 18 are German, 1 is Danish, the others English. And guess what my English channel is the Weather Channel. And Dim, you CAN probably get it, you just chose to give up TV. smile

Dim
It's for the greater good smile

Besides, I'm sure someone will be willing to give us the highlights...

UnknownBountyHunter
It just isn't the same.

Dim
Then you either need someone to tape it and send it to you or jump on a plane and get over here. smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Sure ship me the $3000 for round trip wink Also, import video tapes never make it past Munich, they have a system from incoming mail like airlines do. The x-ray machine would screw up the entire tape.

Dim
I think they have bags that can protect tapes and discs from x-ray...But who know's how much that could cost..

UnknownBountyHunter
Stupid me hasn't discovered them yet! Doh!

Dim
$3,000!?!?!?!?!...man..
So now you just have to talk someone into buying some and taping the show for you...Con Xiz into doing it.
Hey...I'm a master...when did that happen?

UnknownBountyHunter
what happened?

Dim
who changed me to a jedi master?...

UnknownBountyHunter
I think you get it after a certain amount of posts, you get it.

Dim
Oh....that's what I thought..but Tom told me that I just had to ask Raz to change it...but I didn't so I was just curious.

Jedi Mercenary
Why aren't I a jedi master??

Dim
If it's a number thing then it's proabably when you reach 600...Merc, did you watch the show?

Tom Gon Jinn
I became Master by asking Raz. And my 'friend' Allar Broco asked him to be a Dark Jedi. How did you get to be a Jedi Councillor, UBH?

UnknownBountyHunter
It's a secret. Shhhhhh!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.